[APPROVED December 24th, 2022] [Ramona Rediger PAC3 Application]

Boo

Name: Boo

Character Name: Ramona Rediger

Character Rank (EG: Private): Idk, still hashing this out with admins. Fednet person.
Character Division (EG: Engineer): Idk.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83698539

On-Duty or Off-Duty: Both.
Total size of imported assets (if any): 16.7 MBs. (Maybe like another 2 megabytes for the camera & notepad)
Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: 

image.png

Blender render of pac

Spoiler

fednet1.png

I have Xalphox's permission to make a Fednet person. Still working how I fit into everything tho, chain of command wise.

image.png

Spoiler

color.png

camera.png

Could you update your application post to provide images of the left, right and rear of your PAC please?

The PAC team will review this application soon with requested changes we would like to see in the near future, though I will state now (for the sake of at least providing some heads up) that the hair colour will require being changed to a natural hair colour instead of the cherry-red colour you have used for your PAC.

• TinPan changed the title to [PENDING] [Ramona Rediger PAC3 Application]

I added the missing angles at the bottom and made the hair not so saturated. It was a little too deep red, admittedly. On the mention of changes, I don't really intend to play this character in combat which is why I opted to eschew the use of a flak vest and the slightly modified uniform. The texture clash would also be pretty jarring because the vest is really low-quality. 

10 hours ago, Boo said:

I added the missing angles at the bottom and made the hair not so saturated. It was a little too deep red, admittedly. On the mention of changes, I don't really intend to play this character in combat which is why I opted to eschew the use of a flak vest and the slightly modified uniform. The texture clash would also be pretty jarring because the vest is really low-quality. 

Thank you for making the changes requested so far. We may request some more though in the near future however; just would like to let you know just in case.

Before we go further though, we’d like for you to hop on the server at some point and make a report to ask for a member of PAC Moderation to take a look at your PAC on the server so we can take some pictures up close and in different lightings.

Thanks for taking the chance to hop on earlier so we could take a look at your PAC up close. It was greatly appreciated. The effort you've put in is fantastic too; loved the TV camera model you produced.

I've spoken with other members of the PAC Moderation team and we've pretty much come to an agreement that we are comfortable with accepting this application, but we would like to note two things:

1) - If you wish to participate on a drop, you will be required to have a version that includes an armor vest. This is more of an IC-issue, but chances are all NCO's will request this of you immediately if you try to board the dropship with them on a drop; so it may be wiser for you to produce a version with a vest to negate this being an issue.
2) - The hair colour is still an incredibly strong and dark shade of red. We would like for you to change this to a far more natural hair colour. We recommend something such as auburn/ginger hair, though the choice of colour is ultimately up to you; so long as it is not using the current colour shown on your PAC.

If you are comfortable with wearing a combat vest on your drop and if you are comfortable with changing the hair colour, feel free to reply to this post saying you agree with the terms as well as updating your application images to showcase the new hair colour; and we'd be happy to accept this application.

1) I agree and I'll probably make a variation with the vest at a later date.

2) I'm still working on the color as the edit I made was kind of rushed since I just turned the saturation down. I'll use photoshop and color match it to a more natural swatch of hair.

I'm cool with everything besides.

1 minute ago, Boo said:

1) I agree and I'll probably make a variation with the vest at a later date.

2) I'm still working on the color as the edit I made was kind of rushed since I just turned the saturation down. I'll use photoshop and color match it to a more natural swatch of hair.

I'm cool with everything besides.

Perfect. No problems here in that case.

Feel free to let us know in here when you have updated the pictures in your main post with the new versions of your modified PAC, and we'll be happy to accept you ASAP.

19 hours ago, TinPan said:

Perfect. No problems here in that case.

Feel free to let us know in here when you have updated the pictures in your main post with the new versions of your modified PAC, and we'll be happy to accept you ASAP.

I colormatched the hair to a better shade and also tweaked the uniform to be a bit closer to the color of the MI fatigues. Also I'm porting in some props which should be around 4-5 MBs, pushing my import total to just about 21 mbs.

3 hours ago, Boo said:

I colormatched the hair to a better shade and also tweaked the uniform to be a bit closer to the color of the MI fatigues. Also I'm porting in some props which should be around 4-5 MBs, pushing my import total to just about 21 mbs.

Thanks for making the changes and posting the new pictures of them. The hair colour change looks a lot more natural now, and the colour change for the fatigues is great to see as well. Definitely helps to fit in better with others.

The only thing I would of course like to mention is just regarding the vest. If you get some opportunity in the near future to post a version of your PAC on this thread with the vest and helmet on so we can approve it for you to be permitted to attend drops, that'd be great.

ACCEPTED.

Be sure to post future PAC updates you make for this character's PAC here in a new post in this thread, else you will be at risk of having your PAC flags removed without a chance to appeal.

• TinPan changed the title to [APPROVED December 24th, 2022] [Ramona Rediger PAC3 Application]