Transmitted Message

Silent

May 11th, 2299

21:40 Local Time

Dear former colleagues,

Though I'm sure a majority of you don't know who I am, nor will ever; I thought it were only proper to deliver updates on the stability and progress of our ship, if you could call it that. As of current, the engine, being a ‘vintage’ model as compared to the one I am used to, is on the cusp of failure. Giving us at best, mere weeks till it collapses. Our air filtration system is notably worse for wear, giving us… several days to find a replacement or risk death mid-travel. We’ve begun approaching our next stop, and have started scouring the ship for valuables to pawn off so as to increase the likelihood of our safe arrival. Whether our plan will play out as it is intended or not, is up to the gods.

On a lighter note, the group has begun to bond. Over simple things, of course - but I believe we’ve come together as a group, united by the thought of death in the coming weeks. Perhaps foolishly, but nonetheless, we’re happy.

We are all rooting for you guys… most of us, at least. Do your best to ensure that my girls get to grow up in a well governed world, free of the self-centered tyrant that currently possesses the rank. 

With best wishes, and hopefully many more updates to come,

9280e7d30d4498cb5a8bfd2b79f7822b.png

Edited by Silent
  • Like 1