865e53da0e91ef3fa87eebd2319c9ebf--milita

<General Information:>

First Name: Sila

Last Name: Ren

Physical Age: 26

Place of Birth: Aarhus, Denmark

Date of Birth: May 2, 2271

Known Languages: English, Danish

Mental State: Normal. OOC; Mild form of schizophrenia.

Relationship Status: Single

<Physical Information:>

Height: 165cm

Weight: 58kg

Muscle Build: Petite, skinny

Blood Type: AB Negative

Ethnicity: Danish

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Brown

Accent: British Accent

<Armed Service Career:>

Branches Served: Mobile Infantry

Role: Marksman/Sharpshooter

Current Unit: 112th Mobile Infantry

Age of Enlistment: 23

Total Deployments : 60

Combat Deployments(^): 52

Non-Combat Operations(^): 8

Awards Received:

cglnfkYcmH3tguiIIDmqizlbfu24382_zxr1Q0zRLvToctXiHGyhweHJMpNNm1YQax_HPNTtlh24YeB_vgYmwurbodice0h-mA7hgW5-SbtVTItpVYEtz3j4uRxUrmvEn6jjla58

(Purple Heart)

Personal Relationships:

Loved | Admired Close Friendship | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral | Dislike | Hatred

Spoiler

Travis Young - He's a bit grumpy, but I like him! Mhm!

Kristina "Skadi" Sigrun - OMG! She is like! This really tall Marauder and she is funny! Like! She gives the best hugs too!

Jackie Knoxx - She has a cute hat and now I got one too! She is my good friend but... She can be mean at times.

Mikayla 'Koala' Kowalski - Kayla is like THE BEST! She is cute! Kind! And like! She has chocolate as well, lots of it. I sometimes sleep on her.

Nathan Steele - It's a guy that... Does guy stuff. I guess.

Aphelion Dominica - She is weird and at the same time super smart. Don't like the Rites stuff she yells about but... She is my friend! And if she 'requires assistance' I will always help her for sure!

Erae Errasti Bellic - I think we are friends. Well! We are! And like... She thinks I have potential but I don't get it. I think I have disappointed her a lot and that makes me sad.

Trey Winters - He was leading me in that training thing and was really good at it. He said I did a good job. I like him.

Berthilda 'Themis' Hunter - She is my best friend in the whole wide world. I will never be sad as long as I have her in my life. ALSO! She is a Marauder!

31 minutes ago, Archer said:

i'd like to note that giving your characters stuff like psychosis, shizo, ptsd, suicidal behavior etc can and likely will result in a discharge/eval icly, as the federation wouldn't accept these kind of people aswell as criminals

I'll add an OOC note.