Searching...

[Output = CSS.ITF]

[Opening - CSS.ITF]

// File corrupted - CSS.ITF //

// Running file recovery //

// Opening - Recovery.txt //

jllrk://a.keywj.uqe/r/khqkm.hpy

CSS

Following probe scan 758697 the CSS is to be classified as zero on the FRAL [Federal Research Astronomical Listing]. The cluster shows no apparent signs of planetary bodies. It's location near the SQZ [Skinnie Quarantine Zone] in the outer sector does make it a class 2 SIT [Skinnie Infested Territory] and should be treat as such if ever traversing the sector.  The following should be presented to anyone wishing to investigate the area:

Ṣ̸̢̛̤̪̞͚̭̗͙̘͎͚̥̘͕̍̆ͮ̈̉̏ͯͦ̎͆͛̔̑̀̕ͅk̫̳͎̦̟̩͈̲̻̳̈̋ͥͦ̿ͪ̃͊̆̀ͯͥͣ̒̀ȋ̢͚̯̭̲̹̞̫̙̪̬̰͈̝̗̲̳̩̭̈͐̓̐́͜͠͡ͅn̶̶͔̣̺̜̭͔͖̬̱̿ͥͮ͂ͤ̇n̨͕̗̮̮̱̪̜̩̮̦͖̪̅ͯ̿̐̃̇̋͐͆́̚͢ị̸̶̢̛̛̳̼͕ͣ̌̇̽́̂ͦe̸̞̙͈̲̱̼̲͔͆͛̃͂̇ͩ̇̎ͮͧ̈́́̕ͅͅ ̵̢̘͉̪̘̰̮̭̯̯͇̓̑ͬ̌ͅq̵ͣ̐̓̃̑ͭͨ̿͛̀ͦ̾͝͝҉̣͈̭̲͈̩̹̤̯̮u̶͎̮̹̜͖̼̫̙̞͙̦̠͊ͨͮͤ͊͊̐̄̋̕ͅà̵̜̠̩̭̮̻̱͔͍̬̺̞̰͕̃̌ͦ̐̓̌̾̈́ͨ̇ͧͬͧͣͬ͂̚͜r̜̗͕̞̳̼̓̍̎̇̏ͩ̓ͫͭ͘͟ã̶͕̼͍̮͙̎̓ͭ̏͘ň̵̶̳̬̪͈̘̳̞͉̟̥̮̳̮͎͚̻̩̥̈́ͥ͊̔́ͪ̑̂̃̀̀͟t̸͇͇̝̥̹̝͇̭̭͚̲̠͉̗̦̦͙͆ͤͯ̑ͥͨ̀̕͞ͅi̵̛̱͚̣͎̫̗ͥ͌ͦ̓͗̌ͫͦ͑̇ͬͧ̀́͢n̴̬̪̠͉͙͉̺̻̞̰̭̫̺̩̘̱̞̥̝̈́̏̊̍ͬ̿͗̔̅̍̌̌ͣ͊̀͐͆́e̸̡̅ͥ̓̎̊͗͑͗ͪͫ̕҉̟̝̬̰̤ͅͅ ͫͣͦ̄͑̉ͪ͏̦͇͕̹̫͍̮͎͈͖ẓ̨̛̞̫̯͙̺̠̗̭̥͍̲͂ͭͮ̓͞ȯ̢͉̥̬̜̝̦̠̠͚͕̫͖̞̰̜̤͚̞ͥ̇̾ͦ́̀̕̕͜n̡̦͔̜͇̞̩̼̬͇͚͇̭̉̎ͤ̓ͩ̃̋̅̍̒ͧ͛̍ͥ͋͘͠͞e̴̴̡̦̦̪̍ͤ́̒̋̓͜͠ͅ ̸̮̜͕̪̘͕͙̬͇̥̬̳̠̗̆ͥ̆ͪ̀͟ͅs̴̛̮̰̞̩̲̝̺͎̖̭̝̻͚̳̱͂ͯͫ͂́̋͊́͋̓ͣ͒̒ͩ͡ţ̴̔͒ͣͤͬ̿̋͐͗̎ͧ͑̐ͥ̓̚̕͞͏̲̬̻̗͚̼̼͎̻̼͕̝̘̲̱̲ͅͅa̷̶̧̹͖̠̹̝̩̣̻̼̮͚͍̖̋ͭ͊ͯ̉ͣͯ̎n̵̼̖̠̰̠̦̹͗ͤͣ̈̅̍͒͊ͨ͋̓̽͑͛ͪͬͨͧ́͜͠d̛̯̲̯̗͕͕͖͙̦͎̿̏ͣͨ̆͑ͫͧ̋̎̉ͯ́͠i̵̧̲̹̝̠̻͕̼̭̟͇̻̩͇̰̟̜̙ͧ̑̀ͮ̄͝͠n̄ͩ̒̇̋͏҉̷͔͚̝̩ͅͅḡ̶̨̘̩̟̘͓̖̟̻̟̳̟̌̃͑͛̽̽̉ͨ̏͜͟͝ ̵̨̢̟̮͖̮̉ͩ̉ͤ͑̐̂͠͝ǫ̴̝̞͍̠̲̝̗̬͔͚̪̖̫̗̼ͮ̆̆͑́̓͛͋ͪͩͯ̍ͯ̽͐ŗ̴̵̫̼͈̬̲̘͕̠͈̠̘̗̩̫̣̟̦ͣͩͣ̈́̒̾̉͆̈̕d̸̛̮̤̩͖̯ͬ́ͬ̆͝ě̶͕̙͓̩̮̬̘͈͈̺ͩ̇ͫ͂̓͐̈r̴̢̗̫͕̖͇͚̻̖̹̼͚̯̺̄ͤ͛͗̀͊̾̈̋̂ͯͤͯ̈̎͜ͅ;̢̛̠̘̩̟̫̰͍̩̰͉̹̗̳̰̓ͮ̈́̑̒̊̀̕͝ͅ ̧̢̠̤̻̝͕͎̤̘̹̭̩̹̣̝̄̽̏͒̈̓ͧͪ̌̚͟͡ͅĻ̯͓͇͓̼͓ͬ̃͂ͦ̑ͪͩ̎̔ͦ̿͛͋ͮ̈́͒̿͌̾i̸̢̤̜̭̗̘̬̰̥̯̭͚̖̠ͦ͂ͦ̅͒ͦ͆́ͦͨ̄̔ͥͤ͟͞͠t̒́̌̋̉̿̂ͬ̃͏̵̶̨̫̲̩͔̜̮̮̕h̢̢͓̞̬̮̹͚̼̑͌̃̉ͤ̔̄̈́͟͝i̻̺̗̭̹̾͂̆̂̔̅͐ͩ̓̏̆ͦ͜͟u̷͊ͫ̿̐̑ͯͩͮ̑ͭ̓͛̅̽ͧͨ̚͝͞҉̤̯̪̣̳̲̞̲̥͉̖̳͉̺̣͔m̛̞̲͕̻͍̘͈̊ͧ͛́̌̏̈ͭ͑͘ ̸̵̛̜͔̘̘͒ͤͮ̄̓̎̕ͅi̛̹͍̪͉̩̱̥̳̺ͯ̊ͩ̄ͨ́͜͞ͅs̴ͩ̔ͤͤ̎̇̉̑ͭ͊̎̐ͥ͘҉̡̞̝͎͉̣̤̹͎̯ ̮͖̭͓̫̤̬̦͓ͭ͑̇͆͗̐͐̂̅ͥͬ̊̊̉̚͟͡t̘͓̬̦̠͓̟͎̙͙̝̩̰͇̝͎̩̭͙̊̔̓͊̂̽̂̎̃͗͑͟͢͞͞ơ̶̯̰̖̟̭͔̺̲̠̘̤̮̻̳̈ͣͬ̉͂̆͋͞ ͎̬̮̬̠̲̼̲̻̼̫̖̱̟̖̭̯͖̘ͦ̅ͪ͐́ͤ̈́̀͒̚͞͞b̓̒͊ͮ͊͗͏̶̧҉͙͇̮͖͙̮͔̲̭̬͎ͅĕ̺̺̖̞̮̑̍̔͌̇̈́ͭ̎́͘͜͡͠ ̡̛̥̩̹̙̲̭̰̹͕̩̬̹̯̏̆ͥͨ̆̑̓ͤ̐͐̿ͥ͟ͅi̸̷̙̖̲̳̯̫̜̪̝̹̼ͧ͆͛̍̑̓̉̋͟͠ͅn̴̡͉̥̦͈͙̲͔̯̳͎̻͕̓ͫ̊̃͒ͪ̽ͯ͛̓́́̈͋̀͘ͅͅg̷̶̥͕̳̟̖̻̯͖͚̯͙̝͔̩̤̞̒ͦ̋̅ͦ͝e̛̙̹̗̭̥̠ͥ̽̓̊͊̌ͩͮ̎͐ͪͤ̈́̀s̾͐ͨ̅ͣͭͪͬͯ̽ͥ̇̍̇̐̚͏̡͖̫͔͙̮̟̪̜̳̞͎̪͍̘̮̖̕͞t̸̞͎̘̯̲͚͉͎̭̙̺͉̪͙͚̺̲̦ͦͦͭ͗͐͋̐̄̐͘͠e̓͊̉̐̋͆̕͜͏̫͙̩̦̀͘d̴̨̻̜̞̺̹̲̮ͧ̎̇̿̒̔̔̾ͪ͛͟ ͛̈͆̑̉͏̷̮̘̯̞͙̭͍̦̭̫̝̫̟̦́́̀ͅ2̶̧̛̱̖̻̫̮͇̈̅ͪ͂̄̿ͪ͛ͬ̽̀̑̆̔̈ͣ̊͡0̫͔̥͖̘͉̭̲͔̟̗͓͙̮̯̋̓̐͂ͫ̌͛͆̀̍̓͒ͩ̇̎̋̚͟͡͝͡ͅḿ̄͒ͪ̚͏̳̭̝̦̕͟͟͞ ̡̢̨͕̦͇͇̘̥ͪͣ̋̓̔b̡͚͇͚̦͈͖͚̤͓̥̗̥̯̗͍̦̼̿̍̈́̀͐͗ͭͥ̏͊̐̂̎̐͠ͅe̷͚̰̗̪̺̱̞͇̟̩̖̺ͨ̔̔͛̆ͪͦ̓̀̅̀f̧̊ͥ̈́̌͊̐͌ͥͦ̀͒ͤ̿͒͐ͧ̇̆͛́͘҉͔̼͕̣́o͍͈̳̟̠͙̞̲ͣͥͫ̿̀ͨ̽͊͒̍̍͗͊̄́̍͜͢͜͝r̸̴̵̨̤̞̙͈̲̫̞͉̘̻̅̐̄̐̆ͧͮͨ̎̈̀ͦ̒͌̈́̚ͅe̵̮̜̗̱̱̰̗̝͂̽̈ͭ̚ ̸̄͂͂̆̈́̓ͪ͛̐̌͋̏̅̍͏҉̧͇̭̮̩̜̤͈̟̭̭̩̹̣̮̖͟e̡̘͓͍̙̹͍̣̭̱̳̭ͪ̎̒̅̄̒͆ͯ̾̃̅̍̂́͟͠ͅx̛͎̦͖͍̘̲͓̌̏̍ͧ̊ͫ̾ͩ̅̇̾̿ͦ͌ͩi̸̡̯͔̙̱͈̖̳͉̱̼͎̰͈̰͙̭̫̦͙ͧ̊͆̃ͫ̈̄̉͐ͨ͑ͭ̒̎ͥ͌̇͗͜͜t̵̨͗̏͐ͤ҉̦̙̘͉̲i̢̡̲̥̺̤͓̻̲͖͇̞̮̬͙͛̄ͧͩ̆ͨ̈͌̀͊̀̎ͮ̌ͧ̚͢n̴͕̟̞͓͙̮̠̣̻̞̰̫̥̬͖͎ͦ̾̌͋̅͋ͯ͑͒̽̿ͧ́̀͘͞g̢̧̛̣̗͕̫̲͈̩͖͈̖͓ͫ̇͒͂͊̔ͩ̐̂ ͮ̊̊ͣ̈́ͭͥ͌̑̀̕͏͉̞̮̗̮̜͙̝̹͔̠͈ͅs̡̤̰̥̣̟͙̲̦̥̣͍̮̞̖̞̉̆̍̑̅̆̃̀͐ͨ͛̑̈́͗̚ḻ̴̩̰̟̞͚͍̱͖̹͔̠̠̤͙̪̓̅͌͌̽̂ͩͫ̾ͦ̓̅̒ͭ̔̆ͨͮ̋̀͡ͅͅi̴͈̝͈̭̝̯̰͖͈̤̼͆̀̌ͫ́ͪ͂͂̋͟p̶̼̱̫̜̥ͤ͆͗ͬ̑ͧ̌ͣͧ͐ͭ͋͒͊́̕-̡̢̣̪͍͎̠͎͓̝̲̏̈́ͭ̌̓ͨ̊̓̌̇ͪͨ̽̆̇̍̃̂̇̕s̷͕̮͉̘͑̋̂ͨͫͭ̾ͣͨͯ̉ͨͧ͆͟͞p̠̙̺͉̱͓̲̭͒ͣ̃̔ͫ̊ͦ͌̅̀ȃ͈͎͎͉͔̜͙͚̩̮̙͎̳̯̖͇͉̯̽ͫͬͮ̏ͫͤ̃ͤ̑͘͟͜͠ͅc̶ͨ̔̏̾̀͢͏͓̩̙̗̠͔̦͖è̢̥̱̙̭̭̼͚̰͔̮̯͒͗̓ͣ͛͟͠ͅ.̛̳̼̪̩͓ͦ͆͋̒ͧ̽͟ͅ ͨ̌ͮͭͥ͂ͨ҉̵̴͔̣̟̮̪̯͕̙͚͎̯̙ͅĄ̸̴̷͎̥̟̗̭͈̪ͦ͛ͦ͊ͣ͘ͅl̸͔̻̞̟̝̣̥̞͎̘͎̭͔͉̬̃̃̑ͨͦ̆̌̔͗̎̋ͬ̾̑ͭ̚͝͠l̴̵̙̟͈̪͈̘͙͇̻̠̹͚͈̻̮̟͆ͯ̔̈́̈́̿̃͆͆ͪͩͬ͊̑̃ͭ̓͝ ̢̩̥̜̳͚͓̳̲̫̔͆ͮ͐͛̈ͦ̊̾ͤ̀̃ͧ̽ͫ̉̌́͢p̶̛̿̒͗͐̏̉ͩ͏̸̨̟̤̼͓̟̗̯̜̱̯̖͉êͧ̐ͥ̑̈́͏̡̳̻͉̗̠̻͉̫͔̮͔̹̫͖͚̠̰̬͚ŗ̛͎̖̳̱̘͆ͬͧͨ̉͜͡s͂̍ͭ̈̕҉̖̻͇͙̰̲o̡̮̱̻̟͔̲̗̞̪̼̣̙̪ͤͫ̎ͬͩͭ̆ͩ̊̍̐́̀̚ͅn̵͓̭̟̔̐͐̇̿͑̓̓͐̒́̓ͧ̎̚̚͜n̛̈́̂ͬ̀̇̓̍͐ͧ̃ͪ̔ͬ́͜҉̼͈̣̟͡ͅȩ̴̦̗̞͉͎̥͖̳̠̰̫̰͕̥͕̩̑ͯͧ͗ͩ̏͑ͭ̓͑̃̄͂̍ͣ͂̀͞͠ͅl̶͇̯̝̦̼̦̟̺͓͉̈ͪͥͪ̈́̑̉ͣ̿̓͗͑̈́̅ͭ͌̽̃̅͠ͅ ̧̨̨͔̫͓̲͈̊̆̄͛͆͒ͮ͞s̡̛̼̠͎͕͔̫͚̪͔̲̏ͮ͒̈̃ͣh̰̥̠̺̹̗̟̦̞̩̭̎͐̾͐̎ͭ͋͗̉̑̈̈́̓̔ͥ͜͝ͅo̎͐ͣ̓ͤͤ̃͂͂ͬ̓̾ͥ̚͝͏̨̳͖̜̝ů̸̢͚̤͙̰͓̝̃̎͛ͤ̽ͪ̀̊ͮ͊̑̈̄́́͟l̸̶̨̺̭̗̥̩̥̩̬̯̖̘̪͈̃̋͋d̴̸̙̣̭̗̏̂̃̉̀̃͛͛͜͞ ̴͐̅̉̔ͯ͡҉͕͔̹͚̪b͗̇̓͆ͬ̋͆̏͗ͣ̆͗̑͐͑̓͠͏̴̷͖̜̜͎̭e̸̢͈͎͇̲̞͖͔̜͓̥̯̮͙͓̞̦͖ͫ̈́̂ͬ̈́̆̍́ͨ̔̏ͬ̔̆̏ͪ̆̀ ̨͒̇̒͛̉̃̑̍͐̽̉͛̀͏̸̥̦̩̰̯͔͝͝i̸̶͚̠̹̺͓̟̰̺̞͓ͫ̓̍ͭ̑̑ͮͫ̽̌n̒̾̂͛̎ͯ͏̢̖̹̜̬̜͜͠f̷̨̼̦̺̻̫̻̬̭̤̹͖͓̽̄ͮͪ̎̾̂ͭͬ̄͐͝o̸̧̧̖͎̙̹ͬ̀͂̂̓ͮ̃ͧͯ͟r͌̿̅͑͒͒̔͗͐̔ͬ̋̔̌̒͘͜͞҉͍͉͓͈̩̩͚̜̪͇̘̫ͅm͉̙̤̰̗̯͉̖̗̔͆͋͂͋͘͝ḝ̸̶͖͙̱͈͚̣̦̯̜̻͎̻̉̚͜͠ḑ̸̶̧̖̩̺̩̝̜̖͈̪͊ͩ̈́ͫ͂̉ͪ́ͫ͢ ̡̇͗ͩ̇̐̈̈͐͂͢͡͏͎̞̥̻̼͕͙͚̮̘̻̜̳̳͈̰̜ǫ̡̩͈̯̲̱̠̟̫͉͕̥̳̪̺̮̯̣̪́ͨ̑̽ͦf̢͎̹̯͈͈ͥ́͐ͣ͂̋̅ͮ̉̎ͣ́͘ ̸̶̶̪̮͕̩̺̹̝̞̩̟́̑ͧͯ̿͌̊͋͊̏͂̓̀ţ̨ͧͥͧͭͥ̆́̚҉̤̻̠̳͕̠̳͔̝̟̘̜̯͙h̛̗̖͔̫̩̣̝͖̙͍͔̠̗̦͉͈̏͌̾̋̅̌̄ͤ̍͘͡͡ͅè̢̻̠̣͎̬̝̭̲͉̩̰̜͚̩̹̱͉̟̝̑̋͌̃ͥ͋̀̋͠ ̸̷̛̩̮̹̼̦̖͕̖̙͔͔͙̮̰̼̳ͭ̔̓̇̾̈́̾ͪ̎ͤ̔ͮ̽̍̓̔ͫͪ͐͝d̸̡̗̟͎̹̭̪̼͖̳̞̓ͤ̔́̅͢͝ͅa̸̡̜̖̜̲̱͙̹̼͖̖̖͇̟̯̫̪̘͖ͭ̓̍̒̇̃ͮͯ͌ͣ͋̽͝n̤̫̺̰̭͂̾̐͋̉ͭͪ̃̆̋̐̍ͣ́͠ͅg̟̪͓̠͍̫͍͆͊͛͊̽̈ͩ̇̌̽͐̈́ͫ͒̒͛́̚͡ę̴̙͎̭̙̩͎̣̗͕̞̺̮̱̩̪̤̭̯̿̑ͩ͂ͧ̅̀͝͡r̨͍̜͓̼͇̀ͬͤͥs̶̶̨̫̝͖͇̫̱͇̘̼͙͙̯̲̤͇̗̠͕̍̆ͪ̃̆̎ͥ̈́̋̎̌̈̋ͤ͑̈̀ͅ ̡̭̙̗̞͔̞͕̰̗̼̗͗̄̿͞o̴̵̴̠͈̪͍ͣ͒̇̊̀͜͡f̽ͭ̉͐̔ͪ̊̐͐ͬ̓͝͏̛̲̹͍̪͈̪̗̹̹̦̦̠̹̪ ̶̡͈͉̹̿̆ͩ̓͗ͯ̅ͧ̋ͤ̈̕͞t̶̗̤̱̞͍͓͉̦̞̥̞̥̜͕̱̼̙̮̑ͪ́̌̄̉ͮ̔̈ͪ͊̐̒̀̚͘r̨̡͓͉̝͇̝̲͚̩͎̟̝̪̹̬̄ͫ̾ͬ̽ͮ̏̑͂ͪ̏̌̃͗͋ͥ̑͋̀͠a̶̸̋ͬ͒͌͛ͭ̃̒̒̉̀͑̄̽ͨͥͭ̀͏̭͈̦͇͙̠̟̘̲̼̣̺̱̜̼͜v̸͙͚̪̙̗͕͎̯̌͋͐̒ͥ̍̇ͧ̾̉́ͭͧ̃ͮͪ̅̚ę̡̭̖̗̱̯̞̞̙͕̥̼̝̳̜̈ͨͦ̉ͨ̎̈ͨ͢͠r̡̆̋̈́̎̾̚҉̨̲̣͖̱͓̣͞s̹̜̯̤̠͎͍̤͍̹̟̏̊͆̓ͬ̽̐͛ͯͪ̀͗̇́̚͜͠͝i̢̘̭͖̩͉̙ͤ͒̂ͭ̅̈́̑̾͘̕n̽͋̔̓̂̒ͪ͛̀҉̶̪̣͍̭͚̻́̀g̍̀͆̽̈́̒͊̈́̓ͦ͏̴̯͙̟͎̯̬̠̥̼̖͖͉̯̱̱̼͚̹ͅ ̡̯͔̩͖͇̦̹̩̠ͨͨ̂̽̒͂̐̚̕͜͝ͅt̸̢̧̻̤͇̯̹̺̻̺͔̟̙̗̳͚̜͉̠̂ͪ̃̂́̒́̚̚h̃̊̀͌ͦ̒̔͆̃̍͢͞͏̨̱͎̝̯̺̠̘͇͎̻e̴̷ͦ̿͌ͨ͐ͩ̆̿ͤ̐̌ͨ̾ͤͥͦ̈̀҉̯̜̮̤̻̭̻̪̳͖͍̻̕ ̷͒̋̆ͯͥ͌̿ͣ͌̓ͤͨ̍̽͊͟͢͞҉̣̼̼̪S̷̨̢̹̲̝̜̣̲̠͚͎̬̦̞̘̩͚̃ͨ̆̓̽̌̓̿͜Q̸̟̬̦͙̩̩̞̰̺̼͔̬͔̭̩͕̉ͤ̀̑͒̀ͦͥ̏͐ͦ̏͜ͅͅZͪ̎͑̍̽͏̨͖̫͎̬.̨̪̰̣̻̝͔̠͚̹̹̤͍̏͌͂ͪ́ ̡̺̠͖̟̲̜͉̳͑̋ͣ́͆̈́͗̒̐͛ͣ̉ͤ̅̃͑͡͞A̸͖̼̠͚͚͖͚̗͇͈̱̣̪͋͋̌́͛ͤ̐͛͗̃̕͟l̴͔̜̺̮͚͖̠̣͉̜̓̍̓̑̓̒̿ͩ͡l̵̵̟̖̯̮̘̹̱̹̺̜̯̲̘̯̤̙͌͗̄͛ͧ̋̅̌̀̚ ̵̛͖̮̙̩̭̦͓̱̪̜͉̺͓̹͎͖́̀̿ͥ̓͝ͅp̶̨̛̯̘̠̖̪͈̬͔̝̩͍̭̮͂͗̑̒̓ͣ̍̑̏ͬͦͯ͟͢e̴̡̛̛͍̠͎̣͇̩͕̤͇͓͕̗̊ͨ̆͒͗̇̏̓ͩ̃̈ͬ̓ͅr̡͑̇̍͌ͦ͋́̀ͮ̐̓͒̐ͤ̓̇ͭ̕͏̝̮̝͇̰̯̼͖̺͞s̵̢̰̜̹̦͍̹͙͗̇̀̽̃̓̏̔ͩͤ͛͆ͦ̌͗͌͘͝ͅǫ̡̧̧̙̫͇̰̲̼̺̠̩͚͇͖̟̟͔̗̟̘̖ͩͨ̆ͭ̈́͑n̷̛̠͉̬̞͎̱͈̖̰̦̱̰͍͐̊ͧ̽͒ͯ̅̿̌͆͒̾̽͞ņ̅̀̋̿̒͑͑͗́̌̽̽̿̿͒̓̚҉̩͕̯̜̙͙͔̳̻͖̖̞e̷̡̪̱̪̘͈͎̬͔̩̫͊̉̋̈̊ͪ̋͂ͤ͒͋̐ͦ́l̶̡͚͎̳̜̗̔̑ͩͯ͂ͫ̽ͪ̆̓̍͡͠ͅ ͈̟͓̩͓͕̱̻̥̰͈̬͈ͯ̋ͭͨ̈́̐ͨ͛̀ͅͅͅͅs̶̙͈͈̞͍͈͎̬͍͓̝̞̦͐ͯͫ̓̆̈́͌͒ͣ̄̿͊̉ͬ̚h̷̸͔̼̲̦̖̼̳̪ͧͥ̆̑̈̇̈͒ͪͮo̧̗̪͖͔̮̲̙ͦ͆̐͛ͤ͟ų̷̭̪͎̦̰̱̫̦̮̣͕̖͓͇̳̗͚̼̄̈́͗̃͑̍͋ͭ̏ͥ̋̐ͤ̀͢͟l̴̼͙͔̰̞̄̓͂ͣ͋́d̬̗̬̭̳͈͔̏ͣ̈ͬ͘̕ ̸̸̡͕͇̥̘͎͎̜̣̪̻̫͖̟̣̭͕̫̫͙̑ͥ̓̓͛̉̈́̿ͧ͊͛ͮͥ̽̽̓ͨ́̚b̌͐̑͋ͭ̾̈́͂ͭ̚͏̡͍̗̗͚̰̜͇͚̀͢͢ͅͅẹ̵̮͉͉͖̹̬̭̭̜̝ͧ̒ͣͦ̐̉̍̀ ̘̩̲̹̹̉͌̍͑̏̇̔̏̄̎́́͘͝g͈̳̙̩̘̟̗̥̩͚͈̳͙͖ͪ̒ͫ͆̎͜͟i̵̹̣̞̝͚̳̣͓̰̮͙͌̋͐̏͒̉̂̍ͣ̽͟͝v̶̺̪̯̰̳̺̰̮̪͚͚̲͎̔̅̌ͣ̀̚ë̴̢̢̱͙͍̹͕̫̜̺̮̮̤́̄̉̆ͪ̌͛̇̈́̍͜͡n̴̛̟̥͚̘͓̫̺͈̺̖̑̌ͬ̊ͣ͡͞ ̴̨͗ͦͧͬͫ̍ͯ̒ͫ͂̚͜͞҉̥̞̰̤å̸̧̩̙͎̮͙̜̥̱̻̻̠̼̱͉̺̥̀͂̾͋ͩ̊̇ͧͮ̇ͦ͋̎͂ͬ̚t͐̾̃͑̓̋̈́̿͒ͩ͌̒͆̿ͦ̋̚̚͟͏̴͉̩̰͕͉̙͓̗̫̝̰̕ ͬ͒ͬͦ̈́ͪ̅ͥ͊͊̊̉̄͗̉ͦͬͣ͢͏̟͙̲m̸̷̰͇̲̞͇̺̹͚̠̃ͪ̃͊ͤ͘ͅỉ̞̯̦͕̪̭͈͖͖͚̭̺̗͓̤̬̠̎͗̈̋̓̾͗̂ͦͣ͑ͨͪ͟͢͞ͅṉ̵͍̟̩̬̠̣̻͔̜͌̎̓̍ͣ̀̔͑ͪ͝iͫ̓ͥͯ̓̑̿͂ͦ̚͞͏͘҉̵̟͕͖̤̮̹̭̖̤͕̭̺̣̪̠ͅm̴̹̞̫̞̞̫̈̂̿ͦ͗͐͆̐̐ͭ͋ͨ̈́̐̉̀̀̚͜u̵͖̲̮̻̲̟͎͔̲͎͚̬̭̣̪̖̩̓͌ͯ̿̐ͧ͗ͨ͗͠͠m̢̛̌̑̈̌̔ͪͬ͆ͧ̄͆̌̐͌ͥͮ͌ͭ̄͝҉̴̲̬̥̖̹̙͚̻ ͒̌ͨ̄͟҉̺̦̝͕̫͖̺͇̙͈͈͎͜lͧͭ͛̀͐͂̎̆̑̆ͦ̉͗҉̴͡͡҉̹͇̠̩̤͙̩̪̥̤̖͙̱̟̬̥̤̣ȇ͓̜͖̺͍̬͎̜̻̫͔͙̬̙ͤͦ̈́̎̓̄̆͊̍̽̓̂ͤ̃̄̋͛ͯ́͟v̷̶ͥ̾̆̋̿̊̀̑̎̃̉͆͠҉̟̹̼̜̠̰̫̣ͅe̴̗̘̪̲̽ͧͮͫͦͥͩl̨̹̺̟̲̠̟̯̪͍̪ͯ͆̈̐́̇͛ͫͩ̌̒́͝͡ ͕̺͉̯̞͍̲̲̖ͩ̈̊̽ͫͪͦͣ̑͐̽͗̉́̚̕͡4̨̨̎ͤ̐́̆̃͊ͫͯͪ̅͌ͯ͏̩̫̫͎̹̻̘̩̪̰̳̳̻͉̯̻̙ ̢̦̦̱̹̯̤͉̩̤̟̩͕̪̬̪̤ͨ̔ͧ̉ͪ̓͋ͪ̔̑ͨ͆ͪ͐͆͘̕ͅk̢͚̼̟̩̲̱̥̭̪̺̬̘͙͈̻̥ͭ̂̾ͯ͡ͅn̸̢̧̛̤̝̩̮͕̤̹̣͎̻̙͎̍ͯͫͧ̈ͮ͒̊̑ͯ̍͂̈́̑̿ͯ̚͟ö̶̞̠͚̦͔́̐̓̎ͨ̇ͭͧ̎̓́wͭ͊̈́ͬ̀͆̑̏ͦ͑̀҉͎̲̝̦̲̗̭̱͔̝̞̺͍ļ̢̛͉̺̝̙͈͖̣̦̱̩̼̦͔̺̼̉ͧ̓͛ͬ̓ͬ̚ȇ̊̎͌ͬ̌ͭ͊̏̌͂ͪ̈́͊̌̚̕͜҉̬̠̝̻̥̹͎̼͉ͅd͕̮͖͓̫̺͕̮͈ͦ̅͆̎ͤ̏̀̔̀̽ͭ͛́͘͜͝͝g̬͎̟̪̤̪͉̗̝̹̝̤͈̥̞̝̗͌ͬͫ̿̎ͥ̚͞͡͠ĕ̛ͨͩ̑̓ͧ̌̆̓̽͠҉̴̼͙̙̪̤̤͖̞̘̺̳͓̹̯̦̥̀ ̷̷̧͇͚̮̞̿ͮ̔̍̌̒ͧ͐͋ͨͤͬ͗͆ͦͧͪͫ̽́ö́̈́̉ͥ̐ͦ̋̀̓̆ͣ̂͋̔ͬ҉̵̳̹͙̻̟͇̩̘͠nͪ̿ͪͧ̀̓̍̃̑͊͋̇̚̕҉͙̜͉͍̺͖̞͚̲̦̖̤̕ͅ ̼̻̭̰͎̰̼̫̬͕͇̳͇̫̹̹̼̄̑̍͆̇̈́͡͡ͅs̊̎̍ͦͧ̀̆̃̐ͫ̀̎̾ͥ̍ͮ͊̐͛͏̷̱͖̣̮̞͍̘̦̱͖̹̭͇̹̥͍͈́͡k͗̑̊̆ͨ̂̈̚͏͓̫͓̥̼̟̯ȋ̀́ͬͩ̊̉̀ͯ̿̄̉͒̔ͮ̽̚͏̴̧̧̦̯͚̱̭̖̣͎͜ṇ̶̵̫̤͎̻̻̭̮̟̝̟̳̩̅̾͌̊ͭ̊̋͑ͯ̑͡n̡̩̙͍͉̤͉̰͓̙̥̗̳̗̲̖̱ͦ̍̔̆̈́͐̊ͣ̈́̉͗͌̔ͦ̈̕͞i̧̱͙̟̩̝̼̭̮͎̭̬̗̭̗̺̲̯͙̟̔ͤ͆ͦ͢͝ę̛̭͕͈͖̜̘͍̯͈̰͍̬̩̠̤̽̈̅͗̽̓̅̀̎ ̷̶̐̅̂̊͐ͫ̃ͪ͐ͯͨ̆̑͠͏͕̝̭̥̥̳̯̝͇̰̯ͅb͂̒̆̾ͨͦ̈̓͒ͣ̆͏̦̮͓̣̩͕̜̺͓̘̯͘̕͜͠ḛ̴̶̡͇̳̬͙̹̤̔ͬͨ̌̾̔ͥ̾́̑̒́́ḩ̟̳̱̥͖͇͇̘̞͇͂ͫ̒̓̉͠aͥ̑͛͒̌̈́͌́̎ͪ̀͌̈́̏҉̜̥̤̫̠̮̼̫͔̣͇͈͇͝v̷̨̟͙̪͚̩̮̜̤̰͙͔̝̳͍̭̳̺ͯ͌̃͒̓͌́́iͣ̽ͣ͛͐͐̏͐̇̊ͯ͗̽ͯ҉̶͏̞̤̰̪͍͇̹̜̮͎͕̻̀o̸̧̿ͪ̀̈́̀̽̆͜͡҉͓͍̮̞̺̳̫͚͚̼̪͈̫͉͖̥r̵̛̭̼̳̗̜̯̦̯͕̫̃ͨ̍̂͛,͑̋̂ͭ͋̊̾̀͌̅́ͣ̑̍̒͊ͭ̕͏̨̙̣̠̘͙̥̮͕͘ ̡̠̳̬͎̤̣̯͔͈̞̭ͫ̓ͩ̿̔̄͐͊̀ͤͦ̅̃̓̑͝͡ͅc͒̍̌ͮ̀͠҉̡̛̩̗̝̯̱̟̹̙͔͚̮͖̦̠͈̩̦ų̵̶̭͍̞͚̻̥̦̠͚̜͉͖͇̘̓̓ͭ̀ͭͦ̔̊ͯ͛ͤͧͭͣͭͨͯ̚͜͞l̷̡͋̏ͤ̿ͩ̉ͬ̒̋͊͏̪͎͕̦̩̹ẗͭͫ̅̓ͤ̿ͩͥ̋̈̆҉̡̭̜͕̟̩̹̘̣͚́ư̴̝͓̣̟̖̱͕͍̝̖̟̘̞͇̈̊ͫ̍̇̌̿ͯͪ̓̄̅̌ͩ͗̍ͤ̚͟͟͜ͅr̨̹͉̟͕͓̘̠̟͇͓͚͖͙ͤͥ̐̉̆̃̇̇̍̒ͤ̂̅͊̚̕͢͟ẹ̸̸̛͈͕̘̤̝̥̯̆̀̾͂̄̍͛ͣ̂̾̂ͭ̌ͯ̚̚͟ ̶̸̬̬͉̦̱͇̪̖̻͖̟̠͓̖̻̮͇͈̱ͤͤͮ̿̓͠a̷̡̡̡̰̳̻̱̻̖̔͋ͪͦ͞n̷̨͛͌́̅̂̋ͨ̒̃̅͂̎́̓ͦͯ̓͜͏̜̬̬̦͓̯̖̘̩̤̞d̎̃͋̍ͩ͐͋ͯ͒ͩ̚͏̶͇̦͎͚̗̘͙̭̤͔̱͓͉̠̣̞̝̹͠ ̶͔̟̪̗̣̗̬̠͕ͧ̋̋̌̾̍́̚t̵̴̷̼̭̯̠̤̩̺͓̼͚̞̐̒͊̉̏̎ͤ̐̂ͨ͗̅͊͒ͩ̀͘ą̷͚̹̱̥̠̳̠̰̦̯̪͔̑͑̓́ͧ͂c̵̛̭̭̬̤͕̖ͯ̒ͤ̿͘͢͝t̶̐͋ͮ̈́̄͋̋ͪ̆̑̇͋ͦ̎̾̾̇̓ͩ́̕͡͏͚̻̘̥̫̩̗ͅi̶̷̡̲͙̥̣͖͈̝̱̣͈ͯ̉͂̏͌ͦ̑͒͊̓ͣ͐͒̅ͨ̃͜͠c̫̱̤̰͙̱̾̈́̄̾ͪ͒̀͊̾̄̒̓̏̽͋̐͆̕͢͝͝s̷͉̖̥̝̪̹͖̖͙̫͕͓ͥͮ̈́ͪ͛ͨ̄̇ͯͪͪ̾̎̾͆̔ͧ̚.