Affiliation: Federation
Role(s): Fleet
Kin: Sister
Homeworld: Terra
Alignment: Neutral
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Green
Build: Mesomorph

Backstory:Lived in Spain (Terra), grew up with her twin sister in a wonderfull forest where we alway had a tree house to climb. Was always at the top of my class same as my sister, never lagged behind or failed. On each birthday we would always get the same present then a diffrent one just to tell us appart. Father was apart of the federation until he had me and my sister. after 17 years with our perant we decided to sign up and do something we like, ofcourse I went for the fun job Fleet.
Attributes:

Strength: 15/20
Dexterity: 16/20
Constitution: 16/20
Intelligence: 19/20
Wisdom: 18/20
Charisma: 9/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 6/10

Pain/Health: 2/10

Wealth: Normal pay

Other Information:

Character Description: Age 20 l Green eyes l 5.5 l Scar going over her right eye l Spanish l Tatto on her right arm with a skull and a ship saying ''Nuke from orbit'' l Wears standard Fleet uniform l Black highheel boots with pants going in them l Black gloves l A normal beret l Headset with a console interface l

Characteristics: Hates being ignore, loves flying and very stubborn

Achivements

Neutral

Regrets

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

Jon Paul Bohannon - A normal guy that people can look up to but he needs to control his swearing.