Reference picture:

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_olgpnwKVW51rez3h3_540.gif

Logan Kent

Sighing up at the nearest enlistment area

------------------------------------------------

------------------------

3066828-slide-3-these-futurists-and-urba

Kent looking over the plants on Earth in the green house he was working at. Before he was fired.

-------------------------------------------------

------------------------

latest?cb=20160205222732

Logan Kent

All grown up and looking up at a ship that will take him off to boot camp

--------------------------------------------------------------
  -----------------------------------

Military Information 

Branch: Mobile Infantry 
Date of Enlistment: April 6, 2299 

Years of Service: 0

Service Record: 0

Personal Information 
Family: 

Cai Kent - Father [ Citizen,  ][ Status - Alive

Aisha Kent - Mother [ Citizen,][ Status - Alive ]

Omar Kent - Brother [ Citizen,][ Status - Alive  ]

Morgan Kent - Brother [Citizen,][ Status - Alive ]

Elena Kent - Sister [ Citizen,][ Status -Alive ]

Faith Kent - Sister [Citizen,][ Status - Alive ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

Backstory:

Spoiler

Logan Kent was a Earth-Born civilian who graduated [X], with a family who neglected his graduation ceremony, not even his two brothers or sisters showed up. He joined as a worker in the agricultural district on Terra, eventually getting fired for [X]. Without a family to turn back to, he joined the Mobile Infantry after having nothing planned for his future and his sense of patriotism calling to him. Soon heading out for bootcamp soon after haveing nothing else to lose. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanity/Moral
Broken Mind <███████|██████|████> Clear Minded

"Fuck... I still cant get chuck out my head..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Characteristics:

Kind 

Caring

Outgoing

Cocky/Jokey

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strengths & Weaknesses: 
People person: Logan is always looking for someone to talk to making it pretty easy to talk with him or to Distract someone

Clumsy: Logan seems to always somehow trip over his two left feet for some reason

Now with some training Logan Kent is a steady runner, walker and a shooter as well with heavy training trying to no longer trip over them feet of his... It dose happen every now and then....But not as much it once did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Phobias

Aichmophobia - The fear of sharp things. Such as needles pencils talons so on.

Entomophobia (Slightly overcome) - The fear of Bugs.

Necrophobia - The fear of death

----------------------------------------

Personal Relationships 

Love/Crush/Romance | Family/Brethren | Close Friend | Friend | Trusted | LikedFriendly | Neutral | Untrusted | Disliked | Hated | Nemesis| (Dead) | Rival

Mobile Infantry 

Spoiler

John Kelly - He seems fine, friendly really but there is still much to know about this fellow... Dose like the big fuckin' booms like me like fuckin' hell man. As well when I took over lead for red when this Dumbo named Murphy, took a fuckin' bug head on. Shit  I'm going somewhere else with this. he dose pretty good at listening so that is fuckin' somethin' so fuck yeah! Maybe have a few drinks as well.

Spoiler

Dick Simmons - Big old dick-a-row huh? Really the man went through some tough times... Dealing with cruel people in his life and other stuff as well. He's pretty good to me I would hate to get on his bad side though but really he's just a lost soul looking to make the world a better place I know it... And hell man I will do anything for that big oof of and ax. Like he's a bloody bear... As the days go on... And the nights go on... We keep fightin' side by side like brothers.... You know... I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you... (Random rambling) Y-You fucker you know that? Your a good tall fucker a good friend but... I've been loseing sleep day in and day out.... And all I can say... Is I need help... 

A True brother that I will never forget... He is there he has helped me through my dark times... And I shall repay him when the time comes to do so... Simmons I thank you for your time...In the medbay talking to me....And I shall keep staying here to the end of my days to the end of my pain your pain shall end...

Spoiler

Gavario Gadabeani  - So where do i start with this dickfart. Wine drinker motherfucking bugger of a good friend huh? Well i can start with how we met in bootcamp before coming to this blasted ship... We where training as always with those blasted as drills and mud pits climbing walls and ziplines and so on… Man that day was fun when we fell into that mud pit. We just had enough at that point and just started chucking mud back and forth like kids till the drill sergeant came by and started yellin' at us to high hell screaming at us to get out of the mud and your smart ass to say to ask if he wanted to spar to not to do it anymore only for you to get your arm broken.... Haha, I fuckin' warned you not to fuck with him but hell you said you got this...... Man those where the days... Fuck... We kept train' as the days went by we only grown closer... He was like a brother i never had... Fuck no he's famley now.... Shit i wouldn't know what to do if i lose this dum fuck italian... Hell and the days still fly by... We've been through so much... and now your starting to talk about that Man, and you say now what would that drill sargent say now if he saw us now huh? Im over here like? The fuck you mean? The fucker probably break your other arm just becuse he found out you where a traitor... And then shoot your brains out... 

Spoiler

Elliott CookeWhere oh where do I start with her? Hmmm... I mean she's a good girl in all honesty good leader lost a few of her fingers on a drop when I was with her. I mean I'm starting to really like her company... Even though she is kind of odd here and there. But other then that I should talk to her more. Like a little bit more heh...

---

--- 
Marauders 
--- 
--- 
--- 

Medical 
--- 
--- 
--- 

MIPOD 
--- 
--- 
--- 

Fleet
--- 
--- 
--- 

Other
--- 
--- 
---

Transferred/Retired/Dead

Spoiler

(Dead) Chuck Lewis - (beginning of recording, tape one.) Fuck.... Why... D-Did you have to die? Why you have to die there... We where a team you and me.... But that fucking mortar... It took you from here... What do I do... tell your family? That I failed you? That I let you FUCKING DIE... I-In my arms....When...I carried your limp body to the med bay... thinking I was going to bring you back? No... I-I couldn't... I...I'm so sorry....There... Was just so much blood...There...Was so much..... Fuck chuck....You where a good guy... But now what will I do..... You know what I'm going to do? Ima kill every one last mother fucker.... For you buddy....For you... (End of recording, tape one.)|(Beginning of recording, tape two.) Hell... Once I die bub... We will still be fighting bugs up there where you are now... Don't you forget that you fucker... Taking all the glory up there do bet I'll be stealing some of that. Just you wait... Haha... Shit I miss you man... Been losing how many day's of sleep now... Four? Yeah four... Fucking nights your probably looking down here and being like your a dumb fuck Logan... And you know what your fucking right... I am one and that is why you cared for me as a dam friend... Fuck... I'm crying now...T-This is Logan Kent sighing off... (End of recording, tape two.)(Beginning of recording, Tape three.) So...Friend it's Been 5 days? Now...Eh I...Don't think I can keep this up...The day's keep flying' by with out you man... And well I'm sick of it... Should just end it? You probably don't want that but what can I do now...? There's nothing more I can do then sit here at this rail near the med bay... And just Si- (The sound of a head whacking off a railing is soon heard and the sound of a body slumping still and then a few voices are picked up who knows Who those voices are...) (End of recording, tape three)

Edited by sarduker