̭̺͓̮͖̱͓͈͋̄̄ͨ̈́ͧ̏̌̅̐͌͂̌͑͛̒̒͡ ̡̘̪̮̭͇̞̩̮̖̰̱̰̦̯̮̯͈̓ͭͤ̒͋́̆͗ͧ͂ͣ͒̔̿͟͠Ą̵̨͍̞͕̤͓̩̳̻̗̭ͨͥ͗͊͂̿̿̆̀̆̉̊̀ͩ̍͒ͩ̎͗ṉ̶̷̪̗̠̪̣̳̝̰̣̲͚̩̞̙̬̈́ͫͧͩͭͬ͒͌͑ͭ͒͂͂̊̐̊ͭ͛͞͡y̛͊ͯͥͧͧ̇ͣ͑͆̈̕͜͏͍̤͎̻̥̻͓̜̲̝͇̼̖̞̺͖ȯ̴̶̬͎̘͉̥̩̙̙̙̼͉̥̤ͧ̔͗̕͟͜n̵̵̡̡̮̩̟͓̥͈̦͖̩͓̦̳̙̜̫͆̑̀̓ͯͤͩ̒̏ͮ͆̔̚͠ę̵̹͈̦̮̠͍͕̠͖̺̠̱͇̞̣̭͌̔̄͐ͣ ̧̨̘̞̺̘̼͇̖͚͉̼̰̼͎͐ͩ͛̐ͮ͛̐ͦ̈̍̕͞ẇ̮̰̖̫̙̟̣̼̖̼ͫ̓͌͂͂̑̄͂̎̾͆ͤ͑́̚̕͡ͅi̶̴͇̭͈̳ͪ̊̾̎͋̅̄ͨ̊̽̆ͬ͛̀h̤̬̙̯̳͖͖̮̘̠̬̞͐̆͋ͤ̔͗͋͋ͯ͠o̷̵̰̭̩̱͙ͯ́ͭ̐ͭ̉̎̿̎̌͢ͅͅū̙̣͈̖͇͇̮͉̮͈͈̬̗̭̣̔ͨ̆ͭͮ̄̽ͬ̅ͮ̕̕͜ͅt̐ͦ̓͒̌̐̏̈ͤ̅ͥ̓̏ͦ̃ͨ͜͡͏̶̦̫͔̖̪͇̖̟̟̯̻͎͖͓̹͔̣̘͟ ̡̢͍͎̝͙̖̘̣͔̱̙͚̠͍̈́̔̏͂̾͛̂ͦͫͬ͗̔̀̑ͨ͟͢͟t̡̘̟̟̠͖͍̮͓͉̻̬ͤ̇̈́̑͗̎̓̎́ͪͧ̾̾̿̇̅́͝h̃ͬ̂͐͘͢͞͏̡̰̭̳̖̺̱̥̮̯i̸̶̝̤̞̖̬̬̖ͧ̽͑͂̌̊͌ͮ̕͟s̴̱̺̱̝͖̠̲̘͍̹̫̫̩̤͚̠͌̾ͦͦ͒ͬ̽̇́ͬ̆̈́ͨ̏ͤͬ̋̀͞ ̶̿̾̊͊͊͝҉̣̲͇͕͕̯͙̙̥̫͈͙̻̩̥̙͉̩kͤͤͮ̋ͤ̂̒ͧ͆̈́ͨ̈́҉̮̞͓͍̜̟͈̩͟ṇ̷̛͔͍̟̲͍͓͎̰͒̌͒ͪ̀͛̒ͮ̀ͣ̍̈ͫ̕̕͡ͅͅo̴̧̡̫͙̝͕̘̘̫͓͚͍͇͖͕͌͑͗̿̓ͮ̑̉͋ͫ̏͑ͅẘ̡̧̛͍̯̹̼̯̰̲̗͓̹̺͙̗͔̠̪̤̘̅͑ͦ̓̃͊̈̏̓̉̂̕͢l̡̤̳̳̟̤̪̟̯̫̯͖̳̑ͪ̿̈̉̇́̚͡ͅe̸̶̷̩͇̻̞͔͕͕̙̫̯̰̤̬̪̮̠͇̾̈́͋͊͆ͩ̀͞ͅd̵̶̪̜̹̗͈͕̞̞̺̪͔̝̘̼͉͔͉͗ͪ͂̋̅̋ͫ̉̊̈́͆̈́̇ͬͨ̍̿̽ͪ͜͡͝ͅg͒͑ͮͫ̒̃̿̀ͯͫͮ͊͋̆ͨ̓͐͛҉̢̥͎̥̥e̡͐ͧ͑ͬ̅̇͂ͯͯ́̚҉͖̭͈̟̮̥ ̭̪̳̱̙̰̖̪̭̤̜̾̄ͫ͌̏͘͞ͅs̶͓͙̠͇ͨͮ̿̉̒͋͒͑̂ͯͭ̀̕͜h̢̭̫̯̹̄ͭ̉̈͑͑̏ͦ̾̿ͯ͌ͤ̌ͥ̃͞o̧̩̞͔̻͍͓͋͂ͧͪ̀̃̓̇̍ͦ̅̑́̚͢ų̨̠̱̣͚͙̘̫̜͉̱̬̥̻ͯ͆ͣ̾̋͐̍̈̍ľ̷͑͐̃ͧ͏̼̱̫̠ͅd̷͇̲̪̲̋ͪ̓̊̒̑ͦ̈́̍̎̏̉̒̏ͭͥͤ͆͢ ̨̩̰̱͙͙̤̼͓͎͈̦̜͍͖̮̱̭́ͣ͌̈́͊́̒͂ͮͣͣ̀b̸̸̝̪̙̫̬̣͖̝̬͙͓̘̔̾̅ͭ͑͐ͮ̍ͪ̂̅̌̃ͯ̊͗̚ͅͅe̛͎̭̜̣̺͙̋̊ͧ̓̍̈́ͣ̄͂͑͑͆́͢͡ ̖̲̮͉̼͂̀ͭ̎͊͌̿̃ͫͭͨ́̍̿ͧ͌̕̕k̨̿ͬ̅͗̽̅͛͏͔͕͙̞̼e̴̡͍͕̜͚͍̯̠̳͕͉ͫ̆̃̓̎̄ͅͅṕ̷̟̺̮̙̝̝̞̗̻̜̗̌ͩ͑̈̅ͯ̓̏ͧ̕t̛̤̞̝͖̯̣͇̰̦̣̘̱̙̝͈̝̾́̐ͦ̄͆̂̓̃̓̄͒͆̚͢͠ ̍ͦ́̔̐̂̈̊҉̡̲̯̖͖̼̬̘͓̬̱̜͖̩͙̭̬̳̰͘aͯͪͧͤ̔́ͨͩ͌͆͆͏̮̹̥̪͎͡b̸̢̛̖̲̝̳͐ͮ͋ͫͣ̓̕͟a̢̨̲̪̘̹̦̹ͫ͆ͩ̾ͪ͌ͯ͗̒ͭr̨͂́̈́̾̄͒̿̃ͤ̊̿̒҉̱̠̰̜̯͉̱̹͇̥̲̭͠ͅd̂ͪͬͫͭ͋ͨ҉̰͓̞̖͔̥̦̫̱̯̙͔́ͅ ͂̏ͤͧ̐͋ͣͬ͛͒̿̚͏̢̡̰͕͙̘̻̰͎͕͔͙̙̞͙̳̝̙̭͍͇̀͠s̪̠̺̺̜̦̝͓͚̲͎͚͔͔̦̝̲̰ͮ̔ͤ̔̈́̍̒͘͟h̀͂̈́ͤͪ́ͨ̍̓҉҉̶̺̦͈̹͙̠̝͈͍̰͇ĩ̡̝̯̲͙̙̗̫̩̮͉̘̅̐ͩͥ͂̓͂ͦ̀̚̚͠p̷̴̨ͭ̄͒̊ͦ͋̓ͧ̆ͣ̌̅̿ͦ͌ͦ̓͊͐͝͏̦̘̘̮͙͕͚̗̝͙s̛̘̪̠͍̤͛ͮ̈́ͥ̔̂ͪ̕͢͞ͅ ̓̋̒̉̔̇ͨ̓ͬͤ͗͋̐̆͝҉̵͇͍̬͎͔̯̮̜͎a̵̭̬̩̮̤̪̦͇͇̳̺̦̲̟̠̼̣̪͐ͥͭͦ̎͜n̴͐̐̾̌ͥ̀͌̑ͭ͌̃͜҉̭̥̗̥̟̳̗͉͍̳͍͇̳͈̹͘͟d̴͔̱̬̝̫̓͗̎̓̓ͮ̾̄ͣͬͥ̎ͯ̄͢͜͠ ̝̥̥̘̟̠̪͓͎̝̅̿̓̊͋̿͒̔̑̂̐ͨ͘͞b̷̨̟͉̞͇͇͉̥͕͚̯̳̱̞̙͔̹̾͆ͯ̂ͧ̌ͬ͠͞͡ͅa̵͇̦̭̭͖͉͙̯͖̺̱̣͆̐͊ͯ̇̔r̵̸̿̽̇ͪͥ̆̆͐̇ͨ̈́̂͏̠̻͚̲͎̪̠͖̰̦̰͚̮r͊̔͛ͦ̑̈́̑ͨ͑͌̐҉͚͙̖̞͉͖͖̫ͅę̧̡͙̖̦͙̙̦͔̰̯̪̤͙̳̲̖͔̎ͬ́̂̓͒̕d̴̩̻̘̘͎̼͇̞̬̥͈͇̊͂̌͘͠ ̴̶̲̜̤͎̱ͤ̓̏̄͑̓̾͛̔͋ͯ̆ͤ͑͐̃̿̽͌́͘͞f̸̧̪͕͕͍͇̘̭͙̙̬̰̬̫͖͍͈̭̋ͫ̆̓̏͂͛̇̐͑ͩ͒ͦͮ̉͌́r̷̵̡͉̲͖͍̤̺̫̰̫̦͔̬̫͔͉̱͇̩ͥ̏ͮ̇̏̀͗̍͘͜o̴̸̹̤͍̥̺̻ͤ̐ͨͪ͊̿̐ͭ̽̈́ͧ͌ͨ͜m̠͇̦̼̬͍͓̱̼̫͔̳ͫ̑ͦͦ̍͐̃͂̒̆ͫ͂́̚͡͡ ̨̎ͭ̈͂͆ͦ̔̓̐͋̃ͣ̚̚͏̴̲̹̱͉͕͍͇͙͍̞̹̰̮͚̣͞a̳͍͈̯̩̱͕̣̠̙͙̦̖̗̬̞̯̋͛ͪͩ̄ͧ̐͐̋̓̉͌̄͒̅̓͜͡͝n̷̨̝̦̣̰̬̄ͤ̿̇̽̈́͋ͮ͛͑̾͒ͩ̈ͦ͜͞ͅy̴̴͙͍͕̙͔̞͔͙ͨ́ͩͮͪͩ̔ͮͫ͘͜͞ ̷̠͉͔̳̞̖̣̮̽̃̊ͪ͐͢ͅc̵̡̬̙̪̠̻͚͚̰͖ͣ̒ͬ̃ͭ̅̾̊͜͠o͛͌ͣ̏̑̕҉̨͟͏̯̫̥̱̝̙̹̤͓̦̠m̷̴̵̤͉̹̝͈̖͙͉̩̝͚͓͙̤̜̲͎̂͐̒̌ͤ͛ͦͣ͌ͭ̚̕͢m̥̣̼̺̮͖̰ͨͭ̄̈́̕͢͝aͮ͊ͧ͛̄̓̋ͣ͆͌͛̒͋ͫ҉̵̥̯̙̞̟͙̺͇̘̞͇̬͘͠͝nͪ̔ͫ͊͏̙͔̖͎̟̜́d̨̖͙̺͓͓͐ͫ͒ͫ̌̋̓͆̆ͥ́ͦ͊̐͋͑͂͐̍͘ ̵ͭͣͤͩ̔̑̈̑͐͗͌̾̇̔̈͌̿̈̕͏͖͍͇͚̮͚̯͉̞͕̯͓̣̙d̸̶̸̗͖̜̻͕̟̯̩̟͈͎ͮ̎̾̂̒̿̊ͨͧ͞͝ę̸̫̞̠͎̠̜̟͚͉͓̟̞͓͙̳̲̖̗͚̊ͫ̔̈ͭ͐̍̃́͌ͬ̀͗ͫ̓̃̒ͪ͝s̨̘̦̖̰̝̠̞͇̳͆̀̅̇̽́͟͞c̴̯̫̟̳̮̩̻͔͔̘͙̜̳̦͚̘̥̽ͭ̉̿ͦͭ͒̓̈́̈́͒ͯ̄͆ͦ̀͘͟͞ͅį̍͑̎ͫ̒̽͛̊ͬ͋̓͆ͪ̓ͥ̀̚̚҉̢̭̰̬̝̤̤̼̣͎̰͡ͅs̨̑̌͆ͭͥ͢͟҉̖̩̥̮͚̳͉̠̖͇̹̲̲̥̭̲͇͠ͅi̷̾̂ͯ̏ͩ̅́ͮ͊̋ͧ̾͒́̋̔ͣ̓͛͏̵͇̞͖͍͎͚̯̖͖̱̠̪̙̱͖ͅoͦͥ̆͐́ͬ̋̄ͣͩ̏͆̃͊̒͑҉̴͖̬̣͔͠ͅͅň̢̢̛̩͓̜̹̱̳͈̦̙̯̼̱̪̭̖̳ͬͬ̒̾̒̈́͗ͨ̂ͬ͂̓́̃͑͜͟s͔̬̟̜̻̞̱̤͔̤̎̽̓ͩ̅̂̓͛̓ͥͬ́͛ͩ̀ͣ̕͢͡ ͓̼̠̠̘̼̜̤̼̱̳͙͖̦̦͉͒ͮͬ͊̾ͭ̐̕̕͡(̷̵̧̬͈̳͓̈́̓̈́̌͞Ş̥̟̟̫̯͊ͬ̽ͫͩ̾ͮ̿͐ͫ̽̾̉̋̅̌ͯͬ̀͞e̵̴̴͎̻̺̬̬͖̜̹̥͔̰̝͇ͥ̈ͯͨͭ̋́ͅͅe̸̥̠̞͔̲̗̣͈̬̝̖̺̹̼̱ͩͧ̈̈ͪ̈͛̈́ͨ͐̒̇̾͌̉̓ͭ̈́͆́͘ ̨̛͖̫̣͓́̽ͤ̊̅̔̐ͥA̿ͯ̅̎ͫͪ̾҉̸̮̰̝̰̘̰͖̲͍̼ͅr̶̢̰͖̖͚̳͎̗̲̞̪͙̫̥̻̬̔̌͒̀̄̐ͭ̓̏͋̿ͣͬͩͦ̾ͬ͢ͅt̵̵̵͓̞͍̭̝̦̰̯̥͕͎͚̮͉͊̍ͧͫͮͨ́ͅị̴̗̯̦̼̦͂ͪ̃̽͆͛ͣͩ̌ͮ͆̃͌̊ͥ̏ͭ͊́͠č̢̝̰̬̹͉̞̯̯̰͈̊̑͆͆͌͋ͪͤ͊̈ͨ͊̾ͮͩ͋͊̈͘̕ͅļ̧̭̭̠̱̪͈̭̆̑ͧͨͪ͂ͨ̆̒ͧ́ͪ̇̎̽̀́͝ͅe̡̝̣͔̯͇̪̖̻̳̖̜̠̘̮̥͈̿͌̓̆̒̋̓͐̿̃̔ͬ͂ͭ͗͠ͅ ̔̆̑̄͌̅̎ͬ͏҉̞̖̩̫4̢̧̢̱͇̠̮̞͖̲͍͍͕̬̫͖̰̹̒̈̀̊͡5̷̙̱̮͈̬̻̳ͫ̉̌ͮͭ͐̾̌̏ͮ͑̆͛́̈́͝9̷̧͇͉̮͍̘̘ͫͬ͋ͧ̈̆̎͌͐ͫ̒ͥͭ̀̕7̢̖̮͈̼̼͓̗͙̠̝͓̯͈̗̤̭̫̗ͬ̓̉͆ͤͨ̾̎͒͑̌̒ͯ̌͡-̨̛̬̥͖̘̟͉͓͖͚̪̫͖̣̲̟͖̩̓͆͛͋̀ͯ͆ͫͧ̊̿ͥ̈́̌͋͒̇͜͞͡ͅB̶̸̷̼͕͖̗͈͚̪̯̖̹͈͙͇̺͈̼̟̦͋ͧ̄͒̍͆̀̄͊̋̒ͫ̅ͮ̽̽͆͆͗-̰͖̙̗̰̤ͫͮͩ́̒͛̀̒͒̂ͬ̃̓̓ͯͥͧ̋́́̕͝͠1̴ͬ̄̔̑̑͆ͥͭͯ͗͏̪̞̱͈̣͓̜̭̳̳̭͔̭̣̙͕ͅ2̵̶͚͎͇̯̭̤̺̃ͫͤ͌̏͆͑̓̋͐̋̓̈́́̚͜ ̶̶̰̮̫̮̟͇̭̭̬̟͕͇̘̦̲̋͋ͨ̋͐ͨͫ̅̾̽ͪ̓ͪ̐̏ͥ̃̏̕͠f̢̛͇̤̮̠̩̦̒̓̊̓̈ͬ̒ͯ͑́̾͂̐̒͂́́ͯ͝ôͧ̔́̃̿̿҉̵̯̞͕̙̼͓̗̯̣̤͇̯͍͔̫͔͚͓͝͡r̺̰͎͔͙̟̝̻͖̪͙͇̦͉̓ͭ̎̒ͩ̋ͦ̾͛̊ͯ͢ ̡͗̄ͩ̃̑͗̌ͩ̈́͛̀͏̗̣̪̟̯̭̮̰̭͚̬̮̹͓́͟m̨̄̈́̉ͤ͑͘҉͈͕̩͍͉͞o̿ͣ̎̍̆̒̊͊̈̉̏̌̄̓ͥ̚͏̢̯͓̝̙̩̣̫͚͚ͅr̨̡ͦ̓͋͊ͮͤͭ̆͆̋̊͐́͝҉̱̪̮̼͇͙͔͓͓̲̰͖̤̣͍̗͓e̓ͨ͑̌ͦͯͭͫ̉ͮ͒̒̌͆̽ͯ͌̈́͏̷͕̫̲̹̻̙̭̬ͅ ̴̵̡̰̞̟̳͇̞̠͕̠͙̦͎̙̞̳͙ͭ̿͆̌̑ͣ̐̓͋̉̔ͬ̅̏ͅd̛̥̘͕̲̠͉̺̹͙͓̩̺̼̓ͥ̏͊̇̍̄̑̐̌̍ͤ͐̉͛̈́͌̑͌̀́͝ͅę̡̧̞̩̘̭̦͖̜͉̙͖̪̘̙͓ͤͦͦ͛̾ͨͨ̑ͫ̊́̾̉͠͠ͅt̏̂ͩ̏̇ͬ͌ͦ̈́ͣ҉̡̨̠̝̝̘̮̰͟͝ả̸̴̡̰̯̙͔̦̬ͥ͛̈ͥ̐ͮ̾̓̌͑ͧ̅̀̏ͮͧ̿̚͟͡i͈͚̳̩͙͔͎̋̊ͩ̌̐́ͮ̀͘͟͠l̸̛͇̘̭̹̣̩͉̬͈͈̞̖̪͂͋ͯͯͨͭ̔ͤͥ͐̕͝s̴̶̸̡̛̙̞̫̠̈́ͯ͐̆̑̓͂̋͂)̸̸̷̢̠̖̠̬͔̞̱͍͈͂ͥ̄͌͆͐̈́̀̓́̾ͤͪ͋͌̚

