James T. Victory - Brooklyn sniper.

Image result for Private reiben

"That Asper chick is Psychic? Well I sure hope she wasn't readin' my mind when I talked with her."

"Man that enemy sniper sure knows how to miss..."

"Those fleeties sure got an ego, huh? I can't blame 'em, it's hard work pressin' buttons all day."

"Ya know, my motha' always told me not to trust someone from Boston."

"There's a drink limit?"

"This is all FUBAR."

Name: James Terreck Victory

Allias: Vic, Asshole, That really good sniper (Okay that one might have been made by me, -Vic.)

DoB: 2/5/2278

Home Planet: Iskander

Education: Highschool

Voice:

Reveal hidden contents

Mental Attributes

Personality: James Victory is a sarcastic, cynical and crude individual, he likes to brag when he can and will mostly keep a smug and relaxed facade around people. Through all that, he can still be a caring and compassionate guy if he trusts someone enough, he will always feel a need to win in every scenario even if it's a wrestling match against a pathfinder. He tends to flirt with women often, being a bold and extroverted person.

Mental Health: Sane/Staggering
Morale: Jaded.

Likes: Shooting, Working out, Brotherhood, Cigars, Piano playing, Beautiful women ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hates: Poor leadership, Bossy people, Cowards, Traitors, Death.

Affiliation: Bentley's bandits.

Strengths: Skilled Marksman, Charismatic, Quick thinking, Physically athletic, Strong willed.

Weaknesses: Impulsive, Short temper, Rebellious, Bullheaded, Cocky, Mentally Troubled.

Attire & Equipment

Field Equipment & Gear: E-44 DMR with a few mags, kevlar vest and a bandolier carrying a canteen and a few cigars. Combat knife located at the lower back part of his belt.

Off duty attire: Standard BDUs with a small notebook, able to fit in his pocket.

Weapon Specializations: E-44 DMR, Ventilator, SAW.

Backstory: Born on a farm in a small town on Iskander, James was the oldest brother of seven. His mother was a former fleet captain and his father had been a farmer his whole life. His father was always abusive, especially towards Victory. When drunk, his father would often beat him and and make him work tirelessly on the farm as Victory seemed to take all the responsibility for anything wrong he or any of his other brothers would do. Victory always had wanted to be a marksman for the mobile infantry since he was a little kid, that was all a shortlived dream when he eventually found a disdain for the federation, seeming to not like the authority they held over the galaxy. At age 16, Victory would run away from home and begin joining assorted gangs and such until he began doing actual professional mercenary work at age 18. From that point on, he would go from place to place, merc company to merc company. At some point, James found himself in bad relations with a certain gang, he decided to join up with the Bentley's Bandits to hide from this gang, not realizing he may be stuck with them for a long time...

If someone took his Journal from under his bunk, they'd see this. Seems like something a middle school girl would write....

Alive

Romantically involved - Like Family - Best friend - Good friend - Friend Aquaintance - Neutral - Rival - Disliked Hated - Nemesis

Rodrick Oakwood: I gotta say, he's got that leader spirit in him and yet he's not a stuck up asshole. I don't mind hangin' around this guy and I can certainly rely on him to watch my back.

Jeremy Hawkins: Things have gotten better between us, we buried the hatchet and moved on, I look forward to getting to know him.

Saint-Claire: A fellow sniper, he's got alot more experience in this type of thing and is most likely a better shot than me, don't tell him I said that though..

Hecle Phan: Can't say I've talked to him alot, seems like a nice guy, especially with that Tidbit girl.

Omar Saastimoinen: Omar? Right, I'm gonna miss this guy. I hadn't known him long but I went on a few drops with him. I'm sure he's havin' fun sightseeing.

Edited by Neelinator