[APPROVED December 22nd, 2022] Monkhbat Dawa

ceo of warm smile

Name: [HB] DixSea

Character Name: Monkhbat Dawa

Character Rank (EG: Private): Rct. (Soon to be Private)
Character Division (EG: Engineer): Mobile Infantry

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:100899849

On-Duty or Off-Duty: Both 
Total size of imported assets (if any): Just a head model really, it's 5 MB large and everything else is on server assets.
Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load:

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

• Executive Administrator

You're a brick house.

What's your intent with this PAC3? To wear it constantly around the ship? If that's the case I'm sorry to tell you but its a firm no.

If this is something for you to use on the ring, then I guess that's okay. I'd like to see a better matching color between the headhack and the body but there's only so much you can do, so I'll give it a pass.

• Executive Administrator

I have concerns regarding the proportions of your character. He looks too wide, almost cartoon level.

DM me on Discord Dark#2959 to arrange a time that we can get in-game together so I can see it in-game and get a 3D perspective of it.

• TinPan changed the title to [PENDING] Monkhbat Dawa
23 minutes ago, ceo of warm smile said:

Sure but Sting has already approved my PAC so this post can be placed in accepted.

Unfortunately, I've just spoken to Sting as it turns out this was a case of miscommunication on his end (not to mention he is not part of the PAC Moderation team).

We're still discussing this actively, but as soon as we get a conclusion we'll let you know. Should be within the next day or so.

Had a chance to speak with some of the PAC moderation team, and we're willing to accept this application; but under two terms:

1 - We will not be permitting the shirtless version. The disconnect between head and neck colour looks incredibly jarring.
2 - Your application pictures are updated to reflect this, using the variant that you are currently wearing/has been modified since the original post.

If you are comfortable with agreeing to those two terms, feel free to reply to this post when you've made the changes/accepted the terms and I'll be happy to give your application an acceptance ASAP.

The first term is extremely silly and I believe you guys are putting way too much thought into the disconnect. I don't see what's wrong with it so this isn't acceptable.

This has taken far too long than it should've been for such a simple, harmless pac3 that none of the people I've spoken to have a problem with.

I'm comfortable with accepting the 2nd term. 

Here are the updated pictures

image.png.91b466dba8365edaf45a03a1a02d406d.pngimage.png.2b21bc07a876ed3d50e89d8983c48113.pngimage.png.74896d0cb98e90d3079bc16bfa80c666.pngimage.png.493eee5cccaeeedcd41cfe13bcb9e8fa.pngimage.png.c25967525de0802e453c4405b832fb80.pngimage.png.32520e9e1f63b63542d4c11911c5b684.png

To add on further, all the models on this server have a jarring disconnect between head and neck. So to add more point to my comment above. There is no problem with the shirtless pac.

Edited by ceo of warm smile
1 hour ago, ceo of warm smile said:

The first term is extremely silly and I believe you guys are putting way too much thought into the disconnect. I don't see what's wrong with it so this isn't acceptable.

This has taken far too long than it should've been for such a simple, harmless pac3 that none of the people I've spoken to have a problem with.

I'm comfortable with accepting the 2nd term. 

Here are the updated pictures

image.png.91b466dba8365edaf45a03a1a02d406d.pngimage.png.2b21bc07a876ed3d50e89d8983c48113.pngimage.png.74896d0cb98e90d3079bc16bfa80c666.pngimage.png.493eee5cccaeeedcd41cfe13bcb9e8fa.pngimage.png.c25967525de0802e453c4405b832fb80.pngimage.png.32520e9e1f63b63542d4c11911c5b684.png

To add on further, all the models on this server have a jarring disconnect between head and neck. So to add more point to my comment above. There is no problem with the shirtless pac.

This is perfectly fine now versus the images showcased in your first main post. I appreciate you having taken the time to tidy things up; it looks a lot better now. Ignore the first term that was initially presented. Apologies once again for the miscommunication on our end.

ACCEPTED.

Be sure to inform us of future PAC3 changes here in this thread, or you will run the risk of having your PAC3 flags removed without warning.

• TinPan changed the title to [APPROVED December 22nd, 2022] Monkhbat Dawa