Date of Birth: March 4th

Disposition: Kind and agreeable

Alignment: Neutral Good

Mental State: Stable

Preferred Musical Genre: Likes all music

Preferred Type of Writing: Fiction

Preferred Sleeping Position: On his left side, facing the wall

Criminal Record: N/A

Known Languages:English (primary), Some German (Secondary)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Current Unit: 112th Mobile Infantry Division

Prior Units: None

Relationship Status: Single

Motto: “No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.” -Booker T. Washington

Religious Views: Lutheran

Physical Traits:

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 200 lbs Build: Mesomorph

Blood Type:A-

Eye Colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Brown

Known Injuries: N/A

Past Injuries: N/A

Family:

Mother [Anya Volker] - Alive

Father [Anton Volker Sr.] - Alive

Service Record:

[IMG]

Federation Armed Services Archive;S-A#13506#3B

<<: Username: S-A#17340 Password: ******** :>>

<<: Forwarding Login, Standby.. :>>

<<: Authenticating Access, Standby...:>>

<<: Success! :>>

<<: Loading Database, Please Standby.... :>>

<<: Opening File: S-A-488#4B ...... :>>

<: Viewing File S-A-488#4B :>>

General Information

First Name:Anton
Middle Name: Jakob
Last Name: Volker
Age (YO):24
Race:Caucasian
Nationality:German/American
Place of Birth:Hanover, Germany

Physical Information

Height:5'11"
Weight: 200 lbs
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Ethnicity: American East Coast (Pennsylvania)
Build Type: Mesomorph
Medical History: Shoulder Reconstruction

Mental Information

IQ:Unknown
Preferred Learning Method: Visual
Academic Interests: History, politics
Artistic Interests: Creative writing, music
Athletic Interests: Football, hockey
Key Personality Traits: Kind and friendly, although with a snarky side. Always looking out for new friendships. He tends to become sentimental.
Notes: Young and enthusiastic.

Pre-enlistment Background

High School Education:Northwestern Senior High
High School GPA:2.5
College Education (if applicable):N/A
College Majors (if applicable):N/A
Criminal Record:N/A

Armed Services Career

Current Unit: 112th Mobile Infantry Division 

Branches Served In: Federal Merchant Marines, Mobile Infantry

Previous Units:N/A

Demotions: Staff Sergeant to Sergeant. Sergeant to Corporal

Criminal Record:N/A

Age of Enlistment:23

Total Deployments:2

Combat Deployments:1

Wounds Received in Action:Spear wound to right shoulder, 2nd degree electrical burns, multiple lacerations of unknown origin, broken ribs, Gunshot wounds to the arm, leg and abdomen.

Awards Received(In This unit)
[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
(Purple Heart x3)

Promotion Record: Rct.->Pvt.->Pfc.->Lcpl.->Cpl.->Sgt.->SSgt.->Sgt.->Cpl.

Spoiler: Passages of Interest from the journal of Anton Volker
Spoiler: On enlisting in the Mobile Infantry
I finally did it! I decided to take that big leap and join the Infantry! It took me a while to find my way... There's just so much danger in the universe and I didn't know if I was ready to take that leap into the way of danger. I didn't know if i was ready for that kind of responsibility. The Merchant Marines showed me otherwise. I made a lot of good friends, lost a lot of good ones to. Kind of ironic, we always relied on the Mobile infantry to come and save our asses... Now I'll be on the other side, looking in... It still...troubles me... About what Annie would think? What would Alois? It...doesn't matter. I'm not them. I hope I'll do mom and dad and the Federation proud!
Spoiler: On Graduating from Basic
Basic is finally over! What a test it was... There were a few times I didn't think I was going to make it, honestly. But I didn't want to let Mom and Dad down. It was my shot and I took it! Now I'm a Mobile Infantry recruit! They say I'll be shipping out next month to the FSS Sephton. My nerves are a wreck! [/SPOILER

<<: Saving File As : >>

Saving File...

Saving File...

Saving File...

<<: File Saved : >>

<<: Encrypting File : >>

Encrypting...

Encrypting...

Encrypting...

ENCRYPTED

DISCONNECTING USER

CONSOLE SHUTTING DOWN...

CONNECTION LOST 

Personal Relations:
Crimson - Loved
Purple-Attracted To
Aqua - Family-Like Friend 
Skyblue - Close Friend 
Teal - Friend 
Seagreen - Acquaintance
Black- Neutral 
Orange - Disliked
Red - Very Disliked

Svetlana Roloshalt (Deceased): Dammit... I can't believe she's gone. My old man served with her father...her real father, back when he was in the service. Consequently, the Volker family maintained a close relationship with the Roloshalts... Well until that bastard stepfather of hers came into the scene. Bastard forced Svets mother out of contact with us for a long time. When I heard Svet joined the MI, I was shocked. She was still so young. Probably had something to do with that bastard running her off... I was still serving in the merchant marines when I got the news that she died. It still bothers me to this day... 

