Hometown: Unknown
Education: High School Diploma
Languages Spoken: English
Current Affiliations:  N/A
Former Affiliations: 112th Mobile Infantry
Employer:  N/A

Prior Employers: N/A

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Motto: Life in the MI is endless boredom punctuated with pants shitting terror, bugs, and bullets I wouldn't trade it for anything......Except for an endless supply of plastic vodka flasks filled with potato liquid and more dakka, I'm a simple person."
Sexuality: I mean.......Does it really matter?
Current Residence: N/A

Previous Residences:  AFC-BC117 Audie Murphy
Physical Information:

Height: 5'9

Weight: 149 Lbs
Hair Color:  Black
Eye Color: Brown
Build: Scrawny
Scars: None
Permanent Injuries: None. Yet.
Tattoos:  None.

Hobbies 

• Using the Shooting Range
  • Weapon Maintenance

Fears:

• Death
  • Loneliness

• Drinking
  • New Recruits 
  •  

Dislikes:

• Thann Sol
  • Bugs
  • Jumpy Recruits
  •  

Skills:

• An expert in larger weaponry
  • Basic First Aid
  •  

Personal Effects:

• Red Bandana
  •  

•  

Mental State: Sane/Partially Depressed

RELATIONSHIPS

IIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIII

Dead|Despise|Hate|Skeptical|Neutral|Like|Friend|Admired|Loved|Family|

Sila Ren- At this point I can't tell what her deal is because she rotates from telling me to fuck off to neutral within a couple minutes.

Bernard Montgomery- Pretty cool guy who thinks I am gay for him. I might actually have a super gay ethereal spirit inside which I want to crucify in a not homophobic way.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there to back you up when you went down. Reserve me a seat in hell and we'll all share a round of drinks on me, how does that sound? 

Eleanor Tuuli- I just call her Master Sarge or Master Sergeant and as dead inside and professional as she is I appreciate her.

Mike Soto- Nerd, pretty cool nerd though.

Erae Bellic- Sarge, trained me to use the Mark 2 Saw and a pretty good sergeant on missions.

Sarah Redbrick- Thank you for being here for me and an' Bernard just promise me you'll go on without us. Not that I'm going down without a fuckin' fight.

Always thought you'd be the one to outlive us both, I was half right. I don't know what you got yourself into but I'm sorry. Goodbye it's been good but I hope you and Bernard catch up until I join you two.

Dillion 'Pickles' Nosh- Pretty nice guy, shares homicidal tendencies, and the joy of blasting things with a 250 round drum mag what else could you ask from a friend?

Ravio Dodriguez- Served me plastic budget vodka flasks and is now dead..... or MIA but it's most likely the former, well I hope to see you again wherever you are.

Travis Young- Tough NCO and would trust him with my life, kinda a dick though.

(Ask to be added also I'll do colouring later)