Brian C. Larsen

Xalphox

• Executive Administrator

Relationships

Hate - Dislike - Neutral - Like

SSgt. Wauri Matene: "My trusted bodyguard and companion; bred from birth for one purpose: war. No fear, no hesitation, no doubt. Make no mistake: he's worth a hundred men in the field."

LtCol. Robert Shaw: "My protegé."

MSgt. Archer Maclagan: "No bullshit platoon sergeant that keeps the enlisted in line. Just the kind I like."

WO. Valentina Pacheco: "All soppy on ship, but in the field, straight fucking killer. Never hesitated to execute an order, even when that meant executing someone. I'm willing to put aside the fact that she's a total fucking freak in recognition that she's a soldier down to her bones."

Lt. Franco Sorrentino: "Competent thus far. Might be getting a bit too friendly with the enlisted. We'll see how this goes."

Cpl. Naomi Vond: "Once upon a time I found her to be promising. She has been gone a while and little has changed. Still puts on the cute facade. Pathetic."

Lt. Felix Hyde : "Unremarkable besides getting executed for smoking marijuana aboard the ship. Didn't take the warnings seriously and paid dearly for it."

Pfc. Emily Furie : "Insubordinate. Could see the surprise in her eyes as she finally realized her actions had consequences. She begged me not to. It didn't stop me. She did not die a glorious death."

Spc. Jacqueline Martin: "Fortunate for her that she left when she did. I had it planned out: three squads, one loyal to me plus her. The other two get sent away, we'd have returned her to sender, then buried her out in the woods. 'Just another AWOL!' Lucky, lucky girl."

Spc. John Pembridge: "Laid hands on me while on ship. I'm not a fool though - I waited until the next drop to make things right. Convinced him to come out back with me alone. Stabbed him in the base of the neck three times, then in the chest twenty-something times, and then I slit his throat. The last thing he saw before the light in his eyes went out was my expressionless face. You lose."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...