Forums

• Executive Administrator

Hey all,

As you've probably noticed, the forums has a little bit less stuff on it. Like the General Discussion and Fast Threads portions are no longer. This is because we have the discord available to provide chats for all. The main purpose of the forums this iteration will be to essentially just provide people with a place to post a character biography or some stories they'd like to share about their favorite places, characters, or just outright disconnected from the main storyline. We'll also use the News & Announcements and Important Information subforums to keep an easy-to-access information center.

Thanks.

• Executive Administrator

Hey all,

I've went ahead and did a complete overhaul of the Forums. I've archived most topics that would have become obsolete going forward into .net 2023 and thus you might've noticed your stuff is nowhere to be found. (If you're a common user, admins have access to the archive.)

If you want me to restore data that was archived, contact me directly on Discord: Dark#2959.

Furthermore, I'll be compiling a FAQ soon enough for you all to get your most common questions answered quickly.

Stay tuned.