Emily West (WIP)

alright sassy

Face Claim:

Spoiler

Gonna change it soon

Theme:

Spoiler

General Information:

Name: Emily West

Sex: Female

Age: 23

Weight: 128lbs

Height: 5'5

Hair Colour: Ginger

Eye Colour: Light Blue

Place of Birth: Dublin, Ireland

Decent: Irish

Orientation: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Single

Personality: Prideful/Respectful

Family:

Father: Paddy West: Alive

Mother: Courtney West: Alive

Sibling(s): Conor West(Bro): Alive

Professional Information:

Current Rank: 3Spc

Highest Obtained Rank: 3Spc

Battalion: 112th

Faction: Medical Department

Current Assignment: Audie Murphy

Current Status:

Mental Illness: N/A

Physical Disabilities: N/A

Injuries: N/A

Personal Relationships:

Loved/Attracted/Respected/Good Friend/Friend/Acquaintance/Disliked/Fucking Hate

Remy Nowak: Seems like a good person, we both share an interest in music. I would like to get her know her and hang out with her more.

Heinrich Duck: I'll have to get to know 'em more but he seems like an alrigh' lad, besides it'd be good to make friendships with the other medics. Also his last name makes me laugh.

Thomas Snow: Is an alright guy and is kind. Always wants to borrow my lighter, I don't think I ever see him not smoking. 

Charles Johansson: From what I've seen so far he's alright and I think he believes I have potential as a medic. Also it's good to get to know the people in my department.