H͒̄̂̅͂̋́҉̡̢̺͕̲͇̱͚̹̣̞͈͔͖̪̀e̴̦̬̙̬̟̳̯̦͙̻͙̗̘͓̺̙ͣ͗͆ͬ͗ͧ̽̑̕r̵̢̠̖͙̩͈̳ͪ̍̽̿̾ͮ͋͑̽̍ͧ͑̄́͑͋ͮ͌ͥ̀ͅe̤͚̙̟͓̺̦̳͇̻͍̭̳̣̫̝͍͍ͦͤ̃ͤͧ̉̓́̎͝ ̑̈ͯ̑̎̑͐͋̽̽ͥ̅̉͛̚͜͏҉̦̣̘̦̺͕̱͈͓̘͢͞ç̴̮̤͎̺̖̹͉̼̊ͧ̆ͧ̌͋̑ͫ̌̑ͤͤ͌̑̌̈͌́͜͠ớ̴̞͎͖͚͔͇͈̼̈ͬ̿ͨ̈́ͩͬ̾̒̀̚͢m̵̦̗͍̾ͤͥ̽͑ͣ̀͘ę̝̟̯̯̩̪͎̲ͤͮͣ͐͗ͪ̑ͬ̚͠s̃̋ͭ̃ͥ͂̀̔͋͐̉̄̆ͫ͋̄̐҉͏̶͕̦̱͉̲̭͉̺͇̣͖͚̱̖̪̻͓͙̕ ̴̋̄ͯ͒̌͑ͩͭ̍̈̓ͮ̚͜҉̷̸̻̼̪̳̹̘̤ͅt̴͖̖̳̣̙̜̲̗̮̼̲̽ͥ̐̎ͤͧ̾ͥ́̎ͤ͊ͫ̎̇͠͞h̢̅̑̄͋̽̾̍̐͐͆̐̉̑̚͢͝͏̞̼̩̲͉̼̻̩ḛ̸̡̛̭̙̖̟̦̦͖̏̇̅͑͑̈́̽̈́ͪͯͪ̅ͣ͠ ̉̌ͯ͑ͣ͌̔̄ͯ̅̍ͨ̋ͬ̉ͨ̇̀҉̰̫̗͉͉͈̱̫̘̤͍͍͢ş͙̹̯̺̯̺̫̝̬͉̳͈͔͊ͫ͌̾ͯ̔ͯͤ̃̈́̋́u̴̶̮̝̲̜̗̯̱͖͓̣̻̣͔̇̑͗̈́ͤͯͬ̽̋̉̉́́͗ͪͨ̀͡n̵̸̬̜͈͓̟̞̟͎̣͔̩̬̐ͣ̇̍͠͞ ̱̦̫̹͙̰̾ͩ̿ͣ͑̉̒͑͑̑ͯ́́̚̕(̴̗̬̩̹͉̬̟̼̬̖͓̫͖̭̝̠̖͚͔ͭ͋ͬ̂ͦ͒͂͂͒̃ͦͯ̍̂̏ͮͫ͊ͨ̀͡d̨̡̖̰̤̖̼̬̭̺͕̋́͑ͥ̾̈͋̒͛ͨͫͦ̄̈ͪ̈̄̚̚͘o̐͒̀͗͐̓ͫ̄̑͡͏̶͚̪̺͟ȍ̷͖̣̣̘̼̪͉̙͖͖̹̤͓͓ͪ̈́̌͋̄ͯ͂̅ͨͧ̆ͣ̏͆̄́͜͡ ̵͙͕͈̠̳͗ͣ͐̚̕͟ͅḏ̷̛̤͚̘̳͈͇̆͐ͦͩͩͨ̓̋̔͊̅̉͂̔͊̀̚͠o̸̢̡̱̫̳͇̥̜̫͚̠̞̞̠̻͖̭̞͕̺̜͐͑̀̂͂ͦ̎͒͆̇͜ơ̷̡̩̲͇̥͇̰̥̩̰̫̞̼̋̑̔̑͜ͅ ͐ͧ̓̈ͮ̄͂҉҉̶̦̰̬̜̳͎̻͖̗̞̺̖͙̫̙̞̬d̶̸̜̗̲̬͖̫͙͇͇̯̥͕͙̰̻̯̊͊͆͊͆ͦ̒̃ͣͮ̋̏͆̀̊̂̔̚͘̕o̡ͭ͌̈́̔̎́̋͛̀̽̓ͭ͢҉͉̱̰̹͟ơ̧̡̧̟̻̣̦̯̫̳̯̖̭̣̱͈̥̙͖̠̭̄̋̉ͦ͊̃̌͐ͤͨ̎̑͌͐̑̽̅ͪ̓͝ͅ ̢͓̠̪̟͓̝͖̺͈̜̮̤͈́͗ͪͨ̕͝ͅd̴̶̠͍̝͇̝̦̬̘̰̰͇͖̩̰̲ͩ͌̑͒ͬ̽͜͢ȍ̋͋̅̀ͭ̒̀͆͗ͭͧͥ͊͋ͣ̉̂҉̨҉̴͇̠̦̱̟̯̲́o̸̡̤̹̪̥̙̒̔̑͌ͬ̅ͧ)̷̨͍͙̣̗̳̳̥̟̗̬͎̪̠̪̬̈́̍͋ͯ̌͐̇̈́͂͑̆̃̌͊̚̕͜͝
̡̢̮͍̮̪͖̪̥͓̜̘̼͓͓̪̪̂͊͂̉̎͌̌͆ͨ̋̒͠͡͠H̶̨̛̠̱̠̞͋̏̓ͦ͜͡ě͙̹̱̈́̊̌̾̃͢͡ř̨̡̩̝͓̻͕͙̝͕̖̯̟͕̯̱̞̼͉ͫͣ͋ę̢̢̹̻̖͎̳̰̮̹͈̱̘̻̦ͮ̐̽̊̑̄ͬ̔̏ͥͭ̅͊ͩ͋̆̀ ̧̛̮̫̳̮̺̼̝̣͉͙̥͈̝̰ͦ̎̉ͤ̊ͤ̅̈́́͜ͅc̴̷̡̧̛͇̭̮͍̖͔̹̮͙̪̩͖̄̒ͦ̈́̅͐̀o̼̫̝͖̙̣̥̖̬̰̼̒͊͂̃̿̓̾̇͂̇̆ͬ̎̽͒̇̀̚͝͝m̴̢͎͈͎̹̲̦̭̞͉̻̠̝ͮ̉ͬͩ̾̉ͭͩ̍͝͡ͅè̴̹͚̪̮̪̦͙̗̙̫ͨͪ͛̕s̪͙͎̗̭͚̪̩͎̟̥̺̗ͦ̈́̔ͪ̒͆͜͢ͅͅ ̶̣͈̟̺͔̗̯͈ͩ́̿͂̈͑ͨͦ̄̋͡t̵̯̭̦͖̬̙̟̥̻̼̱̹̤ͪͪ̊ͪ͐̂̿ͩ̎̐ͤͫͥ̐̆ͫͣ̅ͦ̀͟͝h͈̦͚̬͖̫͙̳͆͒̀͌ͣͭ͗ͩ͊̆̽͊̋͆͂̚͟͠ͅe̸̓ͫ̓͐̂̇̌̾ͩ́͂̚҉̣̪̯̜̰͜ ͌̐͊͐͋̒͊ͯͮ̓̔̈̅͌̐ͤ̌ͪ̆҉̛̫͔̜̯̘̱̤͎̮̺̯̀́͡s̨̤͚̪̳͖̰͖̈́͋̄ͫ̆͌ͣ́̑ͩͥ̈́̚u̳̦̝̫̝͍͕̫͖̤͖͚̩͎̯̥̳̅̾ͯ͑͂ͨ͐̿ͧ̏ͫ̓̾͆̓̌̍͛̚̕͜n̶̮̲͖̭̞͈̤͔̪̻̜̭͉̝͎͚ͯͨ͊͂̊̽̑ͩ͆ͭ̊̓͢͜͝͞,̸̴̡̣̣̠̲̳͓͍̗̝̹͎͐ͤ͒́̓̊͗ͧ̚͟͝ ̡̡͕̟̫̹͔̖͖̻̠̹̖̮ͯ̏̒̔ͥ̓ͥ̃̎͢ȁ̴̴̞̣̹͕͍̹̝̮̗̼͌̃ͬ̀ͬ͋̌ͥ̄́͗̃͡n̷̛͔̭͈͚̪̳̠̩͇̽̅̋͒ͫ͂ͩ̊̉̾̈́̄̋̍͜͞d̶̟̬̹̘̰̦̝͈ͤ̂̂ͣ̔͛ͨͯͪ͐̒͒ͬ͒ͨͯͅ ̶̛̜̤̮͇̤̩̤̳͈̫̦͕͈͎̰̦̱͕ͨ͌ͥ̐̏̐͆̕ͅI̷̷̖͉͇̘̻̩͓̲̺̬͉͒̈̉͋̓̃̎͆́͝ ̨̛̊̌͐̂͐̉͡҉̢̰̰̖̗̲͍̩̘͉̹͔̝̖̜̙̪s̸̒̓͒ͣ͒ͭͤ̋͊͛̓̒̓ͩ̔͟͢͠͏̫̟̪͔͓̘͕̹̗a̧̨̜̹̠̥̞̦̮̬͕͚̫̩̋͊̈̓̐͒̔ͪ̀́ͅy̜͍̤̜̹̞̞̪̪̜̼ͩ̂ͤ̃ͯ̄ͦ̐ͫ̒ͤ͆́̀
̰̻̦̳̆͑ͩ͆ͩ̑̎̒̒͌ͨ͋̅̂̃̀̓͟͠͞I̛̫͚̪̪̪̭͒̅̋̋̌ͣ̈́̃ͩͬͥ͂̃̏ͥ̕͜t̙̮͉̪̳͕͚̻͔̒̒͐̎̀͌̃̀́͘̕͜'̨̑̔͐̃ͯͦ̈́͒ͥ̍̋ͥ̚҉͖̘̗̹̰̝̩͎̦s̢̡̖̤̟̤̯̼̉́̾̈́͗̾̆͌̀̅͠ ̞͚̠̣̜̼̱͉̖̿̌͋̎͑̐ͬ́̍̅̽̀́͞͞a̤͔̥̩̗̞̙̮̰͍ͨ̇̉̿͋̔̈ͭͨ̉ͯ̒ͨ͂̒͘͢l̷̵̡͔͖̙͖̞͈̍̔̅̅͊̓ͭ͂͟͠l̷̫͙̹̖̣̝̰͍͚̩̭̘͖̺̝̒̔ͨͨͫ̎̋ͤ̑̍͂͛ͣ̉ͧ̅̒̈́͟ͅ ̶̹̣͎̖̱̼̫̹̖͕̦̝͙̹̭̣͙̥ͫ͐̓̐ͣ̓̍ͪ͌̚͡ͅr̢̧̧̮͓̣̗̱͍͚̪̥̞̳͔͈͚̞̠̪͓͉̎̇͑́̑̄̆́͐̐̚͢͠i̵̷̠̲͍̻̻̗̯̟͕̜̼͇̻̟̹̬͐̇̽̃͋̏̋̂̇̍̀́g̶̴̨ͪ̾̍͒̈͊̐͗̃̌̇̃̾ͧ́̚͏͎̬͔̝̹̯͇̫̺ͅh̢̞͇̼̘͍̮͎͙̦̅̑̓͆̇̾ͩ̎̏ͣ̉͊͘͘t̶̡̢̘̟̮͙͖̮̱̪͙̰ͫ̑̊͐̕͟
̸͉̦̞̯̼̬̭̩̮̱͓ͫ͊̓ͭͮ̾̿̓̿͘͢L̿́͐̄͏̷̴̧̤̻̼͓i͙͉̼̼̎̏̅́̓ͯ͟͟͢t͙̖͎̮͍̤͈͉̙͉̺̪̺͖͌̒͑͛̌ͥ̇̿͊̎͊ͬͭ́ͅt̷̼̯͔̻̼̫͕ͯͨ̒͌͑̇̾͐̂͑̉̑́̔ͦ̿̆̚͡͠l̸̢̧̥̻̮̠̫͔͖̩̦̘̤̟ͤ͐̿͐̆ͬ̍̃̊̚͝͡ͅê̸̵̮̞̻͈̩̫͎̬͕̜̮̲̖̣̭̽̆̅͂̋̔̇̈́͛ͪͩͪ̈́ͫ̈̊̆̚͝͝ ̸̨͍͉̬̪̫̫̲̥̝͍̯̩̼͖̖͑͋̿́ͪ́͘d̷̨̢̛̎̓̈́̓ͪ̎ͥ̍͆̚҉̙͉̙̭̺̦̥̹̭̫͓̩̲͍a̶̮͇̠̤̺͇͙͉͇͚̽͐̇͐̒̿̔ͥ́͌̏ͤ͋̀́̌̒͒͜͝͠rͬ̄̔̎̽̓̾͐͐ͣ҉̛͖̖̥̮̫͔̥̝̤̩͖̬̤͉̮̕l̶̰̥̦̫̙͈̣̼̤͔̱̹͔̪̫̤̹̠ͬ͆́̾̇̀͆ͥͫͤ̅͛ͫ̊͜͠ͅȋ͙͙̫̣̼̄͆̇͟͢n̢͗̐͑̆ͧ̅̚͢҉̶̞̜̬͚͇ͅģ̄͑ͣ͏̷̙̺̮̗̦̠͢,̢̡̩̲̰̖̉̐ͫ̂͂͂̐ͮ͛̄ͨ̅ͦͣͮ̑̆̅̏͘͢͢ ̷̢͇̭͕̗̮͔̻̣̯͙̠̪̖̪̺̜̯̼͍ͨ̉ͥͭ̌ͥ̓̌̉ͧ̊ͪ͑ͥ͜ȋ̢̻̮͈̳̺̙̠̹̮̬̮ͤ̓̆͐̓̀̕͟͝tͤͥ͑ͤ̐̒̍͗̊̀̌҉̵͝҉̵̖̫͖̣'̢̡̞̦̖̥͔̺̳̜̺̪̻̲̙̀͊̃̔ͭͭͮ̏͆̎ͬ͛͊ͩͩ̌ͫͬ́͜s̷̛͈̣̤̜̼̝͇̰̘̞̳̞̰̩̫̻͛ͬͤ̎̇̀ͫ̍͌̃̍̕͝͞ ̴ͯ̇ͧ̅͝͏͎͓̦̟̥͚̝̣͓̱͚̠̯̫̗̠̠̹̺b̈́̈̏͒̾ͭ̒̋̄̿͐̄ͧͣ̌͗́ͧ̚҉̷͏̯̞̬͎̠̤̬̰͔͢é̷̷̯͔̙͔̻̣̯̦̗̻͕͇͈͇̿ͭͬ̎͂̋̉̾ͯͩͬ̓̋̏̚͢͞͡ȩ̼̹̣͚͚̪̱̤̤͔͓̪̞̏͋ͭ̌ͬ̊̓̇̒̈́͑ͮ͐͢n̹̘̳̬̟̼͚͙̘̰̲̜̟͎̣͎̝̝̋̇̽̉̐̑ͬ̿̈̒͌̆ͧͪ̀̚̕͝ͅ ̵̨̱̻͕̬̪̳̘ͦͦ͗͂͋̽̋͜a̶̬͍͚̘̣͉͇̺͚̩̣͎̰͕̼͎͓̔̓̔ͩ̔̎̾̇̍̓ͭͣͬͤ́̀ ̪͔̼̖̲̣̫̼̞̝͖͇ͮ̇ͦͮͦͤͩ͂̂̅͂͜͝l̴̢̢̬͚̜͙͙̼͓̗̼̝̗̅̾ͦ̈̑̌͆́̂͟oͪ̓̃ͯ͝҉̹̥͚̼̹̪̞͈̞̗̰̜̼̜̻ņ̖̰̜̦͓͇̬͖͖̗͇͋̀̒ͭ̒̀͘͝g̵͇̳̯̯̮̙̹̝̯̫̠̰͇͖͖̜̅̔̾͗̌͛̐̈ͯ̅̀͝͝ ̵̨͐ͪ͒̏̎̐̑̉͒ͭͮ̃̆̌ͥ̈́ͦ͌͋͝҉͇͍̟̖̳͍̟͙͜ͅc̷͍͙͉̰̭̙͓̯͙͖̯͉̮̖̜̎̾̇͐̋̔ͭ͐̐̆ͯͧ̓ͮ͑ͪ͑̊̍̀͢o̜̬͈̬͍̲͈̭̝ͦ̆̆̉̒ͮ͛̌̂ͬͣ̋́́͝l̸͓͙̙̲͋̓ͣ̃ͪ͌̈͒̅ͮ̈́̑̔̓ͪ̋͠ͅd̡͐ͦ̀ͦ͋͋̀͢͏҉͖̙͓̭̟̦͎̱ ̶̙̝̱̖̤͕͙͓̗̗̰͓̮̥̼̮̭̗̝̊ͣͤ̾̌ͣ͋̅̽ͤ̒̀̎̽ͤ̀͞l̘̱̭͍͎͙̩̳̜͈͕͍͔͎ͣ̃͆̄̂̅̿̌͗̕oͪ̄ͧ̏̀͊͗̀̿̾ͦ̓ͭͣͬ͋̃҉̻̦̘̞͚̱̺̬͍̲͍̹̀͢͝n̄̍̀̉͆͏̺̫̼̜̦̳̩͇̥͙̤͔̖͈̪͎̜̼͜͟ȩ̽ͫ͛ͭ̆ͨ́͑̐̀ͩ̒ͧ̋ͧͮͧ͜͏̶͚̹̮̩͔̥͚͇͇̬̖̮͉̭̯̝͕͕́ͅl̨̡̼̻͍̳̩̠̣̝ͯ̋̇̀̎ͬ͂ͮͣ̌̀y̭̮̦̹̤͇͔͓̬͎̏̒̇̒͊͊̂͒ͥ̋̅ͪ̉͒̓̊̆͜ ̶̵̨̧͗ͮͬ̀̃̚҉̻̤̩͖ẅ̛͎̹͇̞̭̻̼̙͎̯͈̪͇̖͔̔̇͆́͢͡ȋ̹̯̻͉̺̭͌ͬ̏ͧ͗̽̽ͧ̔͌̀ņ͈͚͇̙̞̰͙̹͎͈͎ͥ̏ͩͥ͗̓ͯͧ́̾͆̈̂̿͞͡t̸̴̛̞̦͇̣̭ͮͬ̐ͮ́͢ê̷̡̢̹͓̤͎̖̠͇ͯ̀͆ͥ̉͛̍ͮͣͤͨ͌̓͊̎́ͅr̎̊̎ͬ̓ͣ͆̅̐̌ͥͮ̓̌ͫ͒͏̶̞̰͖̬̗͕̥̫͍̣͇̭̯̼̕͡ͅ
͓͕̱̖̯͉̼͈͇̹̙̲̰̆̃̑ͩͩ̒̅̕͠L̛͊̀̔͂̀̓̃̈͢͏̲̜̘̤̬i̭͎̻̳̜̹͎͇̤̟ͯ́ͮ͋ͮ̓ͨ̇ͦͦͮ̇͑͊͑̊̇͋͞t͌ͦ̎̆̋͊̈͂͂ͪ̔ͮ̔̿͒͏̶̢͇̳͎̺͖͔̹͡t̫͕͕̜̤̥̯ͤ͐̂̐͌͟͝͞l̨͔͕͓̭̦̲̙̻̱͐̐ͭ̃ͫ͐̓͛̓̑̂ͧ͟͠e͋̅́ͥ͒͌ͫ̏ͮͤ̂̌̔ͥ͏̡̦̩̗̠̥̻̱̰͈ ̣̹̗̹̠̰̻̜̰̙͚̠͙̺̜̲̦̺̒ͩ͒̀ͤ͟͡d̴̴̝̦̟͉̥̦͚̦̭̲͇̗͕͋́̔͗̄͊͌̇́̌̌́͜ą͖̠̫̤̱̮̦̻̊̒ͧ̓̀ͯ̐ͨ͗ͤ͑ͮ̾͒ͧ̇͞͡r̢̻̗͉͇ͮ͗ͤ̂́͞l̞̟̺͍͉̩̥̞͂ͫ̒͢i̸͎̲͕̼͙̼̞̲̣ͦ̇̽ͫ̿̾͌̽̂ͤ̉ͮ͆͐̾̿ͣ́͠͝ņ̸̨̮͙͚̘̰̖̤̲̪̰͍͉̦͍̣̳̥̗̉̽̾͗̾̊́͜͠g̢̛͕͇͎̯̾̈́́ͪ̇̂̎͋ͯ̽́ͪ͌͌ͤ̑,̶͔̖̝̖̥̟̼̪̹̤̗͉̤̖̞̖̇ͥ̑̊͛̄̑͜ ̢̨͔̦̜͈̘̼̙̪͉̯̻̝̪̯͇̳͙͗ͨ̊ͧͧͧ̇̓į̧̤̰̹͚̪͎̬̰͎̰̝͍̻͍͛ͥ͌ͪͫͦ̊ͫ̑ͤt̴̵̡͍͚̲̗͆̾̇̽̈͐̾̓ ̶̒̏͐ͥ̓ͬ̃ͣ̂̃̈́̀ͥͥ̍͜͢͏̤̜̗̮͎̱f̓ͫ̀̇ͨ̀̐̃̌͑̍̾ͧ̃ͯ̚͏͏͓͚̲͔̻̗̱̼͟ͅe̴̗͔͔̰͎̠̜̰̟͔̤͂̽̍̇ͫ̾̇ͧ̄̉̔͊̀͘ͅe̅̍̾̿͊̓҉̵͔͚̱͖͕̰͚̟̜ͅl̯̥̜̟͈̼̦̬ͯ̌͐̇ͧ͠ş̶̟̬̻͙̩͙̎̉̓̈ͫ̏̊̅͒͑̄ͣͥ͘͟͞ ̵̭̘̤̺͖̺̖͚͉̣̜̦͎̟̝̳̰̆̊͌̂̀͢͠l̜͔̺̻̤͙͇̦̮̻̙̹ͨ̀ͬͫͥ͑ͩ̋͡͠ï̸͍̱̗̖͍̞̪̼̼̘̩̫̫̞͇̻̘ͫͭ͗̄ͣͩ̄̂͋ͯ͂͌͋̚͜͠ͅk̴̛͇̱̠̟͎̦̰̜̯̠͕̥̠͍͊ͥ́̀̓̈ͫ̾̀͋̄̐̽ͨ̚͠e̸̺̳͈͎̝̹̙̱̼̮̪̠̗̼̗̩̩̣͉ͪ̃͊̏̔͊͗̏̈ͫ̿ͩͬ̂͋ͯ̔̀̚͘͢ ̷̻͚̪͇͚̙͂̇ͨ̓̀̎ͮ͛ͤ̌̿̽ͩ͢y̷̢͖̭̣̼̲̲̖̩͕̬͈̯͉̥͎̰̾͂̂̐̉ͯ͆̀ͫͣ͌ͮͫ͗̆̑ͤ̂̚͢ȩ̸̸͋̎͗ͣ͐ͭ̑̆̈ͨ̌̇̂́̉ͫ̍́͡͏̥͔̹͚̹͍̞a̷̛̜̖̭̦̠̻̥͎̎̍̃͂͊͊̄̎ͤ͒̔͗̓̄̅ͥ̋͘͞͝r̢̧̫̥̙͔̲̝͚̟͔̭̱͎̖͕͖͕͈̮ͯ̿͗̍̾͑͂͐̋͌̋̒ͨ̿͊̌̇̓̀̚͜͡s̷͙̩̺̗̭̬̬̱̘̫̲̎̄̏͌̋ͤ̾͐̊̑̊ͫ͛̆̊ͯ́ͅ ̴̢̢͎̬̤͓̘̺͚̳̺̭̞͔̍̃̈́̇́̓̂͝ͅs̸̘̭͉̭͕̘̙̜̼͍̬͎ͩͮͫ͗͐͗̽́́͜i̍ͬͦ̐̓͒̽̉ͥ͆ͪ̀͛̈́́̕͏̟̺̜̻̗̟͇̹̞̻̰͇͈̗͟ͅn̗̟̲̰̰̭̥̰͓̝̠̞̜͇̩ͮ͋͒̅͒ͧͨͧ̉ͧ̊͡c̛͚͍̤̳͕̰̦͇͔̰ͣ͆̌̆͢͞e̠̦̹͚͓̥̙̖̠̺̰͈̻ͣͭ̈́ͤ͋͆͗̆ͧ̔̏̉ͬ̇̽͒ͬ̀̉͞͝ ̡̧͍͕̦͔̼̼̹̰͈̺̠̻̲̲̞̟̖ͨ̌̉ͫ͂ͤ̒͌ͪͦ͌̉ͭ͗͐̀͠͞i̶̱͉̘̹̥͚̥̦̥͍̞̗̠̓̾̓̽̍͑ͭ͋̏̾ͬͦ̎ͪ̈́̀͜͡͠ͅt̒̆ͬ͊̈ͤ͛͡͏̨͏̟̥͓̭̹̺̺̥̮͍̫̼̞'̨̱̲͚̘̰̞͇̱̟̰̩̤͚̰̯̭̜̦͐̾ͮ͗͜͝s̷̠̪͈͕͔̥̪͑̾̀̐̂̇̂̋̅ͨ̚͘ ̵̧͉͙̞̻̪̜̺͖̮̦͈̲̼͉͈̘̝̣́̊̏̈́͂̂̏b͙̩̳̗͇̲͈̺̰̳̪̺́ͧ̀͑ͣ̓̏̚̕̕e͂ͩ͑̚͏̛͚̖̗̮̳̹͇̜͎̦̝̱̞͚̕e̴̡̛̜̤̭̥̹̝̅ͮ́ͣͭ̊͗́̆̒̄͌ͯͨͬ͋̽͝͝ͅn̸̟̙̖̠̝ͣͫͪͦ̇̈́̎̾̓͂̅ͭͯ̿ͣ̊͋͟͞͞͡ ̲̱̤̞͓̗͇̦͔̟̺̼͓̞́ͭ̑̐͋͆̽ͦ̓̀͊͘h̨ͨͨ̽̽̃ͣ̽̅ͦ͒́҉̶̜̝͉̥̯̠̫̺̪͖͎̦̩̠̬̻̹ͅͅe͋̾̊ͪ̂̔͜҉̷̜̥̻̹̰͉͍͖̬̬͙̣͕͠r̢̗̫͈͓͕͍͎͓̼̺̬͚ͯͧ͛̊̆̊͋ͪͨ́͜eͦ̄ͣͣ͌̄ͧ̌̎ͣ̉ͬͤͥͦ̐͗͛̚͏̵̧͕̭̝̹̮̤͎̼̮̲ͅ
̧̟͖̯̥̱̮̭͈͚̙̼̪̜̟̪͉͖̈̉̃̂͒͂̌̌̿̈́ͣ̏̉̂͟͡H̶͕͔̻̭̘͓̞̻̫̎̓͂̏̌̈́̔͋͆͐ͯͦ̌̅͛̀̚͜͞e̎͊ͨͧͫͭ͗ͭ͗̔̇͐͂́̀͏̛̫̩̝͉̮̮̯̜̖̥͟r̰͕̦̜̳̠̺̯͈͈̺̼̪̄̐ͬͯͮ͟͡e̵̳̲̰͍̜̹̱̘̘̬̟͙͓̭̭̭̍ͪ͒̍ͨͬ̀̿̀̀̚̚̕͡ ̷̛͛ͭ͌ͣ̌̔̏̆̽̌̏̈́̉҉̴̢̭̪̺̝͕̝̟͎c̷̷̨͕͉̞̦̪͖̭̖̘̬̟̮̘̣͎̠͎̠̠̀̑ͯ̅̈̀̌̓̃͆̏͊̊̀ͭͥ͘͟õ͑̓̉̄̈̍̒͛̐̏͆҉̛͓͎̣͎̲͓̝̼̝̯̘̹͍̳̗͔͈̪̙̕͘͞m͙̺̺̫͙̥͉̝͙̭̞͓̤͎̫̪̈ͤͪ͗̐͊̊ͥͮ̀͆̕͜͡ę̧̛̹̬̤͚̳̃̅̔̔̌̃̈ͣͭͤ̎̃ͧ̓́s̢̝͖̞̼̣͉̥̪̦̗̜̦͍̯͚̖̼̬ͮ̋ͪͥ͘͝ ̶̷̰̥̝͙̲̺̰̼̥̪̳̳͈ͫͤͬͥ̉ͤ̇̊̉̓͊̚͜ͅt̛ͮ͋̂̈́͂̇ͪ̾̎̀͋̊̾ͥ́̆ͧ̃͋́͜͢͏̘̰̬̫̦̲̰̝͔h̷̶͎͈͓͈ͯͬ͋͛̾͌ͮ͐͗̓̿͑ͮ̽̌͠e̸͂ͦͧ̅ͤ̊̿͒ͭ̄ͪͭ͌͑́͏͉̗̖̠͍̫̞̭̼͖͔ ͂͌ͭͫ́̉͛̊҉̶̡̣͖͓͇̻̜͉̖̻̬͖̘͕͢͠ͅș̴̵̱̲̱̰̣͖̳̰̜̜̞̜͖̤͙͇̮͓̔͐ͪ͒ͣ͆̽u̵̧͈̩͓͇̰̜̣̗̱̣̰͚͖̤̬ͭ͌̓ͮͨ͐̂ͭͫ̅͟͡n͕̹̦͙̭̺̞̙̻̯̰̝̬͇͇̬͎̝̅̋ͫͪ͂̅͗̚͜
̢̖̥̺͇̳̠̓̉̂́̋͆̔ͧ̀̂͟ͅH̴̥̖͔̮̻͉͖̯̜͍̙͇̞͚͛̽̊̄̿ͧ̔͝ͅe̶͖̟̹̹̘͙̝̻̯͇͓̍͌͑ͮ̌ͦ̽ͨ͌̏̽̑̂͑͐͡r̴̟̪͖̮̰͓̮̥̈́̎ͮͯ͐̄͂͂̇ͨ́͆͂͢͝e̶̵̶̱͔͇͍̙̰̞̗̣̣͖̙͎͛̅̀ͧ̎̄ͣ̀͝ͅ ̡̲͎̣̫̬͓͒͌͑ͥͧͤͤ̍̐̍̓ͥͫͬ͊ͦ͛̒c͖̟͎̥̦̳̤̠̳̩͚͎̲̟̱͊͛͗͂̇ͪ̀̎͋̋̈́̽͋ͫͫ̀̕͜͠ͅơ͔̱̳̭̻̹͔̳̭͈̰͈̼̬̲̫̤̎͆́̀ͨͩ̄̊̄ͅm̴̝̠̮̳̤͓ͨ̇͒̋̽̂ͮ͆̈́̌͌e̵̗̲̠̦̳̩͇͖̩̱̠͉̱͖̙̠̓̊̍ͭ͐ͫ̕͜ͅs͚̹͚̱̫̤̰̜̝̾͋͑ͤ̔̀ͭͩͬ͊̍̒ͯ͜͞ ̀͌̋ͨͬ̄͆͂ͫ͆͢҉̧͏̖̗̗̤̤̩̳̰͔̘̭͙͓̻̫̝̝͚͖ẗ̨̫̲̠͖͍́̽̄̏̽̀̏ͣ͑̾̃͒͊͒̚͞h̨̀ͣͮ̂ͯ́͏͙̦̳͖̹̞̞̞è̴̶͕̼͓̠̘̥̝͔͔̹̪̥̯͓̺̮̰̾ͧ̊ͪ̈̃̀ͫ̍̃̐̆ͥ̎ͤ͛̕̕̕ ̶̢ͧ͒̓̃̈̋̇ͭͭ̄̽̌͆ͤͮ͒̾͑̕͏̝͈̭̥̝̱̜͖s̷̸̨̮̺̙͉͖ͨ͌͊̓̀̈ͮͫ̓̓̓ͪ́ͧ̔́̌͟ͅŭ̢̟̭̘͇͎͔͎̯̝͇̰̝̗͓̹̐̍͆͛̊ͤͦ͋͋͒̽̈̚͜ͅn̴̢̢̳͈̘̼͖̬̜̳̹̞̖̺͓͎̜̑̃́͛̓͒ͩ̓̓ͮ̇̊̇ͨͣ̆,̷̨̳̦̱͈̒ͯ̊̈ͫ̃́͞͝ ̵̶̧͕͉̺͉͎̬͍̙̩͓͍̠̝͓ͥ̅͊ͯ͆̓̾ͯ̋̚͠â̢͍̪̣̣͗̒͆̂͘n̨̧͕̙̭͚̜̲̰͋͑̔̽̊̂͐ͭ̐͑̈̏͐̕͝͞ḏ̵̸̲͓̙̩̩̥̥̝ͬ͊͑ͥ͛̒̎̀͒ͨ͌̔͋ͪ̀͟͠ ̷̢̝͕̳̼ͮ̃͆ͯ͆̍́͑̐ͫ́̅ͤ̊ͯ͡I̢̼͉̬͍̤̞̱̹̞̭̥̾͛̽͒̅ͧ̓́͟ ̴̯̞̝̞ͨ̉͆ͤ̓͊̐̾ͧͩ͊̚͡s̨̖͖̩͔͇ͮ͑̍ͪ̏̍ͣ͋̅ͦͨ̀̀͜͝ą̸̛̛̹̩͍͓̺͉͓̦͇̠̬͔̰͕ͯ̄̇̈́ͥ̏͛ͫ̅̆ͦͩ̾ͮ́ͨ̒̚͢ͅy̷̸̨̯̖͇͎ͩ̌̾̈́̒ͤ̽̽̌ͯ̒ͤ̄ͣ̄̎̋͑̕
͂̾̓̍ͤͣͪͣ̏͑͛̒͂̀͏͈̳̮͈͖́͞I̴ͤ̒͆̏̾͗ͩͫ͡͏̯̳̪͇̣̗̜̪̼̥̭̭͔̺̤̖͝ṱ̵̖̬̬̰̙̰͕̒̆ͪ̀ͤͬ͆̿̌͗ͨ̉̀̚̚'̀ͮͥ̔̅̃̓̀͂͏͏̡̛̠̻̟͎̗̬̭͕͎s̶̷ͮ̆̐̊ͦ̈́҉͍͙͈̼͓͔̠͍̥̻̮̗́̕ ̢̢̬͕͖̠̫̘̱̜̳̭̻̞̞̪̘̭̑̈̌̈́ͣ̿ͩ̇̿͊̔̇̋ͮ̈́͋́̓͢͝͞ͅͅa̴̸̡̛̮̣̙͉̠͓̰̱̥̠̩̣̻̿͛̓̔̑͊̀̈ͭ͐͞ͅl̡͍̪̙͓͚̯͍̮̜̪͈̜͇̯̮̗͉̾ͧͩͭͥͭͫ͐̄͌ͦ͜͡lͫ́͋͒͒̚͟͠͏̨͕͈͉̹̙͔ ̡͙̪̹̦̖͙͙̯͉̤̹̝̺̬̜̬ͦͪͯ̏̾̉͆̑̀ͭ̓̎̈́͋ͬ̑̃̀r̴̖̭̦̮̹̹͔͔̖̬̤̯̥͙̍̏̃̿ͥ̒̾͌̑̀͐ͤͬ́͢͡͡ͅì̡̞͎̣̗̎͆̈́̈́̎ͩ͢g̶̦̪̗͍͓̼̱̻̪͖̪͚̺̀ͬ̀ͪ̀̎͐̿̋ͬ͊͊̑̓ͩͬ̈ͪͫ́͜h̢̢̳̮̱̠̤̮̰̥͈͚̥͖̺̬̹͋ͭ̈́ͨ̎ͮ̆͒̃͂̋ͩͤ̍̋͊̑͒ͦ͟͝͠t̢̨͍̣̝̮̩̲̟̰̜̓ͯ̂̑̽̅̋ͩ̒̌͆̅ͦ́ͅ
̷̊̈́͐ͯ͆̽ͭ̎͗͒̊͢͏͎̪̮͉͝L͉͓̹̳͇̲͍̣̹̜͈̞̹̈̀ͯͤ̔̌ͭ̒ͭ͒͆̔͘̕i̛̟̻͔͙͈͇̦̺̦̣̦̫̜̿͑ͨ̀͡ẗ̛̰̪̣̘̦́ͩ̽ͣ̐ͭ͗̾̓ͩͣ͗ͩͤͤ̇ͤ͛̈͜ͅẗ̢̬̜̯̣̤̯͈̦̠́ͨ̀͆͛̉̍̓̃ͦ̌͟͡l̸̶͎͍̼̜͍͙̔̅ͮ̾̉ͪͭ̒̿͐̄̾͒̈́ͤ͞è͓͎̟͓̪̞̻͐̋͑͐̃ͥͩ̂̈́͐̌̒̓̕͟ ̴̷̞͔̯̹̫̗̑͌̅ͦͪ̀͟͡ͅd̨̡̩̞̹̦͎͓͈͓̯͉̰͇̼̎̂̄̀ͩ́̄̊ͣ̕͢͢a̦̼̠̩̻̠̖̭͉̫̟ͣͯ̋̅ͫͧ̏̊̍͛͘͞͞ͅȓ̸̦̣͍͍̲̿ͣ̅ͧͦͮͤͥ̚͜͢ļ̪̜̖̥̻̘͇͇͉͓ͩͯ͂̒͛̓͆̆̇̏̀́ͅị̪̲̗̃̇ͥ͜ņ̴̖̲̩̺͐ͧ̇ͣ͒͗ͥ̍̽͛̈̑͒͊͂ͬͦ͢g̵̰̰̬̘̪̬͓͚͉̼̮̘̪̙̞̓̍ͤͩ̇̔̐́͗̒̑̊̚͡ͅ,̷̟̱̗͍̙̮̲͇̥̱̾ͨ̋̄̈́̈́ͩ̑͆̆ͬ̍͐ͦ̌ͥͪ͑ͫ͢͞ͅͅ ̢̪̘̩̗̳̇̀̑͂̋̈́̓́͘͜͡t̴̢̬̞̘̘̒̐̽̊͠h̵̯͖̹̗̻̹͔̩̰͔̬̙ͨ̿͆̾ͥ͂ͨ͂̉͛̾̾̈́͗̓̀ͅẽ̷̴̴̟̬̺͎͋̐͗͂̐̔ͥͩ̿͂ͮ̂ͭ͜ ̴̹͉̹̣͇̲̻͓̻̦̖̲́̎ͫ͑̂ͨ̓̄ͣs̷̨͚͇̲̞͍̣̙̞̥̦͎̜̤͓ͮͧ͗̐̃ͦ̐͛̏ͪ̂ͮ͡m͌̋̀́͆ͣ̈̽҉̲̤̥͕̦̝̦̳̀͢i̴̧̲͉̥̺̥̺̽ͬ͂͛̓͗͋l̵̪̖͔̖͓̮̩̋ͬͬ̈́̏͗̆͛͋ͤ̊ͥ̎̒ͮ͆̚̕͝͝ͅe̡̛͓̩̩̫̝̐̃͒̂ͨ͐ͬ̈̿̌̾ͣ̃͊̄̚̕͜s̷̶͕͚̗̰̰̲ͨͫͣ̄ͩ̄̊̃ͭ͑ ̸̢̬̠̜͎͍̥̻͓͍̹̼̰̳̺̥̘̰̃̇̇̌̎̍̾̽̉̎̉͘͢͜ͅrͩ͌̽̇̔͊ͫ̇̊̐̈́͜҉̨̻̟͙͚̻̰͚̙͓͖̩̱̮͜e̳̺̻̫͙͎̥͙̙̠̯̎ͭ̾̌͗ͧ͑̈ͬ̓ͣ͆ͬ̓̀̍͋͗͝ͅtͬ͆͆͏̵͖̻̖̹̺̥̥̥͕͟͟͡ų̸̟̻͈̲̠̹̙̤͔̘̱͍͒͛̓̍ͥ̀͝͝ͅr̡̹̘̭̫̤̮͚̰̮̜̻͕̃̽͋̽ͭ͂̽̀̅͊͊ͧ͑ͬ̓͝͠ͅn̰͉̘̜̣̰̦͍͕̺̈́͂̌͊ͨͭ̈́͊̔̽ͪͩ̍̋ͩ̽͗́͞͝í̵̡̂ͬ͂̑̃ͬ͆̓ͧ͒̅͟҉̧͉̬̥̱̹n͍̭͍̻̫͖̟̣̖̼̻͈̫̰̦͖̞̺̓͐ͬͦͩ͑̽ͣͧ̇̿ͭͦ͟g̛ͭ̆ͫ̄͊̆͊̓ͣ̍̄̓́̚͢҉̷̼͖̗̱ ̶͔̼̫̭͈̞͈̻̞̔͂̋̔̉͋ͫ́͡͠ẗ̛̗̲̼͇̟͈̱͚̗̝̬̝̮̺̜̯́͐ͮ͆͗̄̑ͣ̇ͭ͊ͨͩ̓̍̀͟o̷͆̂ͫͫͥ̊̃̂̆ͫͮ̽ͤ͌̉̈̐͂͢͏̧̳̞̜̮̙̳̩̤̹̯̗̳̤̙̪͞ͅ ̲̩͚͖̪̳̪͖̰͔̦̗͇̟͕̠̼̓͂̓̉̉̔̽̐́ͩ̊ͭ́ͭ̓͋͞͞ẗ̴̛̥͙͕̱̞̝̣͓̗̤̺͈́̉̽̎̔͗͛͛̂̀͘͞h̶̶̨̛͙̬̘͇̘̳̤̤̠̽͛̇ͯ͋͌ͦͯ̒̔̇͜e̸̢͉̮̮̖̠͋̾͋ͩ̎̌̏̆̍͆͌̒ͦ̐ ̵̛͂̃̑̔̂͐̆͐ͧ̓̈́̀ͯ̓͐̂ͫͭ̕͜͏̲͚͖̟͖f̶̫̥͖̜̮̜̙̯͒ͪͨ̌ͦ̽̓̽̑̔̏̊ͬả̷̧̧̳͔̠̖̝͚͉̜̩̻̞̱͖̺̜̥̪̓͊͐́̀̚͜c̵̨̬̗̪̝̦̫̰̭͐ͯ̔͂̍̂͠e̛̩̯̟̖ͮ̿ͮͫͣ̚̕͜s̷̲̪̦̪̜̘̥͕̳̮̞̭͌ͨ͒͂̑̉̌̍̓̉͆ͥ̾ͨ͛͌̍ͮ͟͜͡ͅ
