Teething issues with the script

Xalphox

11 minutes ago, Dan said:

Like the m55 not spawning with engineers, the minigun as well doesn't spawn with marauders, as a result it's a hassle to ask Admins for your gun and the proper amount of ammo

you can get the m55 at spawn, you need an admin to give you the auths though. report it next time u are on and u will probably get ignored anyways

14 minutes ago, Dan said:

-Follow up to that, maybe make it so you don't auto prone after hitting control twice, prime example is when trying crouch jump numerous times cause the height is so small.

this is prone mod, u can turn that off or change the bind key so it's a different key to trigger it. type prone_config in console, or go to Prone Options, under User, in the Utilities tab in spawn menu

10 hours ago, Dan said:

-Follow up to that, maybe make it so you don't auto prone after hitting control twice, prime example is when trying crouch jump numerous times cause the height is so small.

-Please make a @ or /a command for reports, less tedious then typing /report

1.) Change your prone key under Utilities > Users > Prone.

2.) Typing /report isn't awfully difficult.

difficult or not, i prefer using @ when i need to type fast

-chat commands ought to be colored in their own way, see blue for whisper, red for yell, purple for PM etc - including the character names who use them.

-report and admin chat are both highlighted in red, its hard to discern the info like that. if possible, /a should be yellow and /report a full red just like on the old script.

-/broadcast shortened to /b or /c for command radio and given a yellow color or any color that will distinguish it from normal radio chatter and mobcomm - again, the entire line including the charname colored tha.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tony said:

worth noting that moritas occasionally fire "backwards" under intense periods of lag. 

Does this happen when firing at bugs specifically? Or just at anything?

I have noted that shots can ricochet off bugs, especially when they get close.

When characters sit you cannot see their name / if they are typing.

Also, when you sit, you can see every nametag through walls, including any admins who are no-clipping.

Edit:

And still can't delete characters from the character selection.

Not sure if a script or content error, but every player model (except male_07, the heroic and greatest soljur) appears as an error, and this message floods my console:

[ERROR] addons/sst_morita/lua/weapons/sst_morita/shared.lua:383: bad argument #2 to 'GetBonePosition' (number expected, got no value)
  1. GetBonePosition - [C]:-1
   2. unknown - addons/sst_morita/lua/weapons/sst_morita/shared.lua:383
Subscribed to all content in the dedi packs for sstrp 1 and 2 so I'm not sure what I can do at this point.

8 hours ago, Dimov said:

Not sure if a script or content error, but every player model (except male_07, the heroic and greatest soljur) appears as an error, and this message floods my console:

[ERROR] addons/sst_morita/lua/weapons/sst_morita/shared.lua:383: bad argument #2 to 'GetBonePosition' (number expected, got no value)
  1. GetBonePosition - [C]:-1
   2. unknown - addons/sst_morita/lua/weapons/sst_morita/shared.lua:383
Subscribed to all content in the dedi packs for sstrp 1 and 2 so I'm not sure what I can do at this point.

fixed the issue with a restart of gmod and making sure I was subbed to all the workshop stuff, but offduty models are errors. they used to be just fine for me

Unsub from the offduty models, close gmod, delete everything inside your cache folder and downloads folder, then resub.

Lmk how that goes. Links to them are in the offduty model thread. Can't paste atm since i'm on my phone

Edit: Also, be sure you're subscribed to sw's models. They're dependant. As well as the other sstrpnet content

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2017 at 6:39 PM, Tonic said:

Would love to have a "X player has just joined! Help them out!" message be sent to admins whenever a new character/player is created and loaded into the server.

Helps us grab new players that need to be given a rundown.

but people like me who have 50 characters will flood admin chat