Spoiler

Spoiler

Theme Song so far:  

Spoiler

----------------------------------------------------
       ----------------------------------------
Physical Description:

Spoiler

Oliver Stanley is a large, burly figure standing at around 6'9. Being fairly muscular and having quite the facial hair, you would think he would be in the Mobile Infantry longer than expected. His figure is tattooed with various tribal markings from the past.

Sanity/Moral/Derpession
Broken Mind <███████|██████|██████> Clear Minded 
"Finely got some sleep... But them voices are still here!"

Weight: 280 LBs 
Hair colour: Black 
Eye colour: Navy Blue 
Reference picture:

Spoiler

997e64e8ad94255a9803aaa6af4d41a4.jpg

Oliver Markus Stanley Before joining the fed back when he was with the 28th

Spoiler

636608610788776605-NUP-179866-0151.jpg?w

Oliver markus Stanley during training before fully joining the fed

Military Information 

Branch: Mobile Infantry 
Date of Enlistment: April 6, 2997
Years of Service: 1 
Service Record: 1 

Personal Information 
Family: 

Agar Stanley - Father [ Citizen, Ex-Mobile Infantry ][ Status - Deceased
liana stanley - Mother [ Citizen,][ Status - Alive

Backstory:

Spoiler

Oliver Stanley was born on Nov, 27th, 2274, onto of the snowy Shoreridge III Icecaps. Of a mother named liasa and a loving father beside her named Agnarha. Oliver Stanley eventually graduated Federation High School, getting a decent grading on the majority of his tests. However he turned (21) a tragic accident had struck the family, for his father had passed away. After that and the copious amounts of grief he struggled with, he enlisted in the Mobile Infantry and was eventually shipped off to the 28th Mobile Infantry. However, during one of his combat missions, he left the frontlines in a panic and was found back at base before he was assigned to be rotated out. This landed him a trial in which the judges had assigned him a traitor to the Federation to be hung for his incompetence and treasonous acts.  At this point in time, Oliver had realized that the Federation was not all as it seemed from the various posters and what he saw on TV, and took the reality of it as a hard punch to the gut. Fortunately for him however, before the last day of the trial, he escaped the base on (Redacted) and found himself on a desolate Federation supply base near a suspected Arachnid Hive. A few months would finally pass before he found himself with the 112th on one of their various supply runs, and soon after being found alive eventually joined up with them and is now currently hiding to escape the Federation.

Characteristics: 
Friendly 
Good-hearted 
Careing

Random
Strengths & Weaknesses: 
Strong back: From a young age Oliver use to always carry the most heaviest things. Helping out his family in moveing things.

-----------------------------------------------------

Personal Relationships 

| like family | Crush/romantic love | true friend | Close Friend | friend | friendly | Neutral | Annoying | hurted | Disliked | Hated | Nemesis

Mobile Infantry 

Spoiler

Friend - Adam Cry - Wher' do I start with this pack rat? Hmmm He's a pretty good darn lad helped me out at one point when I was down in the dump's. All I got to really say.... Anyone fecks with 'em there going to get a foot up ther' arse! a very large one that is.... Other then that the guy is fine in my books still got to know him a little better.

Spoiler

Close Friend - Rodrick Oakwood - The one eyed wonder eh? Well He's a good lad like a really good lad I take him like family... In my eyes Ha yah see what I did ther? No oh well... But for now he's a very good friend I would do anything for that fecker... 

Had a pretty good picture with the fecker, it seems that the one that took the photo said it was bombing just got to wait and see once that photo is sent my way... Other then that Oak my man  stay cool fireman... try not to play with to much fire now... But hot dam is that scar is sexy no wonder yer' getting all them woman!

Finely got that picture well I guess ill put it here.. https://gyazo.com/17d7532f93dc8ebabae93d06b5de29b8 (It shows of a large Oliver Stanley and a small Rodrick Oakwood side by side arms wrapped behind each others back as well with Oakwood holding his Mk1 up high, and Oliver resting his SAW on his left shoulder both starring forward with smiles on there face)

Man... I could really use someone to talk to right now no one else could understand other then hopefuly you if not I don't know what else I can.... No brain don't go down that road... Feck Man if I see yah anytime I need to talk to ye... I don't know how much longer I can fecking last.

Spoiler

friend - Harper - Man... Well that sucked trying to show my self to someone only to see that ther' already with someone...Feck... Kind of wish life was a little more easy some time and not so darn hard for like a tall man like me... I mean hope wher' still friends after that man it was weird as hell.... but hell don't know what to do with my dumb self....Maybe some firing my SAW will help? As hard as i try still cant seem to get ye off my mind it seem's... Fecking eh... Why do i bother? Not like anything is going to chance with ye walking up to me. Hmm... Feels odd once you fully know that something will never work...But you still feel the burning feeling for them even though they may not so it back? Eh oh well back to the firing rang.

Spoiler

Friend - Tumas Tankijin So this numnut neek, eh? Pretty funny man I got to say me self... Really he's a good guy in me eye's... Yes he can be a smart ass neek! But I call 'em a friend other then that, he's pretty much a smart ass and I like 'em fer that stay safe tank! Yer a brother so far! also sorry for that soccer ball I kicked into ye nut's... That was just fecking funny though! Hell 

Spoiler

friendly - Vissarion Lobov Anatolievich - The Russian guy eh? Fine person really helped me when I was once more down in the dumps but something seems off with this one don't really know what... But eh he's good in me books though I just got me eyes on 'em

---

---

Engineer's

----------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Neutral - Fox Jenkins - seems Like and alight lad talked to 'em a little at the bar asking how that drop went lost night wher' I nearly fecking DIED! all I can see really is hes one of them 'fixa boys working with metal and wires of the ship and getting shocked a lot like a dumb fool but what do I know, eh? He's probably very good at what he dose...

---

---

---

---

---

Marauders 

Spoiler

friendly - Ajax Drivas  Cant say much fer this lad... Seems good really friendly as well nice... But I just don't know em that good maybe we should hang out more get a few more drink's, eh? Seems to also like me songs ive been making as well that's the first fer anyone saying that shite! But hey! im happy he's happy that's good in me books!

---
---
---

Medical 
--- 
--- 
--- 

MIPOD 
---
---

---

---

Fleet 
 --- 
 --- 
---

---

Other 

Spoiler

friendly  / Hurted - Aletheia Croft  (Pages would be torn away from the journal)  Man...I don't know what it is about this girl (The page is soon ripped from what the rest is written)

what just happen though?... (That would  be the only thing left written.)

(A page that looks all torn to high hell) Man.... Why did I keep my hopes up? I knew it would not work out... just dam it... Well ther's another mark on the tally bored...

Man...  I don't know why I keep trying with love it simply all usually crashes and burns...

Seems like she stop by the medbay to see if i was fine when i got my leg blow off by that minygun guess she still dose really care in her own odd way... But hey still a little hurt from that day but you know? Shes okay really even if she has that job... But screw that job... Screw this book...

---
---
---

---

Edited by sarduker