[APPROVED December 18th, 2022] Alex Helfen | PAC application

Polygon07

Name: Polygon07

Character Name: Alex Helfen

Character Rank (EG: Private): Recruit
Character Division (EG: Engineer): Mobile Infantry

Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198353193148

On-Duty or Off-Duty: On duty and off duty, they are both in the same PAC, I can simply 'hide' certain models and press wear to swap outfits.
Total size of imported assets (if any): 6.64 MB
Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load:

https://imgur.com/a/yWvsES2

Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary):

N/A

Additional comments:

The only imported part of the PAC is the head model, the rest of the assets used are on the server already. Also, my decision to put my off duty and on duty into the same PAC means I don't have to reload the entire PAC when swapping to off duty/on duty, this also means I don't have to download the zip file again when changing outfits. 

No issues here with this application as far as I'm concerned. Followed the application process to a T as well, which is always a bonus.

Only concern that may require server editing would be through the 'two in one' PAC you've made, as you will need to do /uniform onduty or /uniform offduty depending on your uniform for the PAC to stick. Otherwise, everyone else may either see you stood in place or stuttering about. I'd recommend asking an admin on server though to test this with you to see if your system works. If all fails though, you can just divide them into two separate PAC's.

ACCEPTED.

Be sure to post your amendments here in the future to avoid the risk of having your PAC flag removed without warning.

• TinPan changed the title to [APPROVED December 18th, 2022] Alex Helfen | PAC application