Aiden O'Farrell (Deceased): Ah, my good ole' buddy O'Farrell. He's a real reliable guy with a steady hand, sharp sense of humor and an Irish accent. What more could you ask for in a friend!? I trust him unconditionally... If I have to choose someone to watch my back, and he's around, you better believe it's gonna be him. Also, I keep forgetting that I still owe him that Irish coffee. I'll have to get on that. 

Addendum: My God... I can't believe it....He's gone. O... Why you? He died right there, not even a football field away from me and there was nothing I could do... I never did get you that Irish Coffee... Words can't define how much I'll miss you... You were always sleeping in the weirdest places... Now you're in for the long nap. Sleep tight big guy.

Addendum: Oh shit. He's alive!

Lucy Alastor- This girl is really sweet. She was on my squad during my first mission as an acting Corporal. Despite the mess that mission became, she seems to have taken a liking to my leadership. Can't say I understand why, but hey, I'm not complaining. She's a lot of fun to talk to and her siblings are double trouble for any poor bug or sep that comes their way! Whatever it is about her...I seem to trust her...Hell, I damn well spilled my guts about what happened to my sister...Even almost told her about my brother... First person I ever really told about them. 

Garret Swift: 'Ole Swifty boy. He's a real....real....He's something. The first mission I went on with him, I wanted to choke him to death. I still want to choke him to death, but in a loving way. He's pretty reliable, and I know I can count on him for backup.

Addendum: Swift is my closest friend aboard the ship. Ever since that first mission with him, O'Farrell and I, we've been kicking ass and taking names as the three amigos... Now we're down to two. I'll always have his back and he'll always have mine. 

Dallas Edwards: Good 'ole Dallas. I can respect a woman with a kick ass gumption, cowboy hat and southern Drawl! I've been assigned to her squad more than once and I've never been disappointed. She's proven to be a real natural in a position of leadership. It's crazy to think that not very long ago we all thought that she was dead... I guess it just goes to show, Texans don't die easy! 

Alice Vickers: She was a sergeant back when I first joined the 112th. She took me under her wing a bit and taught me a lot of the skills I have today. Hell if I know why she got bumped back to a Corporal, but I'm sure it had something to do with all of those intel officers that were sulking around the ship after Holland Road. Those suits are never up to any good. Whatever. It's their loss. I have a lot of respect for this woman, if she ever needs a helping hand, she'll find it in me. 

Seok Park: No! My battle buddy! What have they done to you!? Who's going to watch spooky doors with me now!? Who am I going to whisper stupid bullshit too while Simon is briefing us on important shit!? Damn you Thansol! And damn you whoever thought it was a good idea to cut off my battle buddies leg! Now I'm going to have to wheel-chair him around spooky bases! Damn it!

Graham Maclagan: Mac! My trusted squad leader and DMR mentor! He seems to have put a lot of trust in me and O'Farrell and I appreciate it. Hell, he even made me his second once. He started training me in DMR earlier this month to replace one of his men who died in Operation Holland Road, but he lost his legs to a damn seppie mine before we could finish. I tried cheering him up in the medbay, but he was pretty devastated. If the Federation knows what's good for it, they'll give that man legs. He's too valuable to be stuck as some recruiter. 

Poppy James: Something about this girl just draws me in. She's so sweet, yet so dedicated. My first encounter with her was giving her a cigarette in the trenches in Holland Road, right before the big push that ended the battle. She is typically in Dallas's squad, so we've been on quite a few missions together. Ever since the forest, I've been pretty numb to what happens around me...but when that thing stepped on her, I felt panic. For the first time in a long time. Hopefully she stays safe... I look forward to seeing her around the ship and on missions. 

Gabriel Logan: This is a really solid dude right here. He's Lucy's boyfriend and she seems to care very deeply about him. He has a certain aura about him...One that exudes experience and even a certain level of cool intent. He also can't feel pain, which I can't figure out if that is a blessing, or a curse...

Franco Sorrentino: A trusted sergeant with some swole-ass arms whom I consider a friend. He was pretty close to O'Farrell and was as devastated, if not more than I was when he died. The fact that Franco is a dad also gives me great respect for him as I feel it contributes to an almost paternal care for the troopers under his command. Despite that, he isn't afraid to make those hard life and death decisions that I dread having to make.

Abbigail Vitison: Good 'ole Vits. She's one of the most trusted troopers I have under my command. We knew each other back since we were corporals, hell, we almost died together down on Salk. We got ourselves blasted in an ambush during the mission to capture Landon. Spent the next few days stuck in medbay, getting healed up. I trust her with my life. 

Samuel Conk: This is a dude I can really trust. Cronk's an Aussie who I talk to from time to time and have dropped with plenty. He's solid, reliable and just a generally nice guy. He has a knack for falling foul of Royals though, so I better be careful around him... Lord knows I have bad enough luck on my own, if our mutual bad luck were to somehow combine, the whole platoon would be fucked. (Into pulling levers?) 

Addendum: Another friend, fallen in the line of duty. Cronk was a damned good man and a trusted soldier. To die the way he did... Immolated by a flamethrower.... He didn't deserve that. Goddamn this war. The cruelty of all of it is starting to get to me.

