D.O.B: 8/15

Faction: Mobile Infantry
Role(s): The Cook/Bartender/Psychic Operator
Homeworld: Terra
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Build: Mesomorphic

Years of Service: 3
Rank Progression: Rct. > Pvt. > Pfc. > Cm. > 3Spc. > Spc. > Pfc.

Family:

Mother - Annabel Holiday - Citizen - Deceased

Father - Steven Holiday - Citizen - Deceased

Sister - Mary Thornbel - Active Duty - KIA

Sister -  Rebecca Holiday - Civilian - Deceased

Brother - Ryan Holiday - Civilian Deceased

Backstory: Jocelyn was born in Ottawa, Canada, to a rather stable family. Her father served in the MI as a Medic, and her mother had done likewise. After the birth of Mary Holiday, they had opened a small restaurant, and it soon became very popular in the area. Soon enough, Jocelyn was born, and spent a lot of time at the restaurant, working with her mother. 6 years later, out came a set of twins; Rebecca and Ryan. Jocelyn had nearly taken over the family restaurant, the business as successful as ever. The shop had however, closed after a fire burnt it to the ground. To continue the streak of bad luck for the family, Ryan had gotten very sick, and in the end, passed away at the age of 12. More recently, her sister; Mary Thornbel [Holiday]; was KIA when her ship had been destroyed during the campaign. After the invasion of Terra, the rest of her remaining family would be killed and/or declared MIA. After an incident with a landmine left her no longer suitable for fighting, she was transferred as a cook onto the Ulysses S. Grant. Upon completion of physical therapy, however, the lead of MIPOD had invited herto his office, and she was officially placed in MIPOD.

Attributes:

Can cook like no other.

+40 to all cooking related rolls
Played soccer in school. +20 to all soccer related rolls

Other Information:

Likes fruit and cornbread.

Psychic

Character Description: 5ft. 5in., Female, Brown hair, Blue eyes, pale skin, freckles.

Characteristics: She is mostly sarcastic, but for some reason, many jokes go right over her head.

Acheivements
Not dying

Running a successful restaurant

Neutral
Everything not in Acheivements and Regrets

Regrets
Going to prom with that really weird kid who was obsessed with me.

Awards/Commendations:

Spoiler

Ribbons:

Genspec.png

General Specialization Ribbon

Veterancy.png

Mobile Infantry Veterancy Ribbon

Prupleh.png

Purple Heart

OmegaAward.png

Operation Omega

Breadbasket.png

Operation Breadbasket

Medals:

VCM.png

Veteran Combat Medal

CAM.png

Combat Action Medal

Purpleheart.png

Purple Heart Medal

Spoiler

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

- Erae Bellic - She's a solid leader, and apart of our Holy Trinity. As in Myself, Remy, and her. It's nice to have someone like her as a friend.

She's gone now. It's a shame, and I already miss our tomfoolery. I hope she remembers me.

I heard she's back. Nothing I type here can show how happy I am.

I haven't seen her though. I -really- hope she hasn't changed for worse.

? - Paddington Patuso - He's real friendly, and always willing to help out with cooking.

Too bad he disappeared.

Franco Sorrentino - I know how things are. I know know how he feels. I just really don't want to ruin his career. He'll appreciate this in the long run, I'm sure of it.

I'm worried about how these things are working out.

Thanks, you know, for just fucking leaving. Without a word. Without anything.

Thanks.

Kyle Lowel - My newer cooking prodigy. I have high hopes for him.

Turns out he owns his own Italian restaurant now. I'm going to have to take a visit to this place one of these days.

- Devin Saiphan - My other cooking prodigy. He is not as loud and Italian as Lowel, sadly.

- Mathew Krauw - My cooking prodigy.

Except he disappeared.

I hope he retained his cooking skills.

Alexander "Lick" Tschenkowtisch - Strange man. Nothing else to say.

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

Troy Hughes - I can't tell if he's clingy, attracted to me, or just a weird dude. Or maybe all three. Who knows. Pretty trustworthy to be honest. So he's alright with me.

A Sergeant now. Congrats, friend.

He hasn't handled Hayes death well at all. I'm really worried about him.

We’ve gotten very close, and I think that this was the best thing. For the both of us.

William St. Claire - We had an amusing time. Who knew SHARP forms could create a friendship?
-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

Saige Shields - Apathetic psychic who actually seems pretty cool. Doesn't seem to enjoy humor, though.
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

-Carolynn Grent - She's just weird. Diets are for pussies.

Heard she died. Sucked into space or something like that. No one deserves to go out like that. 
-
-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

- Sabine Bilodeau - Lewd as hell. Like, purposefully sending nudes via mind waves lewd. Good friend to chat with though, I hope we have our late night snack chat again.
-
-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

Remy Nowak - Also apart of the Holy Trinity, she's the first real friend I've had here. We really get each other.

I guess I'm just kind of bummed that she's retired now. Hopefully she'll remember me.

Christ, I really miss you. I miss all the Goose fighting, Fort Kickass-ing, and just good times. I hope I make it out of this one day, and we can get a drink together.
-
-

--[[Other]]--
- Rover, the A2 Drone - I found him on a beach, and he is just the cutest. He's a good boy. I hope to see him on the ship. Maybe teach him how to cook.
-

Journal Entries

Spoiler

March 28th, 2298

Ever since I got transferred to Fleet, I've suddenly had more time on my hands.

Much more than I would like.

But I am not too happy about the way things went down.

I'm out of the MI now, and stuck in these stupid fucking leg braces till I can walk on my own. Fucking landmines.

I should be more appreciative of the fact that I don't have to just be kicked out of the service entirely. I still have a purpose here, I guess. 

April 30th, 2298

I'm a cook. And I was used on the bridge to man the Warfare thing. I don't know, but it was strange. Also funny, as it was a Cadet and myself alone on the bring, with full control of the whole ship. Good times. We also had a cookout after that asshole blew up my kitchen.

Today was a surprisingly good day.

May 4th, 2298

I learned how to drive again. I can use my legs now without those hunks of metal on them. That's a positive.

As for that car ride, well, I hope he understands what I'm saying.

June 19th, 2298

I found some new people to pass my cooking talents onto. At least that will keep me busy. Everything's been really lonely lately.

July 16th, 2298

Bellic is back. I hope she remembers me. I've been feeling alone, and I really need her as a friend again.

July 19th, 2298

I talked with Hux about returning to the MI. On my way out of his office, the MIPOD Lieutenant pulled me in. I walked out a member of MIPOD. Look at me now, kickin ass out in the field. Just like old times.

**A NOTE FOUND ON HER BODY, SEEMING TO HAVE BEEN SCRIBBLED OUT SHORTLY BEFORE HER DEATH**

Spoiler

1285576778_HolidayNote.png.8721d57c0ef9f73e8181be960dbab7f9.png

The hastily drawn note reads this.

Trillions, All the same.

All one. So simple.

What a lonely death.

The material in which this note is written in is unknown, as it has never been seen anywhere before. It is theorized to come from the Statue in which Holiday was in contact with.

• 1 month later...