̢̠̺̰̻̰͔̞̱̯̠̝̤̦̹̰̆̃ͧ́̓̓͟L̨̛͓̲͕̺̫͉̼̯̤̳͖͉͚͈͕͙͒ͮͦ̃͌̀ͬ͆ͦ̋ͣ͘ͅͅį̶̧̳̳̬̻̞̰͚̞̳̗̰̙̱̹ͣ̓́ͮ̎t̷̛̛̼̯̻̼͚͖̼̰͉͔̉ͥ͊́̈̓ͩ́́t̵̸̢͚͉̱̪̹̫͖̗̆ͦ̏͛ͨͣ́͂̉̊ͭ͐ͥ͗͜͜l̶̵͓͉̩̯͑̑̏̽̊̅̋͗͒ͪ͝e̶̟̯̭̙̖͖̦͇͖̔ͪͣ͑̀̿̾ͭ̍̂ͥ̄͟͞ ̘̩̰̝̥̞̭͚̤̰̰͎̙͍̤̻̝͚ͩ͗͆̎ͥ̾̒͑̌̆̇̓̊̋͆ͥ́̚͟d͗̾̌͋̈̽͌͋̋҉̢̺̲̮͙͍͖̼͎̫͓͈͔a̸̸̮̫̖͓̫̽̇̐̄̽ͦͭͦ͐ͨ͐̉ͭͫ̆͘ȑ̶͉͖̼̰̗͆ͪ́ͪ̍̓͐͋̃̃͐͐̊̄̀̚͢͠ͅl̞̘̮̩̦͉͈̹͖͕̟͖̰̅̅̏̑͒͒ͤ̈́̐̀͟͟ͅͅi̛̘͖͈͍̞̹̬̣̖̹̻͎ͯ̈́̐̎̿̉̑̃ͭͯ̈́̔͊͊́͜n̴̨̳̼̦̟̞͚̹̹̩̹̪̖̱̺͙̮̐ͧ͌̆̔ͬ̆ͪ̉̎͑͠ģ͉͕̰̘͍̗͙̘͕̹͚̯͙͎͙̭̑̑̀̈́͑ͮͥ̂͗̓ͩͅ,̧̜̱̭̰̪͇̰͈͚̖͖̳̙͎̔͒̃̐̓̅̓̃̄ ͖̟̹̘̫̞̞̺̻͇̪̝̥̖̰̰͇ͤͬͨ̽̎̀ͩ̐ͣͥ͗̎̋͆ͦͯͧ̆͠i̡̨͚̱̺͖̬̤̗̒ͫ͌ͣ̓ͥ̂ͪͫ̒̂̽̎̌̆̓͐̾̚͜͟͝t̡͕̗̬͙̱ͤ̓̄̆͟͟͡ ̛̬̩̻̠̱̞͈̯͖͇̜̑͂ͦ͑͂̆͜͜͠ͅs̴ͪ͋ͩ̈́͒̆̈̓̊̉̅͗҉̧̣̘̗̫̯͎̺́e̡̧̟̬̮̱̹̻̝̜͍̫̱͔̘̮̺̣͔͌ͨͪ͗̿̕͘e̸̲̗͔͇̟̞̹͈̮͙̹͎̬͎͓͔͉ͧͤ͆͂̔͗͒ͬͨ̔͘͠ͅm̙̳̬͇͉̟̼̜̞̘̤̠͓͚͎ͣ̈̓ͬ͊̇ͮ̆͑͂̆̿̇͌͌ͦ̀̚͜͟s̙͇̥̦̤̦͕̜͚̙̲̰̭̼̔ͭͪ̄̿̍ͫ̉̈́̎̍̏ͪ̽̎̄ͮ͢͝ ̶̵̧̢͚̞͍̟̔ͨ̒ͮͩ͌ͩ́͢l͇̲͚͓̦̦͎̻͎ͯͭͤ́ͫ̍̂̆̿͂̈́ͮ͌́͟i̧̅̌͗ͪ̾̊͆͂̈̿̇̚҉̵͠҉̳̰̖͔̫̹̫̥k̛̛̄̄ͩ͒͌ͦ́҉̣̬̤͕͇̩͇̖̼͕͖͍̦̮̰̕ͅe̦̼͖̲͔ͩ̅ͬͤ̽ͧ͢͠ ̷̨̛̪͖̫̻̤͍̌̔ͯ͊̓̈́͘y̧̨̒ͬ̆̀ͭ̅ͯͪ̿ͬ͑̓̚҉̡̱͙̠̝̖͖e̶̛̫̯̣͖̩̠̹̩̭͉̭͐̌̉̋ͥ̒ͯͪ̅ͥ͂͐̉̈͐͞ͅa̴̮̜͍̫̿̃̊̓̏̈͗͊̾̉ͪ͠rͭ̒ͦͬ̀ͦ̏͑̾̎ͪ̃̋̒̅ͦ͞҉͚̘̝̦͉̜̹͓̜̞s̴̡̰̠͚͓̪̭͉͚̹̳̯̝̬̏ͮ́̽̂́͡͞ ̌̔ͥ̆ͦ̆͆̓̎͏̸̧̖͈͈̭̜̜̥͔͓̤̱̙̖͘s̴̨̭̗̣͇̩͈̪͍͖̘̗͉̞̜͕̬̤̩̭̉͊͆ͭ̚ǐ̵̴̮͚͔̠͎̪͚̣͊ͦ̉n̒͒̀͗͒́̔̌̒̑͞҉̴̟̬̺̣͕̲̩̱̤͔̟͚͕̫̥̻̲͜͝c̢̥͈͎̭̬̮͍̤̮̫̻̼̬̠̰̬͎̬͊͋̃͟͡e̎͋̌̀̅͑̂ͫ̏͒̾̈҉̵̴̼̫̲͔̼̩͇͍̭̞̦̱̥̻̹̳͡ ̸̜̗͉̰̬̰̠̖̱͓̤̰̙̺̖ͩͩͪ̎ͩ͒̿̀͡͠ͅĩ̛̐̄̌̑̆ͨ͒ͤ̑͂̇ͫ̈́̃́͆͊̄҉̰̯̰̝̞̙̮͘͠tͤ̃̿͋̋̂ͬ͌̇͗̌ͫ̂ͮ̽̄ͭ̚͜͟͠҉̨͓͇̠̱̱͔̘̹̦̳̰̼'̷̧̭̤̜̦͉ͬ͑ͧ̾͗̽̌ͩ̌ͬͣ̿̐̈ͫ̅̔͘ͅs̨͖̖̯̭̺̼̬̩̲̱̭̥͂͊ͯͩͅ ̶̢̯̬̟̬̜͕̖͉̦̗͙̗̤̰̗̪̱ͮ̈́̄̈́͋͐̍ͦ͂̄̿͌͂͊̈́̚ͅb͚͔̩̫̖̖͇̳̭̪̙̥̙̙͚̻͇ͬ̋̐͒̆ͭ́̀͘͠͝ͅĕ̯̱̱̩̻̯̜̥̠̝̩̬͆̉ͧͥͣ̿̈̒̆̑̆̌ͤͦ̂ͨͯ͜ͅe̸̞̜̪̝̜̙̖̹͙͙͈̞̗͈̤ͤ̓ͭ̓ͫͪͥ̂͛̃͟ņ̴̢̜͔̱̥̭͎͇̞͎̩̯̞͈̂̋͂̆̇͊ͫ͌ͯ̓ͬ̒ͬ̂̋̈́ͮ̉ͅ ̒ͩ̅̓̌ͬ̿́ͨ̄ͥ̔ͬ̌͛̍̊̚͏̵̜͖̯̥̱̜̪͍͔̻͕̠ḩ̴̶̸̝͇̝̞̭̬̯̌͊͋̿̋͂̃ͪ̑̽ͣ̚͝e̍̑̽͜͞͏̨̫͍͉̝̬̜̩͕̜̟͖̠̹̫̣r̶͖͙̥̜̬͓͖͎̟̪̪̜̳ͤ̆̅ͭ̕͝ͅe͂ͧ͂̔̓͆͌̓ͧ̒̂̄̊͗̚͏̷̮̟̦̙͇͙͖͇̭̜̤͖̦̫̻̜̮͜͟ͅ
͇̭͎̜̹̣̱͕͖̤̩͚̅͆ͯͧ̌͋̎̽ͣ͆̅̈́ͪ̈́̔̽ͫ͋̀͘͢͠H̡̼͖͉̭̱̥͎̠̫̣ͬ̍́ͩ́́̀̚͠ͅe̶̻̹̘̤͓̱̮̩̱͚͔͐̽̔̈́̽͛͂͌̈́͂̍ͩ̆ͤ̈́̀ͅͅr̶̻͕͉̳͇̝̠̱̽̋͌̿̐́e̛͓̮͎͇̘ͩ̅̀̌̊ͬ͂ͨ̅̇̇͑̃̊̏̂͛ͣ̀͢ ̡̨̗͚͚̗̺̦̺͆͌̽̑ͧ̿̉̏ͪ́cͨ͊ͦ͋̔͗ͬ̽̍̿̈́̓̊̆̂͝͏͉͖̘̟̭̳ǫ̷̟͎̦̥̯͍̬̖͎̖̣̯̹͚͉̝̯̟͍̈ͬ̌̋̔ͮ̈́ͭ̑̃ͤ̎͊̂́̚m̶̶̛̖͙̮͕̎̒͋̽͊͋ͪ̓̆̈̌́̐ę̵̬̟̼̰͖̥͇͔͙̞̘̤̺̍͊̿̄ͥͫ͌͗̍̄̄̿ͩ͢s̵̫̮̲̻̳̦̳̜͖͕͍̯̟̯͚̫̯͖̈́ͧ̓̈̑ ̵̷͐ͨ͗̇͊̾̇̌̎̍̽ͪͭͨ̈̈̍͒͏̡̖̝̼͉̼̞̞̹̹̘̜̤̙̹t̛̳̟̩͔̗̋ͭ͐̃̎ͬ͆̉̾ͨͤ̆̋̐̑͜͞ḣ̶̛̞̬͖̘̙̣̘̘͔̣͓̥̱̰̦̖̞ͧ̾̉̇ͤ̍ͫͣͯ̇͐͗ͦ̇ͧͅe̛̺͚̜͈̤͖̩̬̻̗͇̤̰̺̭̒͊͗̀̚ͅͅ ͣ͆ͯ̐ͧ͊ͯ̒ͨ̕͏̩͈̯̠̪̻̠̫̠̙̠͍̝̼͉͢͝s̸̺͖̻͇̳͍̳͕̮̫͓̆ͤ̓̆̀ͧ́̕͡ͅu̶͓͈̺̜̥̤̱̺̖͔̝͓̹̭͖ͩ̔̈́͛̄ͬ̅ͧ̈́̆ͮͤ͂ͯ́͡ͅn̒͌̔͌̒͂̈̊͋̿͏̯̹̪̗̻̹̖̩̹̲̗͟͟͠
̞̳͉̣̻̻̫̣̩͚ͤ̀͐̑̀͝H̶̶̵̨͕̜͇̖̜̝̱͓̏̋̍ͥͮ̂͢ȩ̧̱̝̝̼̬̤̩͔͓̘̅̃̓̔ͪ͐͐̐͗́̈ͧͬ̈́̊̕r̨̢̧̻̼̞̱̼͓̹͈̥̯̭̩̓̄̉̈́͛ͬͣ̑̈̽̓͡ͅe̥̗̙͖̯̜ͮͯ͑̈̇ͩ͌ͨ̓́͞͞͠ͅ ͣͫͨ̃̑̔҉̸͠҉̻̲͇̝̣̝̬̫͔̠̻̳̫̟̻͈̟̮c̸̨̆ͬͫ͆̊͗̉͛͋̋ͧͫ̋̔ͫ͝͏͚͍̹̻͜ö̷̸́̈́̌ͭ̍̀̎̚͟͏͎̱͕͈͈̣̱̮̫̜̳͚̱̭̹̪̙m̴̢̆̑̒ͣ͆̓̃͛́ͮ͢͏̜͉͕̥̼̟̬͝ě̸̢̥͉̺̪̥̾̚͢ͅs̫͍̠̻̖̣̖̭͖̲̘̥̠̬̭͖̯ͯ͒̉ͫ͊͆ͯ̍ͫ̊͢͟ͅ ̦̖̲̫̅̔ͮ͋̆̂̽͢͢͠ͅt̶̴̺̖̠̟͓͙̯̲͙͖̰̙̯͚͍ͨ̋̾̈́͂̄̈̂̊͑ͥ̍̐̽̊ͭͩ͘ͅh̔̓͑̑͒̒̾͗͐̔̂ͧͩ̽̿҉҉͈̣̻̭̩̹̳̹͔͔̹̥ͅȇ̵̑̇͂̌̈̅̊͐ͯͦͭ̀҉̹͉̣͖͇̜͔͓̰͇̤͚̤̥͉̦ ̵̳̣̘͓̪̦̼̣̯̩̗̝̥͓̱̌́̆̋ͣ͋ͫ̄̽̇̅̐̽ͧ͆̎̾́͝͞s̨̮̪̱̩̤̦̱̳͓̪̣͙͉̱̟̠͒̽ͣͨ̆ͤ̃ͨ̇́̇͌ͩ̅ṳ͚̬̟̹̺̠̮͕̖͑͒̑͂̌̆̇̿̾͑ͪ̈ͩ̕͢͟͝͠n͚͖̫͖̟̙̘͖̺̘̞̙̳̮͚̩̟̞̔̌ͭͭ̒ͧ͌͌̽̒̂ͬ͗̐̀̕͘͜,̢̳͎̘̗͕͍͉̖̟͆͗ͣ̉͌ͩ͡ ̨̧͇̭͚̜̠̗͎̼͔̝ͤͮ́ͪ͛̽̉́a̡̮̩͚̭̫̤̭̼̘̯̠̘͍͒͊ͤ̌ͨ̈́ͤ̈̆ͪͦ́͘ͅn̢̈̓̽ͪͦ̄ͣͧ̃ͯ͆͑̈́̊̑̚͢͟҉͕̬̝̲͡d̸ͦͤ̆̈̚҉͕̠̜̹̻̙̤̣̲̫̠̻̰̳̝͕͖̳̲̕͢ ̧̧͛ͮ̎̌͗̂͒̏̄̍̾̑̆ͩͮͤ̇̓̍͢҉͉͚̱͓̙̖̤̣͉̦I̧̢̛̳̜̲̙͕̯̗̖̺͇ͥ̐͗͐̿ͯͩͬ͋̈̐̈́ͭ̇͑̐́̚͢ ̸̘̮͉̳̖̻̼͇̗̭̭͓̫̦͇̩̖̹ͣ͑̄̓͐͜s̛͐̈́̌҉̺͎̻͇̼̜a̒̅̐͐̅̅ͦ̀͘͟͜͏̤̦̺̰̱̞̝̰̮̰ͅy̸̾͑͋ͩ̆̏͑̎̑͛̿̄̈́ͬ͂̇͏̻͇̖͚̻̙̗̩̺͎̭̪͝
̋͊͒ͯ̆̇ͣ̈́ͪ̑̚͏̧̛̝̜̪͎̲̯̪͕̖̫̻̕͝Ị̷̵̼̙̫̦̠͕̺̣̪̊ͯ̽ͫ̇́̀ͅt̸͉̫͚̘̑͌̍͑̃̀̒̽̀͠'͊ͭͣ҉͚̭͙̹͉̱̩͘s̶̴̻͖̺̜̫͔̙̬̱̰͇̖͍̯̩̗͎͗̈͌̑͋̿̍͂̀͟͝ͅ ̴̛̘̯͕̺̫͖̜̖͉̱̤̖̼̗ͭ̃̌͐̔̏͑̿̅̒̀͒ͪ́̚͜͡a̵̦̤͕͚̝̲̋̽̈̆̈ͣ͊̌ͧ́̕͘͝l̩̻͇̖̜̻̔̆̔̽ͦ̐͋̀̈ͤ͐͆̃̿̈́̍͂̓͘ͅl̷̴̡̫͙͓̯̼̬͔̞͇̩͕̱͍͎̿̂ͧ̃̈́ͩ̅̉̂ͬ̾͒ͧ͂́̓ͤ͐̉͜͜ͅ ̵̡̠̖̦̬̙̝̙̳̝͎͉͖̲̾̑̃̆ͨͯ̈́̆̈́ͮr̶̛͙̪̜̫̜ͯͦ͛̔̄̆ͥ̂̀̃͌ͯ̓̑̒̚͡͡i̢̛̦̞̞͉̻̘̞̲̗̙͚̻̳͍͍̳̗̦̱ͮ͌̉̽͋ͫͨͮ͒͗͐ͫ͑ͮ̿̈́͑g̷̨̠̗̗͓̤͓̹͍̲̲̗̺̰͍͈̻̠͈̏̉̀̓̒͗́̕͝ḥ̶̴̳͖͚̜͔̮͎̤̩̲͓̺̪̼̈́ͨͅͅţ̶̠͉̖̭̗̤̩̙̫̜̣͖̮ͭ̅͗̾̏ͦ́
ͨ͋͋̈́̀ͪ͊ͣ̿̒͆ͩ̏̀ͦ͏̛̲̠̙̫̬̫̦̺̱̩̜͉̟͘͢S̶͒̂ͬ̅̓͠҉̦̯͚̕͞ǖͩ̏͐ͫͪ̐ͣͪ̓̑ͤ͑̌̌̓̚͏҉̵̳̖͈̠̳̗̣̖̜̫̗͓͉͙̗̼͍n̨̨͍̙̥̙̟̫̮̬̽̀̋̒̌̉̔ͯ̄͛̅ͨ͛ͪ͛̇̚̚ͅ,̴̮̯̣̺̹̠̘͆̀̀̌̓ͦ͛̋ͦ̊̊̓̓̎̉͒̆̚̚͢͞ ̶̶̶ͤ̋ͤͧ̌̔̾͌̉ͧ҉̬̠̻̼̺͕͔̫̖ͅs̛̩͇͚̠͖̭̺̺̙̞̯̬ͨͣ̋̇̿̅͢͟ǔ̴̀̂ͦͪ̌͐͛͊̒̑͏̲̪͉͕͖̼͈̪̕n̸̂̓̊ͥ̏̋̄͛̍ͣ͘͏̮̰̦̩̯̩͇̙͙,ͩ̒̇̇̉ͯ̈́͊̍̎͏̡̩͙̥̤̤͇̟̱̰̪̣͇̮͙͓̬͎̼͠͝ ̆̎ͩ̓͆̽ͤ͘͏̞̙͓̱̪̲̮͕͖̖͙͚͇̗̪̱̖͍s̷̸̛̖͔̥̝̻̮̺͕̲̻̙͈̦̺͔̽̄̅͒͌ͯ͒̓̾͑ͭ̽̊ͨ̚͢u̶̯̻̲͚͎̲̱̯̪̻͓͎̬͋͌̒́͋̓́͂ͬ̔͂͘n͍̣̟̫̩̱͊ͮͣ͊̔̉͜,̵̟͈̤̲̈̃̃̔̑͛ͫ͋͆̓ͣ̈ͦ̃͑̑̄͘͝ ͤ̍ͬ̇ͪ҉̸͍̺̰̻̬̟͇͖̀͝ḫ̸̴̹̙͒͛̇ͫ̂̿ͥ̾̅̚͜͞e̸ͥ̐̔̃ͧͬ͒ͫ͏̺̝̹̻̮̖r̯̬̖̮̦͈̖̺̰͖̪̯̤̻͓ͨ͊ͦ̃̔̍͂̇̒͂͛ͨ͂͟͡͝e͆̋̎ͮ̎̉͏̴̧̤͇̟̱̻̜̖̙̙̗̺̹̯͉͎͙̀ ̟̬̪͕͚̺͕̺͓͌̓͌̀ͩ͋̋ͭͬ̎͆̀͜ĩ̡̊ͦͬ̍̑͒̉ͩ̔͌҉̣̤͈ț̛͔̥͇̐̄ͦ̌͑̀̇̆̏̒̊̇̅͒̊ͤ̆ͦ͟͞ ̷̲̺̲̲͕̮̼̠̹̥̗̘͔͔̫͇̺͈̩ͪ̏̆̀̚c̡̧̡̛̝̹̣̼̖͈̣͇̰̘͍̗̬͚̖̰͎͕ͪͯ̌̍͛ͦ̎̓̓̿ͤ̀͆̚͢o̶͓̺͇̣̬͚̘̙̖̠͈̥̍̋ͨ̐͑͋̽̉ͩ́͠͞m̛ͨͪ̽͗̒̾̓͆͏̧͓̣͔̼̯͍͠ė̸̩̟̝͕͓͍̣̬̫͎͔̺̠͖̟̤͋͑̾̂͒͌̅̊͆̆̇ͮ͌̀͞ͅs̸̡̧͉̘̞̖̖̯̖̫̳͈̫̦̬͇̱̳͛̌̌͌̈́͢͠
̵̛̘̝͍̬̻̥̪̲̩̮̖̬̩̺̣͉̜̤ͨ̔ͭ́ͪ͞Ş̸̸ͤͣ̋̐ͬ͗̇ͮ̒͗ͣ̓ͭ͂͏̜͖͉̱̪͚̥̜̺̳͍̩̮ṵ̴̢̺͚̹̲͔̞͙͕̠̙̙͕͙̣̲͖̟̀́̽͊̓͐͊̑̓̊̈́͋ͮͬ͢͠n̶̢͙͉̝̻͕̦̣͔͎̥͈̿̃ͥͪͪ̾̍̐͗̉ͥͥͬ̍ͅ,̴̧̧͗̓̅ͯ̈̍̑̽̽҉̘͔̺͈̤̠̦̥̳̠͖̟̤̱ ̷̵̡̒̓ͨ̈̉̉̕҉̮̯̻̯̗͓̗ͅs̢͎̙̺̰̞̥̱͓̤̭̖̣̻̲̲͊̒ͪ̌̔́̌̎ͮͣ̎̓͝ͅu̵̳̹̬̩̩̟̥̼̠̅͋̂͗̾͛̆ͨͯ̆͌ͭ̂͊̃̀̏̚͟ͅň̴̵͎͖̭̥̼̲̮̭̥̭̪̩̗͖̣͓̥̈́̏͂ͮ̀̌̏̔ͤ͗͒͗̀́ͭ̒̀͞ͅͅ,͓̝͖̠͎͖̖̥̜͚̘̆̓͌̈́͋ͩ̉ͮ̃ͧ̊͛̅͟͜͡ ̵̧͙̱̰͓̺͇̹͉͓̲̹͙̘̦̻ͩ͛ͥ̿ͨ̉͘š̶̛̩̺̩̱̘̘̝͓̺͕̟̊̇͂̽̓̀̎̊̌ͮ̌͌̅̚͡ͅͅu̴͖̖̫̪͖ͦ̏̏ͦͮ̈̓ͯ̕͜ņ̟̘͍̘̠̭̣̟̙͖̙͋̒̎̀̕͡,ͤ͋̑̐ͣ͗̒ͮ͝͏̢͏͈̲̹͟ ̷̝̺̥̪̱̪̟̤̳͇̗͉̤̞̅ͥ̑ͪ̓̋ͯ̀̾̚͝h̷̰͚̝̫̔ͥ̿̽͊͑ͫ͊ͮͣͫ̀̃̅̽̇̓͡e̵̓̆̋̍͒̃ͩͤ̇́͟͏͏̟͖̦̠͙͖̬̭̲ͅr̢̥͔͉̻̹̭͇̤͎̦̯̣̳͍̻̍͑̄̈͗͆̅̊͋ͫ̏͆ͭe̡̢͔͇̣͕̻̟̹̫͉̰̭͖̤̥ͬ̽́̔ͤ̈̇̂̕͠ ̶̸̱̗̼̪́̽ͥ̒̆͒̉͡ĭ̴̎̽̌ͯ͛̂ͧ͏̶̵̨̖̬̲̬̣̦̫̲ṭ̡͓̠̲̦͖̲̟̺̺̰̮̟̰̯͉̦̮̤͐ͬ͂̑͋͛́̎̍ͬͭͩ͒̎̆̏̑͢ ̶̨̥͕̭̗̖͍͉͇ͤ̾̑ͩ̋̃ͣ̾ͤ̀͗̔̋̓͛̀c̸ͤ̋̍̊̃̌ͣ̍ͧ͗̓ͦ̒̊ͮ͘͝͏͖͎̞̫͔͔̞̠̮̞̺̞͍̲̳͇o̵̷̝͇̙̘͚͍̼͓̙ͥͫ̚͞͠ͅm̆̊̾ͪ̊̓̆̾̉ͥ̍ͨ͌ͣ̾͂̿͑͘͘͡͏͙̼̳̪̠̣e̯̪̖̺̰̰̼̘͍̙̠͇̪̖͓̝͔̞̲̒ͥ͑̌́̓ͪͯ͊ͮ̐̌ͮ͊ͫ̍͂͘s̷̨͙͚͙͖̘̳̮̯̙͉͉̭̑̊̐̉ͥ̎ͨͫ̿͑͜͟͡