William Carter (Deceased): Damn... Carter was always good to me. I had the utmost trust in him as a leader and I don't regret that. He always had my back. I wish I could have been there to stop him from killing himself. He didn't deserve to go out like that. Nobody does. Fleet-MI rivalry be damned, I'll do my best to make sure his brother has the same level of support William always gave to me.

Dominica Aphelion: Domino is a real character. I've only been on one mission with her, but she followed orders pretty well and seemed to be a capable soldier. She has...a certain....way of saying things... It can be a bit...excessive. Regardless, she's proven herself to me and is always welcome on my team!

Noemi "Tidbit" Rosangela: "Tidbit" is an excitable young girl who has seemingly limitless energy. She reminds me of another trooper I met on my first deployment... She's got a lot of spirit, but she gets rattled by things too easily. She seems almost too innocent to be here. It's only a matter of time before she gets broken by the visceralness of all of this. I hope it doesn't damage her beyond repair. 

Valentina Pacheco: Pach is a great trooper who took over the position of Master Sergeant when Nasser fell in battle. She's an excellent leader and trooper who's been serving in the military since I was in grade school. She began back in the 112th's sister unit, the 77th way back when...From what I overheard her and Vullen talking about, they may be the only two left. I have massive respect for her and hope to serve her well. She's well on her way to a position as a CO. 

Natalie Yung: Yung is an interesting trooper. At first I was wary of her... The way she seemed to always be running errands for higher ups, I kinda had her figured to be an ass-kisser....However, after observing her in the field, I realize I couldn't have been more wrong. She genuinely cares about her fellow troopers and is interested in their health and happiness, not her own personal gain. The way she helped Rai when he was down and out during that riot proved to me what kind of person she is. I'll have her in my squad any day. 

Ji Song: A marauder whom I've been on a few missions with. With the exception of O'Farrell, I typically don't have much interaction with the Marauders. Perhaps I will have to change that, for O'Farrell's sake. I'd like to get to know Song better, perhaps it would give me insight into how best to use him in the field. 

Victor Von Klauster: A solid corporal whom I can trust to get the job done. Whenever he is available, I put him as a team leader because I know he will get me good results and bring my troopers home safe. It seems he was having a little bit of a difficult of a time getting Zeploza to respect his authority back on the ship. He just needs to work on his balance. Not too firm, yet not too lenient. He'll develop nicely in time and when he does, I can foresee the rank of sergeant coming with it. 

Tharman Rai: This Psychic was attached to me for a few drops. He seemed to have some issues... Half of the time he wasn't much of a help, on account of being rendered helpless by horrible migraines and being set to panic by psychic interference. However, I have respect for the man and what he puts up with... When he is not down and out, he is a great trooper... It's a damn shame what happened to him. Thank God I was there to help him. If he needs anything from me, he need only ask. 

Addendum: Poor kid...He was not even 80 yards away from me when he tripped that mine... Poor Tidbit was devastated. He had heart, I'll give him that. Nobody would have blamed him for taking an honorable discharge and escaping this hell....But he stayed. I guess it was a testament to the love he held for us... I'm sitting here writing this as I look at his tags and his Reaper in front of me... They are still covered in his blood. I'm going to clean them off and take them to the Intel Bay as soon as I'm finished here.

Mikayla Kowalski: Koala is a bright young engineer who's been making some waves. She seems to almost relish her job with a light heartedness not common to one embroiled in war... Hell, one might even venture to say she's enthusiastic about it. I like to joke around with her, Lord knows how she feels about that... I'm not the best "people's person". Swift seems to be really fond of her as well. I'll make sure to watch her back.

Julia Smith: She's an ex-MIPOD who has since become an NCO in the Mobile Infantry. She's a blast to hang around and to chat with, although she has a habit of mentally assaulting me with images of Dominica nude. 

Baader: A newbie that's coming up in this world. I made her my 2IC a few drops ago and she ran the squad pretty well after I took that bug talon to the knee and arm. I'll be keeping my eye on her.

Mormons: It seems like we're supposed to hate these people for wanting to not be stifled by the Federation. Yes, they may have separatist tendencies, but it's not like the Federation gives them much of a choice. Oh well, I do my job and my job is to keep them compliant. That's about all I have to say about that. 

Frogs: On my first deployment I got stationed in a swamp for nearly half a year. So many frogs! Frogs outside the base, Frogs inside the base, frogs in the shower, frogs in the damn pipes! And what's more, as the resident FNG, I got the esteemed duty of unclogging the damn toilets every time one of these ribbity fucks got caught in them. Jesus! Please, no more frogs!

Swamps: Frogs. Frogs. Frogs.

Request to be added.
[/spoiler]

Last edited: May 8, 2017

• 3 months later...
On 8/11/2017 at 10:33 AM, Rook said:

Frogs: On my first deployment I got stationed in a swamp for nearly half a year. So many frogs! Frogs outside the base, Frogs inside the base, frogs in the shower, frogs in the damn pipes! And what's more, as the resident FNG, I got the esteemed duty of unclogging the damn toilets every time one of these ribbity fucks got caught in them. Jesus! Please, no more frogs!

Frogs are the real enemy, screw the bugs. #FROGWARNOW! I think you need to update this whole damn page.