D.O.B: 26th January
Role(s): Rifleman, 112th Morita Rifles
Kin: Annabelle Lawrence, Dead (Mother) 
Homeworld: Terra
Alignment: Neutral
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Build: Slim 

Backstory: Hailing from England, Terra, David had an uneventful childhood just attending his local high school and getting down with his academic studies. When he was 13 years old his mother was killed in a car accident when a martian visitors crashed their vehicular device into her vehicle. From there on David became lost with life bouncing between a few foster homes and home for kids yet it didn't damper his thirst to learn and learn about current galactic issues. Eventually David grew interest in politics but because of his position he had to serve 2 years in the Mobile Infantry to gain that all important citizen title to fulfil his dream.  

Attributes: 

Strength: 11/20
Dexterity: 16/20
Constitution: 13/20
Intelligence: 16/20
Wisdom: 15/20
Charisma: 10/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 6/10

Pain/Health: 8/10

Wealth:  Standard Pay

Character Description: Gender: Male | Height: 6'0" | British Accent | Brown Hair and Green Eyes | Slim Physique 

Characteristics: Quick, sarcastic, hot-tempered.

Achivements: None so far.

Regrets: Not spending more time with his mother when younger.

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

Sarah Redbrick - Talked to her a few times about the ship and while on deployment. Helped me when I was in gym trying to make some gains. Spoke to her about her pasts and what she did before Mobile Infantry, but apart from that don't know much about the woman.

Emma Nelson - We have became good friends over the last week. Being apart of the same fireteam in several drops together. We joke around pulling each others leg a lot. She has my back I think, well I hope so when in the field. Had some good conversations with her. 

Erae Bellic - Just know that Bellic is a good sergeant who gives out clear and firm orders while on deployment, wouldn't have anyone else in charge of us grunts. Haven't had enough time and be in the right place to have an actual conversation with her though. 

Lucy Jade - Haven't got around to knowing this woman at all really apart from the fact she can out lift me in the gym which dampens my mood heavily. Damn this woman can lift 200lbs somehow even though shes small. Maybe I'll get to know her properly someday.