̛̛̮̠̰͎̗͎̃̿͑̓͑̓ͥ̍͂̐͌̑́ͨ̀̋͛ͭ̀͟͝ͅS̢̟̭̘̳͇ͩ̌͑̌̓͐̎̀͌̔̾͗͊͛͑̈̊̀̿u̷ͩͥ͑͆͆̃̂͆͗ͯ͒̾̄͐̐҉̢͟͏̥̹̦͎̙̬͖̬̪ͅn̸̢̛͉̞̪͔̻̱̮̬̦̪͍̱͉͑̓ͮ̋̄̀,ͯ̆ͣͤ͌̂ͪ͊ͧͦ̍ͫ͠͏̨̳͍̲̪͓̫̱̳̺̲̖̭̜ ̨̩͈̘͔͔͔̱̫̮̙͓̝̳͈͎̣̠̓̌̄̅͐͋́͒̾̿̏͞s̴̨̫̙͓̺̗̝̹̰ͪ̊ͫͧͮ̀͞ų̛͓̺͖͚̭̥̖̟̭̭̞̖̘̯̫̎ͭ̍̌̔̑̓̈ͪ̕͠n̪̠̳͙̳͔̤̳̺̣̻͉͎͉̗̭͖̱̑̄̀̋̿̍ͧ̓ͣ͟͡ͅ,̧̈̈́̈̑͋̍͌ͮ̈ͨ̏ͧ͘҉͔͚̺̗̲͚̱̦̟̭͍̺͚̩̖̼ ̷̻̱̞̺͉͔͖̝͗ͣ̒͆ͧ̋ͮͪ̉̀̚͘ş̶̤͉̻̱̩̦̭̟̻̻̗̫̪̳̰ͮ̄̍͢͡u̡̨̮̤̩͓̯͎͍̮̦̮̘̒͊̈ͨ́̈́ͯ̍̊̅ͥ͝n͕̹̺͉̤̱̬̙̬̩̼͓͇͇͖̳͍̩̙̑̿̑̂ͨ̔͘͟͡͠,̓̓͗͂̉̑̒̄̎͊͌̿̍ͬ̊̎͐͌́҉͟͏̮̦̟̼͍͚̀ ̸̛̺̹̮͉̣̝̰̪̫̓ͫ̉̿̚̚̕͞h̢̡̭̦͈ͯ̀ͩ͋ͥ̋ͮͦ̇͊͊̉ͣ̅ͨḛ̷͓̫̱̰̳̤͍͇͖̮̭͉̦̗̜͚͆ͥͥ̐ͨr̸͍͙̤͚̳̭̠̤͚̺̙͚͇̘̠ͧͬͣ̐̐̇ͩ̑̏̊ͣͥͫ͛̑ͣͧ́ḙ̛̝͖͔̻̇̇ͧͣ̒̀̀̕͠ ͔̜̮̜̣͓̠̹͙̟̥͔̘̐̉͊͗͋́ͭ̄̐̂̀͞͡ͅͅį̴̴̬̤̫͎̮͓̭̦̗̙͚̮̝̤̮̪̮ͣͦ̾̇ͩͩͫͩ̂̓ͥ̄̇̒̂ͬͪ̄͞ͅṫ̴͉̻̰̤͓̲̱̹͓̏ͮ̾̌̀ͅ ̷̡̫̮͖̥̟̺̍̃͆͛̌̏ͭ̀̊̈́̑̓̈ͦ̔ͭ̚͟͜͝ͅc̷̵̛̥̮͎̭̬͋̈ͪͥ̎̀̂̐͊ͨ̾ͤ͜͞ͅō̵̡̡̙͉͔̬̫̖̜̜̐̄ͪ̕͜m̶̛̝̝̖̥̙̪̹͉̘̀ͩ̐͗ͬ̔̇ͦ̃̈ͬ̀͘ę̲͚͕̩̥͖̭̫̻̻͎̠̪̥̟̞̳ͭ̄̉ͩ̅̐ͭ̉̾̈̈́͂́̀̚͟͡ṡ̴̻͇̫̟̭̬͌͑
̴̹̹̝͇ͦ̾͊̀ͨͬ̄͊̀͘͝S̸̢̧̛̑ͣ͗̐̒͊̐̽̐̍ͦ̈͂̐̽͏̫̬̖͈̗͓̠̘̘̺̪̖ų̔̓ͯ̽̽͌̈́ͥ̌̔ͫ͛̇̚͢͜҉͕̼̱ṅ̊͌̓̉ͯ͘̕͏͖̺̻̻̺̼̤̖̗̠̖͈͇,̨̛̪̣͔̼̭̰͌̔͆ͮ̀̐̓̊ͨ̀̓ͮ͑̽̔̚̕ ̽̉̓͊̉ͥ̂͋͗͊́̃̾͂̔̓̕҉̖̱͔̞̮̭̱̟͇̙̝̲s͗ͣͤ͂̽ͬ͋͜͏̳̤͚̤̳̤̩̪̥̟ṷ̶̸̜̩͓̞̝͔͔̙̦̥̄̃̉ͪ͌̔͑ͤ͐̇̍̓ͧ̉͂̈́̿̉͘ͅn̶͈̱͇͙̻̒̂̿ͥ̎͗̌̄ͮ̍ͪ̕͢͜͞,̷͖͓̦͓̜̮̯͙̩̬͍͑̌͐͂͐́͘͟͝ ̡̣͕͍̻̙͕̼̣̳̳̳̟̥̙̫̆̾ͤ̍̂̋̋͊ͯ̿͂͐ͬ̏̿̏́͜ͅs͒̋ͣͭ͏̡̼̞͕͍̝̟̦͖̺̰̫̰͍̱̭̣͞ù̵̴͓̙̱͖̹͈̳̱̳̫̘̜̑̏̐͒̓͌ͫ̔̍̏̽ͪ́̚nͫͣ̌͐̑ͯ͒͆͛͂ͭ͋͋ͭͬ̉̈́͏̷̡̨͖͎̮̼̜̖͉͖̱͉͚͇͕͞,̷̷̢̘͙̼̪͎͍͍̣̩̰̞̳̠̣̭̯̳͐̅͐͌ͦ̾͗̏̏͟ ̶̨̳̦̖͙̬̱͎͔͎͖̯̱̺͚̲̼̫̺̈͑̎̈ͧ̾̀̂̈́̈̇̊̈̔̓ͯͬh̶̜̪͇̺͍̝̟̪̟̓͒ͧ̐ͩě̸̡̢̤̤͎͈̠̖̰͎ͫ̌ͮ͌̆͢ŗ͖̺̺̮͚̯̻̻̮͈͚͔̠̥ͨ̂͛͗ͪͨ͐ͯ̍͋̕ͅe̛̼̹̜͓̖͓̳ͧ̽̑ͪ̄͊̒̆ͥ̆̽ͨ́̚͢ ̵̡̜̫̹̫͉̺͚̰̘̘̪͍̤̭̲͑̐̄̀ͫ̃ͧ́͆͌̇̅ͮ̅͛̚̕͜͝i̡̨̟̪͓̳̦̯͙̙̖̐̾̇ͪ̐ͣͩ̒̾ͭ̅ͪ̆̏͂tͯͯ͗̅ͯ̐ͤ̉̃̊̎̔͊ͥ̿ͣ́̚̚̚͘͏̡̫̞̣̗̙̺̯̮̰̲̘̺̝̗ ̶̩̤̯̳̠ͣͪ͒͛̓ͬ̎͗͢͡͡c͚̘̩̘̽̾̋ͧ̓́̀̆ͤ̂ͭͯͧ̆̍̈́ͤ̒̍̕͡͠͡͞ͅơ̴̴̟̖͕̤̥̙̦̯̫̰̗̮̱̪̯̋ͥ̄͒ͯ̊͐ͪ̆̔̽͐̎ͯͨ̾̈́͐͟͜ͅm̛̬̘̠̞̰͙̫͚̲̖̝̻̥̤ͥͩ̈́͌͘͢͝ͅͅe͌̄͒̊ͩ̓ͣ͗ͭ҉̵̘̘̤̹̹̖sͬ̾̿ͭ̓͒͒̒͛͗̈́ͪ̀͑ͦ́̚̚̚͜͟͏̫̰̞̦͉͓̼͕̝͎͢
̵̡̡͕̮̗̪̘͙͓̦̘͙̖͚̖̿͌̑̒ͮ̐̓̏́̒̉ͭ̿ͧͫ̚͡͞S̶̮̜̳͕̪̹͉̬̈́̍ͪ͗̆̽̄͐ͭ̃͒̂ͮͧ͟u̧̜͕̼̬̱͔̪͍͓̘̦̽̅̒̄̉ͯͨ͝͝n̛̩͉̱͚̩̝͕̺͉̮̦̬͉̬ͧ̈ͭ̓̅̓͛̊̊͊̌̋͆ͯ̄̀̕,̷̘̯̮̄̀̌̓̈́ͩ͊̈́ͨ̕͜ͅ ̷͓̫̱̺͕̗̝̗̙̭̪͕̥̹̥̯́̃ͨ̄͌ͯ̂̈ͬ̒̎ͯͮ̅̒̽̒ͩ̚͞s̟̠̦̱͔̲̙̤͈͋̓͛̓͆̍̐ͥ̒̑̀ͫ͘͘͜ǔ̗̺͍͇̼̼̭͉̟͈̹͍̜̝̩͑̋ͩ͘͡ͅͅn̮̟͕̘̱͇͇͍̝͇̰̋ͧ͗ͥ̑ͨͥͤ̇́̚̚̕͝ͅ,̡̬̬̳̩͍͔͚̯̬̦̜̠ͤ͂ͩ́̀̚͜ ̸̷͋ͥ̽̆ͧ̅̒ͯ͏̡͙̰̼̥̟̥̰̲s̛̛̱̗͚̹̹̖͙̳͎̼͉̦͖̖̭͙̖ͥ̉ͥ̿̏̈́̚͜͟u̸ͭ̆̊͑ͤ̃̉̑͊̃̄̏͏͏̣̖̼̯̺̰̮͖n̤̼̰̟̮̹̦ͪͩ̀ͧ͟͟͝,̮͍͙͉̑͒̈́ͬ̿ͧ͋́̚͡͠ ̸̽͐̆̃̅̉̀͑ͣ̒ͨ͌ͦ͏̞͉̭̬̥̹̣̯͎̟̟̜̠͖͎͔̮̯ͅḥ̢̳̬̪̘̝͇̮͕̜̻̮͙͉̬̍ͪ̇ͥͨ̃͘͠ͅe̡̠̮̙̪̞̤̯̠̖̲̘̭̯͙̥̙̠̭ͥ̀̿̓͐͗ͧ̊̐͋̈́̊̾̕͘͝r̷̨͕̦̬̙͎̦̘̼̙͇͍̬̒ͪ̔́̈́̚ē̬̞̮̟̹̘̲̌ͧ̽͌̊ͥͧ̈́̽̈́̿̋́̚̚͘̕͠ͅ ̒̄͆̑̓ͭ͊ͣ̈ͭͥͫ̇̋͗̾̌͘͞҉̞͔̬ͅi̺̘̗̥̤̺̹̦̝͇̖͕̝̰̾͐̾ͧ̋̿ͯ̓ͥͨ̋́̀ͪ͊̿ͯ͛ͮ͘͝ͅẗ̢͙̼̫̠͎̱̣́͒̃ͥ̈̌̉͗̀ ̨̇ͦ̆͂ͦ͊ͤͣ̽́ͯ̑͛̀͗͋ͪ̀̀͘҉͉͚̹̘̹͇̤̤̝̯͚̺c̡̗̺̣͓͇̱̣̆ͪ̇̅͐̐̏̏ͪ̚̚͜ǫ̴͈͚̖̰̞̮̤̦̬̓̓ͬ̇̒̓͌ͥͧ͊̈̏̎̋̕͜͡m̸̢̻̯̘̠͔͓̪͕͑̊ͯͧ́ͤͥ͛͂ͦ͡͞ĕ̶̴̢̠̘̫̖̤̹̖̣͔̀̌̏ͩͥͤͮͥͭ̏̉ͩͣ̆̌̈́͋͘͞s̷͎͈̱̻͚̘̜̪͕̮̲̱͉̰͓̖͊̒̓͗̈ͤͪ͂͋̽̂ͨ̕͘ͅ
̵̹̖̯̲̩̘̥̫̝͚͕̣̟̮͖̻ͥ̿͒͊́̐͂͊͋̑̚̕L̸̥͈͕͚̦̘̭͉̤̘͖̺̮̠͙̥̦ͩ͒͊͐ͨ̏ͤͤ̓ͭ̂ͩ͗ͯ̋ͮͯͩ̚͝ͅͅi̷̛̦͕̲͕̝̠̞̼̜̝̘̭͖̣̤̭͚̙͔̇͛̿̏̌̀͜t̢̢̹̤̘̲̞͉̟̻̜͊͊ͬ̌͌ͦ̕͢͟t̗̩̺̤̼̱̩̥͖͎̖̻͓̫̺̜̔͗ͤͩ̄̈́̾̀̕ͅl̢̨͖͇͚̲̣̙̝͓ͭ̓ͮ̀̊̑̀ͭ̆ͬ̄̉̒̈́̔̅̕͘͞ě̛ͨ̾ͤ̽́̾͗̾ͦ̃҉̨̼̹̱̺͉̭͢ ̑ͧͯ̄͏̡̗̥̗̘̭͓͚͙͇̖͉̱̟̯ḑ̨̪̟̯̺̻̹̺̟̣̗͍̯ͮ̈́̍̈͋͒͠ͅa̻͉̝̦̤ͯ̇̓ͩ̒ͮ̐ͣ͘͘͢r̴̛͙͉̥̭͍̝̞̰̫̳͇̪͐̇͆ͧ͑̆̒́ͫ̇̓̒̌̌͌ͣ͊ͤ́͘͢ͅl̸̊ͨͤ̈̍̍̽̐̏ͫ҉̝̞̻͕̩̺͙̦̳̭̗̯̪̠̱͚͡ͅi̴̫̦͕͇̺͙͙̮̻͂ͧͩͦͤ̓̓ͪͧͯ̕ͅnͪ͆̾̄ͦ̍͋҉̘̝͕̯͓͇̭̺̯̟̕ͅǵ̸͇̥̤̰͕̘̬̪͚͈̲̱̥̗̥̠͓̆̀̎͗̓̈́̂ͤ̕͘,̪̦̹͉̜̯̞͔̮̯̠̰ͪ̇̓̀̎̒͊͑̾̌́͋̀͢ ͌̿̋ͣ̎ͬ́͊̐͒ͬ̂ͪ̐̌̚҉̛̝̭̖͙͓̘̰̩͉̲̰͖̞͉Į̷͙̺͚̫̣̤͈͍̮͋ͧ̎̓̐̇ͨ̎̄́ͬ ̶̳̰̲͉̥̳ͫ̒͂͐̏̉͑̏̂ͨ̈́̓ͭ̅̈̓ͥ̆͘͢͠ͅf̨̛̺̗͉̫̱̙̫͉̩͙͎̻̖̞̣͙͕̹ͭ͑͐̄̂́ḝ̤̹̙̖̖̳̰͍͍̥ͣ̽̊́͝ẽ̵̩͉̥̦̯̖̪͚̥̘̻̰͇̹̹ͥ͋͊͛̍̊͌ͫͫ͛̐́̍̽̃͘l̴̢̛̲̳̱͉̜̠̘̦͇͎̿ͫ͋̋ͮͩ̇̌ͩ͑̏̉͑̉̽̀͘͝ ̧̗̖̳̭̳̤̤̭̳̙̱̺̙͖͛̏ͦ͌̒ͮ̔̎͛͊ͣ͛̀̃̓̌́͞͞t̫̺̭̺̜̲͇͎͙̙̬͈̒̉ͭͩ̃̒̈́̃ͮͤͤ̓̚̕͝h̛̳̞̭̫̣̥̟͙̱̟̟̓ͬͣ̄ͮ͢͡ͅâ̛̼̙͖̬̻̞̺̩͎̞̫̜͎̮̻̳̐̽̏̈́̋̌̂̒͒̋͊̀͢ͅṯ͔̼͉͓ͦͦ̎ͭ̃ͨ͒ͫͩ̍ͪ͒̀̅̅́̚͜ ̶͇̬͔̹̱̙̙̱̒ͤ͋ͪ̉̋̂̄̄̅̋̃̃́ị̢̭̪̜̾̋͊͑͐̈͆̋ͪ̾̍ͣͮ͡͠ḉ̟̦̮̫̯̙̲̳͚̩̜̖͚̪̮̘͇̤̻́̔̊ͪ͗ͥͧ̄́̚ȩ͑ͤͧ͐̎̑ͨ́̇ͦͧ̈͑̐͛ͦ͏͖̻͔̳̗̹̖͓̮̹̞͙̘̣͍ ͍̙͙͈͕ͫͦ̆ͥ̂̂̇̒̄̄̊̋̍̀͢͟͡i̧̨̝̣̞̹̩͎̍͂́͌̑ͧ̓́͗ͬͮ̃ͫ̐̚̕s̵͇̙̠̫̬̻̩̘̊̐̒́ͤ͜ ̨͙̫̠̲͔͔̯̤͔͈̖̤̩̣̲̮̹̺̎̿ͬͯͨ̐̉̎ͬ͂̿ͥ̀ͅs̭̳̻̙̖̣̦͎̩̯͎͔̖ͣ̍ͥͦͣ͂ͣ̈́̈́̿ͫ͗ͬͫ̌̋͢͡ͅl̵̇̔̀̄҉̨̣͓͖͇̲̰͟͠ͅͅợ̸̡̭̟̠̲̣͖̞̯̼ͫ͂ͫ̑̓͂͆̊͒ͥ̌ͭ̈́̈̍̿̓͢͡w̶͍͙̗̳̘̯͓̱͉͉͙͖̯͚̬̤͓͎͖̓̋̏ͩ̾͌̐̈́̌͡ĺ̷̶̛̠̱̝̟̦̲̝̗̤̺̱̤͇̠̲ͫ̿̂̽͌̋͂͌̑̌̅̈̌̾ͧ̆̚͟͜y̵̛̛͇͓̮̤͕̳̯̺̩̼̤̪̟̮̯̯͓ͣͭ̈́̏͗̋ͯ̏͆͂͟ͅ ̴̡͕̤͖̪̼̱̄̆̽ͥ̏ͮ͛̏̄ͪ̏͗ͧ́̅͆̄ͯ̀̚͢͞m̴͐̂͗̿ͬͯ̇͗͊̈́̽̎̉̏̌̏̽͆͞͞҉̬̜͕͖̯̜͙͍̖̥̱̳̭̭̹̙͙ͅe̵͓̭̺͚̺̹̖̙͗ͦͥ͋̄ͤ̕ͅl̵̷̨̖̫̯̪̇ͧ͋͆̉̍͗̍ͭ̐̋̏́ͅt̨̧̛͍̙͖̺̺͇̰͎̟̙̘͙̭̬̥̤͔͊͌͗͆ͥ͒̃ͤ̽iͮͫ̒ͮ̊ͭ̾ͮ͂̋҉̀͜͏̼̗̮̘͔͎͓̞͞ͅn̷̶̴̴͉̭̦̮̰͓̯͎͇̰̪͓͖͔̗͈̰̬̏ͥ͗̊̒̔̂ͦ̾̓͆̋ͦ̑ͧ͗͟g̵̷̖͍͍̼̪̩͕̫̣̣̲̙͂̌̏̉́̕͜
̶ͬͫ͗͆ͤ̍͌ͦ́͒̓ͣ̅̚̕̕͏͙̞͖̹̲̫̣L̷̡̏̏ͣ̇̌̑̾͒̆͛͛͐͋̊̊̚͟҉̘̯̪͉̘̭͎̖̖̞̠̘̦̤i͎̜̺͚̖͔̬͙̯͕̐ͦͫ̀ͪ̄͌̓ͬ̕͢t̶̡̏̽͗ͨ̆̊̌̒͗̕͠҉͙͎̠̲͎t̵ͯ̅͐̓ͭ̀҉̩̱͖̹̥̲̦̣̺̪̟̥͔̖̲̣l̨͖͖̯͈̫̣̲̰̹̣͓̝ͦ̈́̌ͦ͘͟͢͠è͙̬̩̣͇̘̻̤̼͎̗̗͗̐ͫ͋̐̕͘͞͡ ̸ͦ̋ͤ̋̆ͧͬͦ͛̆̍̋ͥͨ̆͢͡͏̘̥̮̯̦̠͉̟̬d̴͛̂͒̏͊͏̩͖͈͉̺̮̳͖̺͚̼ͅa̴̧̼̜̬̘̜͈͚͖̯̠̫ͦ͐̓ͥ͐̇ͫ͌̉͛ͦͣ̅͊̌̍̀̚͞r̷̴̺̳͓̰̱̠͔͙͚͈̱̮͔̫̦̯͚̮͆ͧ̈́͒ͮ̃̐͛̇̐͢l̸̜̦̮͕̯̖̫̖̖̏ͦͨͩ̑̈́̌̃̌ͫ͊ͤͬ̆̔̓͝ị̴͕̞̼̘̱̯͎̭͉̌̉̏ͥ̑̎̽̀ͤ͐̏̈͗̆̚͟͜͠n̡̫͚̯͚̟͉̥̗̤̳̯̤̼̳̻̼̦̥͍ͣ̓̌̒̄̓͝͠g̖̭̫͕̅ͦ̏̀͛ͤ͐̃͟͞,̨̨͓̪̤͔͚̆ͫ̑ͥͯ̈͌̒̉͊̄̀͢ ̸ͤ͂̌͂̐ͦ̚͘͏͚̖̺̦̘̜i̧̥̮̹̗̣͚͇̭̫̦̱̪̦̞ͥͥ̓̆̒̀ͩͯͣͭͭ̄̌̊̇ͨ̀́͡t͇̪̝͎̭͍̜͖͕̼̦̮͈̺̟̼̊̀̂̄͗̾͛ͤ̉̔ͣ̊̊ͪͩ͘͠ ̸̵͕͙̪͇̙̗͎͔̫̲̆͌̈̍̆ͭͧ͋͛̊̋̃̚ș̛̗̠̞̝̭̜̈́̽͐ͤ̀̚e̸̔̿̒ͩ̿͐̋̐̓̉̾̐̎ͭͨͥ̂͊ͬ҉̳͖̮̘̕͢ê̿͐ͩͮ͆̀ͦͩ̉́͑̋̓̐̈̆ͨ́̚҉̷̺̭̟̮̺̙̫͜͝m̸̶̤̤̬̭̊ͬͦ̽̃̄̃ͧͫ͛̕͟͟s̷̨͆̓͒͊̾͌͏̧͕͉̩̹̬̤̣͓͇ ̵̨ͨ̎̈́̍͐͌ͥͥ͆ͬ͏̶̙̝̝̳̰̼͉͔̳̝̪̪͉̀l̡̡̗̪̖̙͙̩͉̏̊ͯ̚i̾ͦͧͯ̂̉̌͆̓̆͌ͩ̾̄ͬͥ͏̨̢͏͉̣̗̯̼̞͖̩̮̬̦ͅͅk̸̠̜͖͕͎̟̘͈̱̘̤̞͙̪̐̐ͭͫ͊ͣ̾̾͡e̸̷͇̜̰̬̹̝̟̹̳͓̦̺̼̯̪̟͛̎͆̾ ̲̳̳̭͚͚̩͙͌̓ͨ͂̅͑͐ͥ́̒̏ͥ̎̀̚̕͢ÿ͉͍͖̝̤̻̻̞̰͙̱͍̫́̋͑͆̈̎̏̒̄̄ͨ͟͝ͅȩ̵̴͕̘͈̣̫̹͓͇̙̦̝͚̖͍̍̓͋̆̆ͩ́́̇̈́ͪ͝a̸͛ͨ͂̐̽́͂ͯ̄ͯ͂̃͌́҉̙̙̖̬̱̳͕̬̤́ͅr̷̡͉̝͇̰̥̗͉͖͓̥̖̽̌̔͐̌͗̄͛ͭ͟͞s̸̡͖̜̰̹̲̗͓͉͕͔̖̉͆͐̋ͤ̇̉̀̉ͯ̀̒̎̊͒̕͜ ͔̟͚̭̜̝̓̊̈́͆̂̒̾ͭͤͣ̎ͮ̽̅͂̔͗͒͑́́s̬̙̖̦͖͎̗̣͖̬̯͒̌̎͐ͭͦ̀ͤͣ̾͆̑̑̔͜i̶̘̩̖̙̯̱̔̏ͣ̐̆̿̈̋ͬͯ̎̉͐ͣ̀ͅn͑̄͗ͧ́̍͊͜͏̹͕̩͔̣̭͞͡ç̷̛̛̣͖̯͕̙̫͚̦̞̞̼̝͔͙̮̒̋̈̿̒̊̓ͬ̏͑̚ͅe̶̷̢̱͖̬̋͛ͩ̓̌́ ̶̵̫̮̫̜̖̲̙͙̦̤͇̋̒͊ͯͦ̄̇̈́̃́̓͂̄̌̾̕i̧̹̩͈̘̔͋͌͒́̾̂̾̓ͯ̚͢͟ţ̩͈̭̹͍̘̬͍̺̉ͥͥ̏̇͋̂͂̅ͮ̂̒́̀̆̂͜͡͠͡'̤͖̭̟͖̺̹̮̣͈̟̠̭̙̤̙͓̼͗̆̂̀̅̇ͤ̇̍̎͌̉̕͠͝s̫̮̙̝͖̹̫̮̱̹͕̖̯̻̭̄̈ͦ̾͐͒͛ͩ̀̚̚͟͠ ͫ̒̿ͩ̔͂̌́͋̉ͦ̚͜͏̩̪͖̼̺͉̥̞b̷͕͈̹̙͍͈̘͖̐ͯ̏̆ͧͫͨ̇͌͋ͮ͗̄͌͞ȩ̱̲̯͍̔ͭ̅͋ͮͬ̑̔̒̉͗͒͂ͤͮ̀͝e̷͖̠̣̼̟̝̫̮̗̦͈͚ͭͭ̓͘n̢̛̪̥̗̼̦̗̪̟͑̐ͤ̋̄̅͜ ̴̑̎̽ͩ̒̿̓͑́͜͟҉̜͓̩̺͈̞c̮̣̟͇̺̙͔͈̤̣̭̺͋͋͊ͦ́̀l̵͖͍͇̼̣͓̲̇͆ͪ͗̀͝ͅe̦̠̻̹̩̱̥̠͉͉̙ͫͩͤ̋ͧ̓̀̕͢͠͞a̵̢̛̙̰̖͙̜̭̱̜̥̞ͫ͆̾́̌̊̆ͯ͗ͪͧ́̕͝r̅̑͊̈͌͛͟͏̸̛̪̮͉̰́
