Carter Vert - KIA 16/06/2299

Guest Ace

DGALo.jpg

Spoiler

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Got 2 cents? Save it."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

DAgv2.JPG

Basic Information:

Name:

Carter Vert

23 (Twenty Three)

Role(s):

Pointman

Designated Marksman

Alignment:

True Neutral

Hair color:

Black

Eye color:

Green

Build:

Mesomorphic

DDveP.png

Lance Corporal

Backstory:

[find out ic]

DFFZl.png

Character Description:

A caucasian, mesomorphic figure towering at 6'0", clad in tattered MI attire. Blemished and worn out '112th' insiginias can be seen on his sleeves, accompanied by a simplistic patch in the shape of the old Audie Murphy spaceship. In his mid twenties, his hair is black and of medium length, combed to the right side of his scalp. A multitude of tattoos can be found on his arms and hands. A faded "X" finds it position on his right cheekbone in the form of a tattoo, aswell the letter "ß" on the opposing cheekbone. He speaks with a dominant south-american dialect.

History of Injuries sustained while serving on the Audie Murphy:

"Don't ask me when, dude. As if I'd keep journal on these."

• Two severed toes on the right foot.
  • Machete slash and stabwound through the right upperarm.
  • Several healed and scarred gunshot wounds in the abdominal area.
  • Healed and inked-over bite wound on the right calf.
  • Several healed and scarred gunshot wounds in the lower leg region - left and right.

History of Injuries sustained during company transfers:

"No new friends."

• Healed and scarred gunshot wounds on both knees
  • Inked over whip scars along the back
  • Scarred skin tissue on the left flank from an acid injury

History of Injuries sustained while serving on the Upham:

• Severe burning of the right leg from an incident involving Bugs, a can of gasoline and friendly fire.
  • Gunshot wound to the left shoulder blade from a SAW
  • Gunshot wound to the right shoulder and the blade from a Morita
  • Grenade shrapnel to the left calf
  • .416 Barret round to the center abdomen

"You see a pattern there?!"

DELY5.png

Personal Relationships

Color chart:
 Loved - Admired - Good friends - Friends - Aquaintance - Neutral - Dislikes - Hates

Noemi Rosangela

"She's had a lotta growing up to do and seemingly managed just fine.

Or - barely. But she managed. Nonetheless, she still seems fragile. I really feel anything but comfortable,

knowing that she's still going out on drops. Worrying does anything but help, but there's nothing I can do."

Jackie Knoxx

"While Jackie's an old one I'm unsure what to think.

Rather have her around than any of those I've been meeting during the transfers I went through,

but something about her still puts me on edge.

Might have to get to know her again - Cause one thing's sure. It'll never be the same as it was on the Murphy.

U: Damn. I miss you quite a bit. We should catch up like - for real. Atleast once...?"

Valerie Faust

"German girl I've seen or stared at more than I've actively talked to.

I can appreciate old guard since there's not many left from back then.

Looking forward to get to know her if she allows so.

U: She's been through a lot as it seems and she's still staying around.

Hope I can stay on good terms with her. She's defenitely someone to keep around and maybe even

closer than others."

Scarlett Reed

"She doesn't take herself too serious, and I can like that a lot. Might be the only marauder

I've got to know that's not suffering from an inflated ego or the protagonist syndrome.

U: She seems to give me shit for not much reason. Rather not end up stuck in that idea again,

that she can only talk with me in a steady sense of irony and sarcasm. Ruins friendships alot."

Tumas Tankijin

"Upfront guy. Young as fuck, both physically and mentally from what I can tell, yet still more grown up

than others. Thought he was just a loudmouth but I can vibe with him looks like.

I mean, come on. He's just a few years younger than me, but kid looks like he just found out skateboards exist. Damn."

Harper Jonas

"A new and fresh NCO. Even though her first drop as acting lead kinda went south, I can see her fitting the bill with ease.

Harper's seemingly on par with me when talking about social skills.

Meaning, that we both possess the same social competence like an assault rifle brought into an orphanage has it.

She seems kinda locked away in her own manner, then again there's times when she proves the opposite.

Talking to her might prove difficult and frankly - I don't think she's one for much words.
Seemingly married to her Squad Automatic Weapon or something."

Rodrick Oakwood

"Capable  Stressed NCO from what I saw. Personally? Don't know him much."

Fox Jenkins

"Lil' engie guy that's 'been loaded with promotions for basic stuff. Good for him.

When he's not carrying around a twin-fiddy, he's drinking an unhealthy amount of Fed Cola. Machine."

Doris Kenari

"Some goon from faraway. Seems to look for friends or some shit, not sure."

Jeremy Nash

"I really don't know the man but he's through and through human, and not a walking rank.

Thank god atleast someone who hasn't been caught up in all the authority slinging."

Hecle Phan

"He's with Noemi. Good for him, really. She can use some positivity and I think he brings

that about just fine. There's just that stigma that I can't get around when I see someone with the

rank of Tech-sergeant. Curios to see what he's like."

Mira Oberlin

"Old guard from what I've heard aswell. She seems dedicated to her position.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's held a higher rank than lance before.

She's one of 'them', though, and I'm unsure how to feel about it... or her."

[Request to be added]

-DECEASED/TRANSFERRED-

Oliver Stanley

"Barely know the dude. He appears rather simple from what I've seen.

Time will tell what he's like I figure.

U: He's simple just right. At times I feel like he's got no more than two marbles rumblin'

bout in his head, randomly making sounds when they collide to come out as words.

"Dead."

[Everything that was left out or deleted can be found out ICly, rather than by reading it up.]

also, WIP as this character progresses again. these are only looked at anyways cause of the relationship chart.

Edited by Ace
1 hour ago, sarduker said:

Oliver Stanley

59 minutes ago, alright sassy said:

Jackie Knoxx 

10 minutes ago, Randynand said:

Valerie Faust

All added.

• Changed Theme from Sidewalks & Skeletons - GLOW to 「 error 」╺╸ do you love me
  • Added another picture that doesn't have the faceclaim waving a hand in their way.
  • Added motto/quote below theme as it seems to be a cool kids thing.
  • Visualized the rank.
  • Added Rodrick Oakwood, Scarlett Reed, Fox Jenkins to the relation chart.

On 6/2/2019 at 7:18 PM, alright sassy said:

Fox Jenkins 

On 6/2/2019 at 6:57 PM, Sting said:

add my stupid shit char thanks

On 6/2/2019 at 6:23 PM, Floofy said:

Oakwood?

• Updated some of the character relationships as impressions have been made. You will find a "U:" next to the updated posts.
  • Added a brief history of injuries.
  • Changed the timestamp for the themesong to skip the intro it had.

Edited by Ace
On 6/8/2019 at 7:48 AM, Jimbow said:

One mister commander nash please and thanks. 

On 6/10/2019 at 5:12 PM, sarduker said:

Add Doris kenari my man

5 hours ago, Hecle said:

Add your Father, Phan

All added.

Also added Tumas Tankijin @Shaxx

Edited by Ace
On 6/13/2019 at 2:44 AM, Randynand said:

Update Faust fecker

done.

also removed the WIP as I dont really think I have much more to add to this in any near future aside from character relations.

also changed a ref pic again lol