Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality Type: Outgoing
Strengths: Friendly
Weaknesses: Too many to list

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION

28bae57c8f.png

[You Know The Drill]

Mobile Infantry

██████  Harper Jonas - She is so nice! She's not like me, she's quiet! I think she's really pretty and she talks kinda like me but her accent is thicker. I like her!

██████   Lowell Hartwick - He's cranky, but I like hanging out with him.

██████   Zealious Odin - I really like talking to him, he doesn't treat me like I'm stupid. He's nice to drink with too!

██████   Dick Sommers - He made me pancakes and is super tall! He's a friend, I guess. 

██████  Rhett Stark- He's died and that makes me sad.

██████  Oliver Stanley - He died and I guess I was sad about it.

██████   Tumas Tankijin - I thought he might like me, but turns out he didn't. That's okay though!

██████   James Victory - He shoots fun guns! He also flirts with me, which is okay. I wanna shoot guns like him. 

Medical

█████  Seamus Leeds - He's mean and scary and I don't like him. 

Engineering

██████   Hecle Phan - He's nice. Taught be a bit of my sapper, then handed me off to another Engie. ** Oh. My. GOSH! He trusted me so many! I programmed the thing for TAC and made it pink and he was okay with that! I wanna be Tech Sergeant like him when I grow up!

██████  Den Wright - I'm kinda mad at him right now. He pushed me and I fell down and hurt my wrist.

Marauders

██████   Bjorn Ironside - I BEAT HIM IN ARM-WRESTING! YES I DID! I AM THE STRONGEST EVER!!!!

██████   Thomas Lawson - Oh!! He's my Marauder best friend! I see him on drops all the time, in his suit. He got hurt and I made him a paper crane. He has it in his locker now! He said I make him laugh- I think that's a good thing, right?

██████   Johnny Morgan - He's nice. Like really, really nice. Nicer than anyone has ever been. He said he'd protect me and even wants to cook for me. I kinda like him. He makes my insides get all fluttery.

██████   Kristina Sigrun - She puts me on her shoulders. I like her so much! She's super nice to me and makes me really, really happy! 

Fleet

██████  Alvaro Lupinacci - Oh gosh! This guy is way too pretty to even be alive. I kept staring at him like a mongoloid. I couldn't help it. Why is he so pretty?

██████  Jeremy Nash - Mister Commander Nash is like- well- I guess like a dad to me. He takes care of me and took me to the Medical bay when I was hurt and didn't shout even though I left Medical bay cause I was scared.

██████  Rangi Setu - He's a really, really, really big dude. Makes me feel so tiny. I'm kinda scared of him. 

Other

██████   Victoria Rose - She's so pretty! She is also super duper nice! She was cranky when we first met and then she apologized later! It was really nice of her to apologize. She's my friend now and I like hanging out with her.

██████   Liliana Verbeck - She's so great! She's like a big sissy to me and I love her so much! 

██████   Emily Ziola - She's so pretty too! She's also my bestest friend on the ship. She lets me sit in her office and talk to Remmy. I like Remmy. I feed him carrots sometimes. He likes carrots.

Stolen from @Pundii & @Litcoins

• 2 weeks later...