Self Injury; On Drop and Ship

Argon

Hey!

I'm making this post just to clarify some things for players and admins. When it comes to self injury and damage, we love it on drops. In fact we would implore you to do it more, it's sometimes a hassle to go through rolls and give out injuries, so handing yourself one is often a big help. Gives the medics RP and raises stakes in a drop. But on ship self injuries are a whole different kettle of fish. Whilst drop injuries can be put up to 'the bugs' and 'the seppies', on ship it's almost always someones fault. Meaning going ahead and dishing out a self injury on ship could screw over a character for something that well is oft unfair. To this end PK or discharge worthy self injuries,should always go through an admin. This is not because we don't want people injured on ship, more we don't want one player to decide the fate of another player's character without proper guidance.

Thanks for reading guys!

I appreciate this. I personally refrained some self-injurying simply because I didn't know admin stance.

That said... don't everybody start stabbing themselves or cutting off limbs every drop now.

Maybe now I can stop rolling nat 1s and just kms.

Edited by Shaxx