Returning Character Request: Argus Parrow, TAC Pilot

OOC Name: The Harmacist

IC Name: Argus Parrow

What Iteration was this character in? (What unit): Assigned to Ulysses S. Grant as TAC support for 112th

Rank they held: Ensign

Division: TAC

AT LEAST a paragraph of why they would ICly be transferred from their previous unit to this one: As a veteran pilot flying sorties during both the Civil War and the Progenitor War, Argus Parrow is a valuable resource to a unit seeing a lot of ground action requiring TAC support. With the Corsairs engaged in a high volume of combat drops in bug infested zones, and with the need for pilots experienced in close air support on the rise, Argus can be seen as a viable candidate for transfer to bolster the aviation support available to the unit. As someone always willing to provide assistance when needed, he would no doubt jump at the opportunity to transfer to a unit in need of additional experienced pilots. He is not a glory hound, thus does not need to ride the coattails of the the 112th to feel like he's doing his part. A unit in need is a unit in which he belongs. 

Note: I still have the technical document written for Argus' Ensign commission if required to solidify his return. I just wanna fly!

• Executive Administrator
23 hours ago, The_Harmacist said:

What Iteration was this character in? (What unit): Assigned to Ulysses S. Grant as TAC support for 112th

AT LEAST a paragraph of why they would ICly be transferred from their previous unit to this one: As a veteran pilot flying sorties during both the Civil War and the Progenitor War, Argus Parrow is a valuable resource to a unit seeing a lot of ground action requiring TAC support. With the Corsairs engaged in a high volume of combat drops in bug infested zones, and with the need for pilots experienced in close air support on the rise, Argus can be seen as a viable candidate for transfer to bolster the aviation support available to the unit. As someone always willing to provide assistance when needed, he would no doubt jump at the opportunity to transfer to a unit in need of additional experienced pilots. He is not a glory hound, thus does not need to ride the coattails of the the 112th to feel like he's doing his part. A unit in need is a unit in which he belongs. 

Note: I still have the technical document written for Argus' Ensign commission if required to solidify his return. I just wanna fly!

This will need @Rook to comment on.

On 7/29/2021 at 1:13 PM, Deckers said:

This will need @Rook to comment on.

Christ, I need to check this more often. 

The character is cleared with me, and is acceptable for Fleet on 2 conditions;

1. All fleet are first and foremost bridge crew. So while the character can still fly TAC, it won’t be their only purpose. 

2. They’ll have to start off as an OCdt. It’s just procedure mostly, so we know who can be trusted to fly the ship. 

• Executive Administrator
On 7/28/2021 at 2:12 PM, The_Harmacist said:

Rook has responded!

15 hours ago, Rook said:

Christ, I need to check this more often. 

The character is cleared with me, and is acceptable for Fleet on 2 conditions;

1. All fleet are first and foremost bridge crew. So while the character can still fly TAC, it won’t be their only purpose. 

2. They’ll have to start off as an OCdt. It’s just procedure mostly, so we know who can be trusted to fly the ship. 

Understood and accepted!