Years of Service: 0

Service Record: N/A

Personal Information

Family:

• Mother: Leigha Gunner, 37, Alive
  • Father: Kendrick Gunner Sr, 39, Alive, M.I Veteran
  • Brother: Kendrick Gunner Jr., 23, Active serviceman M.I, Alive

Backstory:

- Leighton Gunner was born on the distant world of Cassandra to a family of tailors. Her father, Kendrick I, served for many years in the bug wars as a ground trooper. When his age caught up with him, he retired and settled down on the tranquil plains of Cassandra and left his family legacy of military service to his two children, Kendrick II and Leighton. Against her mother's wishes, Leighton decided to follow in her father and brother's footsteps and enlist with the M.I instead of becoming a tailor, despite her lack of talent for warfare. 

Characteristics

• Resolute: Leighton is fully aware that people like her don't really belong in the military; or, at the very least, they don't thrive in it. Nevertheless, she wishes to make her father proud as an M.I trooper.
  • Cranky: Although not an angry person per se, she has her mother's quick temper and is very easy to anger. 
  • Quick Learner: She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she can quickly prove her worth in just about anything that she puts her mind to.

Personal Relationships

Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated

Czeslaw Pacskowski: "He's a total dimwit! He didn't even know how to use his rifle on our first mission ever. He's an immature coward, and god all-mighty is he annoying. More annoying than mother's old parakeet! Blast that bird."

Lobov Vissarion Anatolievich: "Seems like the kind of trooper my father told me to look up to. Diligent and focused. I thought some Tiger Bugs took him out but it turns out he's alive."

Edited by weabthot
  • Like 1