Tumas Tankijin - It's real this time

Shaxx

tumblr_o8hih1YHp41qi9lz7o1_400.jpg

(cept the left side of his face and head is scarred as fuck and he has no hair)

Basic Information

Name: Tumas Zeah de Tankijin [Born: Tumas Zeah Spiridakos]

Place of BirthYamoussoukro, Côte d'Ivoire (Terra)

Date of Birth: 23/07/2281

Physical Description

2c846e40c7af2494bb8448275c3d8aa9.gif

Height: 5'10

Weight: 165lbs~

Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Light Brown

Military Information

Specialities: Radio Telephone Operator / Pointman

Branch: Mobile Infantry

Date of Enlistment: 05/10/2298

Years of Service: 0 

Service Record:

> Completed MI Training

> Assigned to 112th Morita Battalion [MEC], Alpha Company, 3rd Platoon.

> Promoted to Private First Class.

> Augmented with 1st Platoon during manpower lows.

> Launched from Lifepod 18 as one of very few 3rd Platoon survivors.

> Linked with Grant survivors to merge with 1st Platoon remnants.

> Aided in moving wounded during Dantana recovery.

> Assisted in requisitioning the Zion.

> Accused of treason, disavowed by the UCF.

----

> Escaped Federal detention alongside Grant survivors.

> Sailed seas on the Voyager Liverpool.

> Participated in combat actions during time aboard the Zion.

> Fought the big spider monkeys on 'Insert colony name'

> Assisted in requisitioning the 'Constantinople'.

> Held the trenches on 'Insert colony name' 

> Fought the crazy Polish people on 'Insert colony name'

> Assisted requisitioning the 'Upham'

> Certified Pointman, Promoted to Lance Corporal

> Aided in the recovery and extraction of HVI -- 'MajGen. Wintermark' --  traumatic psychic activity and resurrected corpses.

> Qualified Radio Telephone Operator.

> Demoted to Private First Class

> Promoted to Lance Corporal

> Self demoted to Private

----

Personal Information

Family

-- Joer Spiridakos, 46 -- Civilian; Freighter Mechanic -- (Deceased - Battle for Terra)

-- Kamile de Boer, 42 -- Civilian; School Teacher -- (Deceased - Battle for Terra)

Backstory:

Born and raised in Ivory Coast, made in South Africa. Student by day, dust dealer and banger by night. Reformed youth offender. Spent two years in a young offenders wing before accepting a deal to serve out two terms in Mobile Infantry. After realising he could play the system, changed his name for the laughs..

Characteristics: Crude. Dutiful. Jaded.

Strengths & WeaknessesCloseted competence. Overt rebelliousness. Probably on some sort of spectrum.

Other Information: English, French, Dioula and Afrikaans. Tenor Saxophone! Knitting and Sewing. Reading.

Personal Relationships

a311c562814a716d8f17747a831b6b6a.gif

Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated

Spoiler

Lieutenant Lipton -- This guy was such a fucking ace, I mean I'd never get away with the shit I talk in 1st with him in 3rd but Lipton was solid. Rest in peace boss! 

Sarah Redbrick -- For some reason she gives me shots. I mean- I know why.. I know my shit, but- Feels weird man. She's solid- to me at least, plus she's like action-man. Marauder? Alpha. I ride her wave heavy, I'm not proud. I won't tell her that though. God- just like.. slide in my DMs.

Eric Shepard -- This guy is Alpha. No two ways about it. Guy's balls deep in this shit- do I fuck with that? Nope, but he makes it work. Only bangs hookers- that's kinda gay, but whatever! He has fun and does the job.

Thomas Lawson -- What a guy. I like Lawson, I mean he's cool with me- I think?- so I'm cool with him. I mean he's a tinman so I guess that makes him cool, but also not really because he's generally just Alpha either way.  It doesn't matter where the Lawmango stands, he stands forever, for he cannot die.

Rodrick Oakwood -- Ony slightly Alpha but he's still pretty solid. I mean sometimes he's a little bitch but that's okay. He's a shooter, though. Through and through. He's a kid like me but holy shit is he old as fuck in mind, dude. Like.. what a square- other than that he's cool. Cooler now that he's got a woman and an arm again- if he keeps flexing I might just have to frag him though.

Chloe Harris -- Feels weird man. They're not supposed to ride my wave! I'd hit that- but somehow it just doesn't seem like the right thing to do but like a Marauder once said to me.... COWABUNGA IT IS!

Oliver Stanley -- Such a tall faggot. Honestly most times I don't know what he's saying, but when I do I get a kick out of it. He's a cool guy but he might end up getting himself got and that'd suck. 

Rhett Stark -- I thought Stark would last, man. He was good, maybe a bit off but so is fucking everybody. I didn't really talk to him as much as I should've but I liked him. I'll remember you, man. Didn't deserve to go out like that.

Alvaro Lupinacci -- I guess he's okay? He's fleet so automatically has ten points deducted. I won't lie he knows his game and plays it well. I know he did bits on Dantana so he's got that going for him. I was sure he was gay but I'm not so sure anymore. That's slightly gay to be honest.

Harper Jonas -- To be honest, Jonas is straight up weird but that's okay. Most times she's a massive square and takes me too seriously sometimes but I guess that's how it be. She's slightly alright though. Like I don't dislike her, she's just hard to talk to.

James Victory -- Kinda cool I guess. I mean he is kinda photogenic now that I think about it and he shoots straighter than me which I don't appreciate. He did some stuff that was not very cash money but he sorted it out. Big man move.

Ajax Drivas -- I don't know who gave him that name but it's kinda too cool. I mean Drivas is alright, he does all the killing which is fine by me. Seems to like... know everybody. Always there in the suck, so I can't fault him.

Baelor Hunt -- He's a fucking... stuttering pussy but he's alright I guess.

Chad Autumn -- That's some shit, man. I never would've thought he'd die so soon. Hopefully he rests easy.

Algae -- Fuck that whole drop. Fuck whatever the fuck 'Algae' is. Fuck that whole planet. Q-Bomb it. Fuck the zoomie fuckin' mutant fuckers. Fuck that General. Fuck the psychic shit. Fuck that whooooole ass planet. Especially the dead people. Fuck them!

Edited by Shaxx
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • 2 weeks later...