PAC Application - Silvia Parker

• Executive Administrator

Cutting it real close on that pac size.

The face sure is pretty hollywooded up. Carmen ibanez style, make up in combat. If possible, let’s fix that. Also not sure if piercings are permitted. Consult @Ace for info on that.

Approved with pending changes.

Federation regulations call for their servicemembers not to wear any form of bodymodifications such as piercings, tunnels, etc.
That's an in-character quarrel entirely, though.
Fair game from my end so long as you do not mind the risk that comes with wearing them aswell as the possibility for being called upon to remove your piercings by one of your superiors.

Just a headsup, we have PAC3 Gear mounted on the server. Those same goggles on your character are included in the content, so that's a download you can cut out to save on filesizes.

8 hours ago, Ace said:

Federation regulations call for their servicemembers not to wear any form of bodymodifications such as piercings, tunnels, etc.
That's an in-character quarrel entirely, though.
Fair game from my end so long as you do not mind the risk that comes with wearing them aswell as the possibility for being called upon to remove your piercings by one of your superiors.

That's fine by me.

10 hours ago, Deckers said:

The face sure is pretty hollywooded up. Carmen ibanez style, make up in combat. If possible, let’s fix that.

db8dc40949d50d458552be9bfc420405.thumb.png.00786b97210867d467d24623c0b68a7c.png