> USER: ********

> PASS: ************

<<<'WELCOME, USER!'>>>

<ACCESSING FILE = ‘TEWALK, BRYCE

<CLEARANCES ACCEPTED!>

<OPENING....>

vjMWYXK.png

Yee1Ud0.jpeg

<B. Tewalk during his transfer into active service from the PDF forces on Hathor>

<AUDIO DATA>

Spoiler

iOz8iO9.png

Spoiler

<BASIC PERSONNEL INFORMATION>

NAME: Bryce Havelock Tewalk

POB: Siduri, Hathor
DOB: Nov 22 - 2275

<BASIC PHYSICAL INFORMATION>

HEIGHT: 5'9"

WEIGHT: 205 lbs.

HAIR COLOR: Chestnut Brown

EYE COLOR: Green

BUILD: Mesomorph

BLOOD TYPE: AB+

<BASIC SERVICE INFORMATION>

ENLISTED: Nov 22 - 2293

PAYGRADE: O-1 / RANK: 2Lt. 

OCCUPATIONAL SPECIALITY: 

JUDICIAL RECORD: 

<2294; Bryce Tewalk is demoted from Corporal to Private.
<2295Bryce Tewalk is lashed 10 times. Case is dropped.
<2296; Bryce Tewalk is demoted from Staff Sergeant to Sergeant.
<2296; Bryce Tewalk is lashed 15 times. Case is dropped.

CONTRACT LENGTH: [8 Years in Service]
2293- 2300 "Planet Defense Force Contract"
2300 - Present "Mobile Infantry Service"

UNITS: 
<301st Hathor Planet Defense Force
"Ashley's Anchors" 2293-2295
<299th Hathor Planet Defense Force
"Eathan's Eeels" 2295- 2296

<324th Hathor Planet Defense Force "Sampson's Sharks" 2297-2299 
<304th Hathor Planet Defense Force "Roman's Reefs" 2299-2300
<12th Officer Cadet Training Unit "Clark's Cheifs" 2300-2301
<58th Corsairs Mobile Infantry Unit "Tewalk's Tunas" 2301-Present

QUALIFICATIONS: 

• Grenadier
  • CLS
  • MK2, MK3
  • Basic Drivers Training
  • Under Water Combat Training
  • Mobile Infantry Officers Training
  • Hand to Hand Combat Training
  • Breachers Course
  • Long Ranger Reconnaissance Course
  •  

<BASIC PERSONNEL HISTORY>

FAMILY:

Cari Tewalk <Mother, 42, ALIVE>
Daniel Tewalk <Father, 46, ALIVE >

Aerwyna Tewalk <Sister, 24, ALIVE >
Jeremy <Goldfish, 1,
ALIVE >

UzXTTj0.png

Spoiler

Mobile Infantry Cross x 1
Prisoner of War Commendation x 1
Purple Heart x 5
Veterans Commendation x 2
Combat Commendation x 3
Distinguished Service Commendation x 6
Good Conduct Commendation x 2
Professional Development Commendation x 3
Mobile Infantry Reconnaissance Commendation x 1

9ExyGX7.png

Spoiler

Respected | Trusted | Close Friend | Friend | Noticed | Neutral | Mixed | Disliked  = Alive |  = Deceased |  = Retired/Transferred

[Ask to be added]

Levi Armistead; "Though I do not know much about Mister Levi. He is a man who came to me from the start. Guided me along to those within my Crew. A good man. From my own home planet. I can respect that. Someone who wants to keep the traditions alive within this unit means the world to me. From what I understand and heard, is that he is one of the better medics. Though most if not all of his medics are those I enjoy to be around. He's made a fine crew himself. I look forward to see where he goes."

Samuel Sansregret; "A young leader. Through and through he must be tested to see just how far I can push him. I see myself in him. No one is perfect but he gives ideas, he put things on the table for those who need to hear it. I was impressed that he spoke up on his own accord in a room full of NCO's. He will in the future be a damn good leader. Or I will die trying to make him one. I think he will be someone the crew will respect. He will either learn how to swim or he will drown." 

Mayumi Asuka; "A rising star within my crew. Shockingly enough I can't say I expected it. She learned her place within my eyes. She's one of the few I've seen within action. She takes charge. She has an idea of where she wants to go. Having gills will get her only so far. I want to see more. In time with the right guidance she will make a fine NCO. I just need to find the right way to teach her. It will take time."

Ainslie DeClare; "One of my NCO's. I don't really know how I feel. Sometimes I feel as if all she does is challenge me. It's starting to get annoying. I understand that she may not see eye to eye with how I run the crew. She's still an NCO though, I am trying the best I can to hear them all out to ensure that we can work together. They're not making it easy. I hope this is only a bump in the road. She works hard, does well with the Marksmanship. I just need her to be a guide as well."

Kemal Eliyev; "This one is just straight up confusing. One point I had him lashed for failures within the field. Now he's attacked a Intel Captain? What the hell is going on here?!"

Victoria Bellamy; "It seems fleet operates differently here from a typical Hathorian crew. I guess that's on me to take that in stride. This pilot tends to be in my eyes a bit of a thorn. I don't think she means it, rather I hope she doesn't. We may have gotten off on the wrong foot but to challenge my rank when I had just arrived on the ship? Put a very sour taste within my mouth. I can't talk about her leadership because I haven't seen it. She isn't on the Tewalk Favorite list right now. I miss being friends with my pilots. I could always out drink them. Why is it here I feel as if they don't listen to me?"

6DNPsuk.png

Spoiler

-Wooden Pipe; It's a pipe that looks to be aged, it's not perfect. A fair amount of scratches, what looks to be some wood glue as well is found at the base. He's not often seen without it. If at all. 

-Sailors Cap; A federation grey standard colored Sailors cap is almost always on his head. How did he stitch the 58th Corsair patch onto it, no one really knows. 

-A Silver Coin; A single silver coin has his name etched into it. Always on his person. 

-Fish Food; What? He has to feed Jeremy.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...