[ W e n d y  A .  G o o d w i n ]

image.jpg

image.jpg

[ Character Theme ]

Spoiler

[ Combat Theme ]

Spoiler

031737c800af386e5742a7f706db0c44.png

[Goodwin posing beside material-to-be-shipped for a new FedBook profile picture]

General Information:

Full name -

First: Wendy

Middle: Alyss

Last: Goodwin

Aliases: Goodie, Mom, Mum

DOB: April 24th

Sex: Female

Nationality: British

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Place Of Birth: London, England

Lived: Worcester, England

(Other places lived, if applicable)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Relationship status: Not interested

Political Affiliation: Conservative

(If applicable)

Religious Affiliation: Protestant

Biography: [Prefers not to show biography]

D e p a r t m e n t   O f   T h e   M o b i l e   I n f a n t r y

71EFAwMAuJL._SX355_.jpg

Physical Information:

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 152lbs

Eye Color: Greyish-blue

Hair Color: Black

Skin Tone: White

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Build Type: Average

Medical History: [Undisclosed]

Mental Information:

Preferred Learning Method: Visual

Academic Interests: Politics, history, mathematics

Artistic Interests: Painting, music

Athletic Interests: Cricket

Musical Interests: Anything, but old music is preferred

NOTES: N/A

Pre-Enlistment Background:

Highschool Attended: Kingsbury Highschool

Highschool Graduated From: Doherty Memorial Highschool

Highschool GPA: 3.6

College Education: Yes

(If applicable)

College Majors/Minors: [Undisclosed]

(If applicable)

College Attended: Imperial College London

(If applicable)

Criminal Record: N/A

(If yes, what?)

Relatives:

Father: Nigel Goodwin (UNSTABLE post reclamation of Terra)

Mother: Elizabeth Goodwin (ALIVE post reclamation of Terra)

Brother(s): None

Sister(s): Victoria Wright (DECEASED post reclamation of Terra)

Grandmother(s): Theresa Goodwin (DECEASED post reclamation of Terra)

Grandfather(s): Harold Goodwin (DECEASED post reclamation of Terra)

Spouse/Significant Other(s): N/A

Children(s): N/A

Other Relatives: N/A

Armed Forces Career:

Current Branch: Mobile Infantry (Medical Corps)

Former Branches: N/A

(If applicable)

Previous Unit(s): N/A

(If applicable)

Current Unit: 112th

Promotions: 3Spc. > 2Spc.

Demotions: N/A

Armed Forces Criminal Record: N/A

(If applicable)

Age Of Enlistment: 26

Combat Patrols: 12

Combat Deployments: 5

Total Deployments: 21

Wounds Received In Action: N/A

(If applicable)

Awards/Ribbons: 

Meritorious Unit Medal - 1

image0.png

Relationships:

Pink: Loved

Purple: Attracted to

Cyan: Family-like friend

Light-blue: Close friend

Blue: Friend

Light-green: Acquaintance

Green: Neutral

Orange: Dislike

Red: Hated

Emmett: I seem to have forgotten his name, but he seems to be a kind and upbeat man. He's a psychic, too. On top of that, he owes me a new bar of chocolate!

Alexander Torres: A friendly marauder I made a monetary wager with.. I lost.. I owe them forty pounds.. But it was all in good fun. I'm no sore loser!

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz: A big brute of a man. Something tells me he might a bit.. slow.. But he seems like a kind soul nonetheless. Quick to anger though. Remind me not to get on his bad side!

Corporal Rosangela: I had somewhat of a spooky-full-of-close-calls operation with them. She remained calm, and level headed. Her deeds got her promoted to corporal! How wonderful! 

LCpl Stokes: A very fine trooper. He swears a little bit too much. I don’t care much for cursing. I’m glad he made it out alive, no thanks to me handywork. I don’t mean to brag,  but I bandaged him up right proper. He deserves those two medals, too. I look forward to working along side him in the future!

Dutch Bower: One of the first people I met when I came aboard. Quite a funny man. Really knows how to lighten a mood. I was told he died onboard the Audie. I’m so very glad to see that he’s alive. He’s been through a lot here, but, it’s nice to have someone who’s like a sibling to you. He’s here for me no matter what, and I know we can always count on eachother. My very best friend! 

Erae Bellic: The VERY first person I met here. I think they’re gone now? Sad business.

Arryn Falco: I used to be friends with this one, but they grew crabby and distant. I don’t think they’re serving anymore. I hope they’re alright.

Dag Raske: I think I met them once? During a deployment. They seem kind enough. Though they said something about me over-analyzing, or something.. I can't quite remember.

Jack O'Neill: A nice fellow! He seems kind hearted for the most part, but is also able to do a job effectively and well. He just turned fifty-four recently, if I recall. I try to talk to them when I see them, but I think I can consider them a friend at this point? Well, I hope. -UPDATE- I'm sorry to hear you're gone. I wish I had gotten to know you better.

Sebastian Bently: I've been speaking to them more! I've had a decent amount of one-on-one time, with them, and they're certainly fun for conversation. Very polite, too. And kind enough to put up with my quips and listen to me blabber. I'm glad I have a friend like Sergeant Bently. Though, I feel I should do something kind for them. Let them know I appreciate their kindness, you know? Who knows. Maybe I might bake him some cookies. Dear me, I hope they don't find my babbling annoying, though..

James Chevosky: Sergeant Chevosky is someone I can certainly call a friend! I've maybe not known them the longest time, but he's very polite, and fun to talk to. We also hold a few of the same interests, which is very good for conversations! It just kind of seems like a click. But regardless, I'm thankful that I can call them a friend.. Hmm, I wonder if they call me a friend, too? Who knows. All I know for sure is that video he was in with the beaver keeps making me laugh.. Oh dear...

Daniel Dumont: I heard you died. I'm still mad at what you did, but I miss you dearly. Rest in peace, Danny.

Troy Hughes: One of my first friends I made when I reenlisted. Such a kind and genuine soul, but he needs to learn to control his language more. I'm not a very big fan of the swears. But I'm glad he's my friend. He feels somewhat like a brother to me. Not in a sibling sense, but in a confide sense. I feel I can talk to them about most anything.

Genevieve Vermillion: Our technical sergeant. Kind when she wants to be, but also very serious, and a little humorous. She doesn't mean to be humorous, I'm sure. She's a good person for the medical team, and I'm thankful for the lessons she gives us after drops, because I always get to learn something new.

Corporal Handly: I forget his first name, but he seems kind enough! I haven't really had any one on one interaction with them during down time. But one drop in a city, I kept pointing out every little detail I thought was important. I didn't mean to pester him. I was just trying to be a good soldier by pointing out things I thought were important to the mission. I hope they don't think I'm annoying.

3Spc. DeVries: A nice medic in the unit. Spent some time cruising around with him on R'N'R. He's cute. In that sort of rogue way. But, he's a greaser, and.. That's kinda bad news? I don't know. Hopefully I can befriend him.

Phan: A very kind engineer. He joked about somethings that shouldn't be joked about, but he owned up to it an apologized. Anyone who does that is a friend to me. He’s been very kind thus far, a good friend even. When I lost my first patient and started to go a little bonkers, he was there and eased me through it. Given the situation happening on the ship, not everyone would have done so. I appreciate his help so much. It meant a lot to me. I look forward to seeing our friendship blossom.

Valentine: Made a wager with her on a sparring match. I won. But she seems kind, and easy going. Perhaps someone I can get along with. I'd like to speak to them more, if I'm given the chance.

Please, request to be added!!

Edited by Yuu