̴̷̛̘̺̪̖̮͙̳̭̩͍͖̠̺̙͌́̆̅ͥ̓̓̀H̵̷̽ͣͥ̔ͪͦ͑͗ͪͧͣ̏̋̽̒͒̿̀͟͏̥̻͖̲͎̲̥̼͍̥͇̦͉͓̻ę̴̭̺̩̞̳̯̯̬̺̟̲ͭ͌̔̏̔͑̔̈̚͜͟r͆ͣ͊ͪͫ̆̀́̓ͧ̒ͮ͑͏̡̳̹̯͈̰̜͓̗̕͞e͂͌̈͐͋̎͋͐̃̆̉̚͏̮̯̩̟̲̀͡ ̧̧̛̗͈̲̦̙̹͖͈̬̘̱̘̤́͐͆ͮ̒ͧͣ̏ͮ̈̿c̨̻̪͇͈̮̟̟͖͈͇̳̜̐ͬ̑̇ͮ̓͆̆̿ͮ̔̃̒ͦ̆̈́̀̕͢͢ȏ̷̷̵̠͈̣̣̳̝̓̆̎ͤ̂̌̆͊͛̏͂ͮ̑̆̒͡͞m̾̋̃͊̉̈͌̆͌̿̆̾̃ͩͬ̇͏̢͏̧̲͙̼̟͚̺̮͕̟̝̥͎̣͍e̸̡͖̯̼̘͔̙̐͗̍͐͆͑̂̂͛̇ͬ̈́́̓̓̋̋͠sͨ̄́ͫ͑ͧ͗̔̈́͏̬̭̘͖͕̭̺̟͔͈̹͘ ̵̵̨̜̹̪͖͉͛̂̏͊ͧ̉ͦ̂ͯ̀̓͒͝͡ṯ͎̫͓̬̫̰͓̱̪̙̀̐̑͂̅̆͂͛̓̆̐̀͠h̴ͬ̑̓ͩͧͮ͆̀͞҉̱͔̯̘͚̫͔͉̰̞̀e̴̢͍͕̹̖̬̞̬͕̩͎̭̠̯͍̟̠̎̓ͤ̃̔̇ ̿̿̓ͫͩ͌҉̨̛͔̫̪̬̰̜̠͇̼͓̙̠͓͎̠̣̼̺ṡ̡͐̏͡҉̻̻̬̝̥̳̪̝̠̜ư̷̢̧͙̦͈̳͍̱̘̲̻̣̬̝̰͙͓̠̈ͪ͒̓ͯ̐̾ͨ̓̋̀n̶̵̵̤̞̘̼̣̩̟̟̭͕̫̼̫̤͙̰̥ͬͩ̅̒͛̑ͦͥͥ͟
̴̷̧̣̠̟̮̟͈͎͔̒͆̃͊̃͋ͤͨ͗ͩ͑̊͢͟Ḩ̢̛̜̣̖̹͙̂ͭ͑e̸̢̯͙̣̙͇̮͔̯̱͋͛͐͌̾̇ͤ̓̎͆͛̐͑͊ͦ̓̔̽ȓ̸̡̨̘̥̟̠̞͙̞̲̑̃̈ͥ͟e̡͗̀̃̇̔͐̎̀ͯ̑͛̚͢͟҉̱̼͓̙̱̜̼̰͙̳̭ ̴̡̬̫̹̗͖͓̥̗̪͔̣̝̭͊̌͒̿͆ͯͩͭ͛̿̏̅ͬ̏̊͋͒́̚͟c͗͑̏̈̈́̊̏ͨ̅͆̾̒ͮ̎́͠͏̵̖̗̣̦̤̖̯̰̰̭̩͙̩̟o̡̺̺͔͖͖͉̖̰̫̪ͪ̐̑̊̅́͘̕͝m̪̭̖̠͕͓̟̩̣̲̻̼͖̺̘̼̣̘ͭͫ̇̓͋ͮ͢e̢̧̺̘̭͚̥͎̦̺̲̾̿̃͆̓͌̇ͯ̇̎ͫ̆̚ṣ̝͈͕̯͎̳͔͎̖͐̋̌ͪ͝͝ͅ ̴̢͉̦͙͕̊̑͊̄̑ͤ͐̓͡͡ț̢̡̢͖͖̞̀ͭ̅̔͒ͪͬ̐̽̇̿̾͂ͨ̓ͣ́̚̚͢ḩ̷̬͖̺̥̐̊̓̍̔̎̿ͤ̆́̒͘͞ͅe̵̴͓͓͓̞͚̥̼̦͍̦̜͇̜̫̭͛̽̐̔͌̅ͩ̏ͧͧ̽̏ͥ͌̓̔͒̀͡͞ͅ ̨̛͚͇̙̝̠̼͔̘̖̣̱̙͚̭͙̰͐̓ͩ̍̑̌͋̈͒̏ͨ͒ͯͩ͋ͩ̏ͥ́̚s̡͈̲͓͙̭͔̬͕͈͍̃̽ͩ̊̊͛ͮ̔̎̽ͥ͛ͫ̍ͣ̉ͩͦ͊̕͘͝͡ͅų̨̖͚͈̻̭ͩ͋ͤ͘nͫͨ̓̽͐͢͏̧̫̤͙̦̱͈̫͖̰̱̜̫̼͞ͅ,̴̡̢̖̖̲͙͍̫̫̭͑̂̑̑̀̀͢ ͗͊̇̒̈́̈͋͗̌ͦ̍̂҉̷̢̻͉̗̟̖͖̞̀͞a̡̭̮͚͍͍̻̭̼̯͓͈̖̲͖̙͑̋͛ͯ̀ͧͩ̇̿̓̾̍̉ͦ̀͘͜͞ͅņ̛̱̬̤̼̤͛ͮ͆͒̂͗̆̿̄ͧ́̅̾ͯ̍̉̕͝͡d͔̘̫͕̳̭̮̙̥̬̙̝̰͈͗̎̊ͨ͒͐ͮ̔͗ͧ̂̇̚͢͞ͅͅ ̡͙͈̦̝̮͔̻ͪ̋̽̓ͦ̍ͭͮ̎̈́̋Į̻̬͍̗͔̥̠̰̯̬̳̯̠̺̥̜̲̳̉ͪ̑͊̀͒ͥ̑ͪ̈̄͐͆̄͐͘͜ ͮ̏̀̏̐͑͏̨͙̤̦̹̪̺͈̣̖͔̙̖͈s̵̨̛̛̝͓̞̍͌ͯ͋ͥ̏ͪ̏̇͛̅̊̿ͭ͜a̴͔͓͎̯̞͙̗̝͙̣̟͕̦̯̜̳̯ͬ͂͒̿͂̅ͪ͑ͪ̑͂́ͧͤ͆ͫ͋͒́͞y͋ͫ̃ͫͣ̏ͨ̇ͫ̔̊̊́ͧ̎̂͏̶̶͖͙̫͙̦̦̲͍̣͙̳̳̼̻͖̪̕ͅͅ
̸̡̱̮̗̭̖͎̙̻̗̜̾͌̄̎̐̓̊̒ͨ̕͞ͅI̷̡̋͑̋͒̉̀͟͏̮͇̰̞͍̱̜̫t́̏͋̇͜҉͉̪͍̞̯̘̼̭̺̘͚͎̯̤̕'̘̝̱͈̼̟͕̯̟̘̝͓̹̒̿̑̍ͩ̐̈͜͡ͅs͔̞̩͉͉͚̖̻̦͔̲͎̺̙̩͔̦ͯͤ͂̋̓ͣͪ̎ͫ͛̎͛͘͠͠ ̢̮̖̱̪̻̮̫̠̲̩͕ͧ̄̌͆̇͟͞a̷̿̓ͣͭ͢͏̹̯̩͕ͅl̨̧̤̗̦̬͔̱̬̪̥̟̩̗͔͍͚̜͚̟͑ͯͨ̍̑̃ͬ̅ͪ̌ͪ͢͝ļ̶̶̦̗̹̟̩̘̬͈̠͖̙̪͔̞̱̤̪͊̑̿ͯ̐̃̈́̌̚̕ͅ ̡̫̳̱̖͒͂͒̆́͂̉̆̽̎̄̽ͬͫ̕̕ͅr̽ͭͦ̉̐̋̅͐ͪ̐̀͏̧̘̣͎͙̝̙̘͍̳̩͓̮̖͔̗̠̞͙i̵̧̧̛̮̙̮͕̥͉͍̭̣̦̻̬͈̫̤̔̃ͮ̐̓̔͛̌ͮ̈̅̉ͯ̀ͦ̈͒̚͢g̴̢͓͎̠͉͈̾̇̈́͌ͪ̚͞͡h̛̰̤̹͍̭͇͙͖̙͈̦̗̮̪͎̦͍̄ͦ͂̍̈́̒ͅt̵̢̹̣̰̞̘͙̪̪͚͓̱̳̺̦̼̯̓̇͐̿ͥ͑ͭͦ̀̄ͨ̚͜͝ͅͅ
̛̦̺̹̤̭̠̖̺͚͙̜̜̳̔̽ͧ̌̌̄́̄ͣͮ̽ͦ͛ͨ̚͟͟͞ͅͅH̢̜͔͓̫͔̟̞̹̥̻͌ͮ̽̈ͫ́́ͅe̺̣͍͚̓͗̒͊ͫ́͊̕͡͡ͅr̡̀̿ͯ͂̔͒̄̇͂͒̓ͯͨ͐ͭ̒̚̚҉̲̹̻͔͚͉̫̟̟͙͇̗̗̺̱͠e̮̣̲͙͈͖̊ͧ̄̒͐ͯ͊̇͋͑͑̎ͬ̆̀̚̕͢ ̴̼̙̦̲̥̣̝̲͉̟͎̘̩̋̐̾̎́̄ͯ͠ͅͅc̴̲̦̻̣̗̥͉̟̬̰̯̟̯̭̹͉̗͇ͥ̓̂̓̐͂ͣ̉̀̾̎̀̕͟͟o̱̯̰̬̪͕̳̘̟̪͗ͭ̂͆̎̂͆ͩ͗ͧͯ̊͌̕m̭̬͙͔̞̬͚̿̂̄ͩ͆̎̈̓͌ͬ̋͒̀̊̉̓̎ͪͩ́͢e̵̴̪̭͚̦͚̼̹̼̞̪͔̥͋ͥͤͩ͊ͬ̆̃̔̒ͤͣͮ̓͐ͦͨͤ͋̀͢͜s̛̟̳̮̥͚̎̄ͥ̈́ͪ͡ ͛̽̐̈͂̑̈͢͏̶̜̥̝̼̣̱͓̗̯̬̙͍͈t̢̻̹̭̝͓͚͆̅̈́̎ͦ̅͘͟h̴̺̞̳͇̩̜̗̱͊̓ͤ͌͂͒̈́ͮͥ̓̿́é̶̸͕̼͙͙͍̬̫̞ͭ̓͢͢ ̵̡̡́͗̄ͬ͋̌̽͢҉̟̥͓̫̼̦̮̩͎͚̮̬̼̭͕s̸̷̘̞͓̠̞̰̜̮̳̮̔̀ͮ̿̄ͅu̶ͣ̎ͥ̋͐͐ͮ̀͆͏͖̖̰͙n͕̼̱̤͇͊̽ͭ͑̄̔̌ͣ̋ͣ͗͑ͩ̀͝
̡͖̫̖͍̞̮̟͖̟̱̦̥̝́ͭ͗̿ͭ̾́ͅH̶̸̨̯̼̠̤̖͖̣̰̠͓̥̟̗̖͛ͫ̎̊̀́ͨ̋ͯ͂͊ͭ́̀̕e̷̸̡̛͔͓̪̹̞͈̟̥̺͔͂̐̉̂ͭ̅ͯ̅ͦ͗̚͝r̛̦̬͚͎̼̟̠̹̩̺̘͔͖̳̄̐̅ͬ̂̿͜͝ͅë͙̠̫̜̘͙̣̗͍̰̜͙ͧͭͯͫ̂ͨ́͠ͅ ̷̶̘̳̭͉͔̤̼̪̠͕̬͉͕̮͇̫̤̱̎͛͌̌̓͊̈ͥ͆͒̔ͨ̄̎̂̂͢ͅc̷̷̢͎͈̪͙̗ͨ͊̃̊̽ͧͧ̓͊͑͂̎ͥo̷̵̬̘͉̯͈̣̝̥̥͎̓̌̊͌͜͞m̶͎̯̰̘̣̯̹͔͍̻͈̞̪̣̗͗͌͑̍͒̌͋̈́͊̀͜e̛̪͔̜̘͇̯͚̝ͨ́ͪ͆͑̕ͅs̴̵ͦͭ̐̇ͮ҉̰̘̝͕͕̪̙̀ ̧̺̬̩̼̯͈͚̦̥͔̹͍̎̍͐́͂͒̀͗͐̚͜t̡̺͓̜̝̞͍̠̯̪͈̰ͨ͗̓̄̍͗̾ͯ̒̈̕͠hͭ̓̌̿̌́̚̚̕͢҉̘͓̭̼̪̟̯͎̱̠ę̨̛̝͖͇̮̣̫̮̤͆̀̈ͨ̾̉̀ ̴̢̡̭̹̦͈̣̘̣͍̙̅̿ͥͤͮ̒̆̓͌̍̃̕͠ş̵̻̝͔̳̲̲͈̭͖͕̭̰̘͎̘̜͛͊͋͌͂̈͆͂ͪ̑̋ͣ̉̅͒ͬ̾̀͢͡͝u̴̡͎̬̫̠̜̟̝̜͑ͣͦ̈́͛ͪ̂͟͡ǹ͒ͭ̍̅ͯ̎̐ͧͯ̏̊ͥ͊̾̃̚̚͏̸̡͈̘̝͕̗͚̟͕̹̪̟̕,̤̮͚̱͕̱̜̪̟̭͔̲͉͉̈́̾̅̅ͬ̀̎̋͋̒̓͋̒̑̀͞ͅ ́ͪͤ̈́ͪ̈́̑͊̉̂ͬͤ̂̂ͬ̚͏̢̙̠̦͇̦̺̲̥̯̜̹̹̱̘̦̲́͢ǡ̢̤̤̠̩̫̜̬̗͉̤̝̝̙̰̖͇̞̈́ͧ̓ͣ̓͗̐͑̎͟nͧͫͬ̈́ͬ̐͋̃҉̷͔̝̺͔̤̠͚͙̰͇̜̗d̨̮̫̮̱̜̠̖̟͍̮̣̝̦͖̪̬̦̻͌̌̄ͤ̓̔̇ͪ̒̋̍ͨͬͮ̀̚̕ ̭̺̠̫̙͉̻̺͔̟̬̺̫͕̰̺̦̗͈̓ͩͨ̂͒̿̒͊́͞I̷̢̡̥͚̣͚̥̟̱͖̝̜̭͓̺͈ͫ̋ͯ̃̾ͩͪ̂͊̊́̄̑͊͊̂̌̌̀ ̞̦͇̟͉̻̞͇̖̖̮̻ͮ̓ͪ̉ͩ̀s̄̒̇͂̂ͫ̔͐̂̐ͪ̑͑̆ͪ̊́̚͞͏͏̪̭̹̪ȁ̵̧̪̜̤͓̲̲̦̠̙̹̳͚̹͈͖̞̙ͨ̔̚̕͜y̷̜̪͈̦͎̝̿̆ͧ̄͛̿
̵̸̣̱̻̱͇͉ͭͪ̈̃̋ͮ͢Ī̂͒͒ͤ͐̆̉ͬͫ̚͢͜͠͏̛͎̬͖͉̘͔̟̺͖̼̰̯̺̰̗t̝͈͇ͤ͂ͤ̇̂̏́̚͢͠'̴̸͍̘̼̝̙̲̼͇̘͙̼̐̆ͪ̑͐́ͅs̴̡̧̖͍̤̺͔̭͚̤̜̮͖̬̟͔͓̼ͧ͑͑̈́͌̔ͨ̑̋͒͆͑ ̨̉ͧ̄͒͑̇̏ͯͥͬ͏͈͍̙̠͙̗̳̱̹̙̖̞̲͈̘̀̕ͅͅä̡̢̨̼̬̝̹͖͎͉̈́ͩ͑̿̄͐͋̒͆͊̕͟l͈̠̰͕̎̎̔͂ͦ̂͆͊̒̐́̀̚l̨̞̝͍̜͕͚̹̩̞̺͎̮͚̺̥͉͒̊͆̍ͭ̀͜ ̓ͬ̃͋̔̄͐͛̍͆̉ͪ̚͏̴̴̨͏̣̥̯̺̼̻̻̭̣̺̟̭̪̲ͅr̶̵̭̙̠͕̞̞̮̹̗͚͈͙̖͗́ͬ̋͟͢i̛̮̞̠̲̮̘͖̜̝̘̪͖̇͒ͧ͌ͬ̉͘͘gͣ́̆ͨͮ͋̀͋ͩ̏҉̴̡͍̥͖̜̺̻̺̣̗̰͇̬͢h̠̦̭̫̠̖̱̼͎̻͒̽̂̐̍̈́̈̒̈͐ͦ̅͆ͩ̄̇̒́͜͡͠t̷̥̳͇͎̺͙̯͉̠̫̦̆̂̃̃͡͝

Hotel Tango Tango Papa Sierra : / / India Stop India Mike Golf Uniform Romeo Stop Charlie Oscar Mike / Zero alfa hotel Hotel kilo Golf Kilo Stop Papa November Golf 

oaawz://p.ptnby.jvt/JNZCpHJ.wun 

1752462448 1933193007 1764649325 1735750190 1668246831 1467562354 913339182 1886283520  

[Closing file]

Spoiler

Hi, this is a small ARG thing. There are parts to dissect, all are simple. Easy stuff that will have some kind of relevance to my upcoming questline.

If you figure out how to crack the code post the image link it leads too bellow.

Those that have seen the image already in confidence, please don't post or spread it around.

Good luck figuring them all out! Have fun!