Character Rank: Private
Character Division: Infantry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17726148

On-Duty or Off-Duty: Off-Duty
Total size of imported assets (if any): 20MB (Can be cut
down further)
Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load:

image.thumb.png.4e733b54f09bc22e20bdcab2f0392161.png

It's hard to tell without somebody else standing next to him, but his proportions are lankier than the standard model. I also wanted him to have a shirt that actually tucks in properly. I also intend to remove the tattoos. Only uses one imported model.

If you’d like, feel free to hop on the server and ask for a member of the PAC Moderation team to take a look at your characters proportions when next to a regular MI individual so they can see if the proportions are out of wack or not.

You can also load PAC’s on the server without PAC flags, you just can’t wear them.

• TinPan changed the title to [PENDING] Kyle Maciek PAC3 Application

Checked the model out; don't have many issues here as far as I'm concerned. I would advise though to shorten the arms up a touch if possible; they look very long with the rest of the body having been changed.

ACCEPTED.

Be sure to post future updates to your PAC here in a fresh post, else you may have your PAC flags taken from you without warning.

• TinPan changed the title to [APPROVED December 23rd, 2022] Kyle Maciek PAC3 Application