Family: 

Father: SGT. Marcus Quaritch l Status: Alive and in federal service l

Mother: PO. Elaine Quaritch l Status: Alive and in federal service l

Siblings;

-Private First Class Dominic Quaritch l Status: MIA and presumed dead

-Private Miles Quaritch l Status: KIA Committed  Suicide l

-Recruit Jacob Quaritch l Status: Alive and In federal service l
-Kelly Quaritch l Status: Alive. In federal training l
Backstory: I grew up in a working-class area where I live with my brothers and Sister who is the youngest of our family whilst my mother and father were in federal service. From a young age, I was forced to be an adult in mind to allow my brothers and myself the best life possible as I am the second eldest of the children.I then enlisted into the Federation at the age of 18 after his eldest brother went MIA.

Attributes:Determination,Strong,Wise,Enduring 

Strength: 19/20
Dexterity: 16/20
Constitution: 16/20
Intelligence: 18/20
Wisdom: 19/20
Charisma: 18/20

Misc. Attributes:                                                        
Combat rating: 8/10
Pain/Health: 9/10

Wealth: Working class 

Achievement:certification in mark 2,DMR and carbine

Regrets N/A
FOR THE RELATIONSHIP SECTION COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED IN
Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|FearslRespectsl

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

-Sgt.Marcus Quaritch
-Sgt.Bellic - Respect for her as a leader and as a person after seeing her in combat and in various situations
-Pfc.Michelle Cooper- Now what to say about coops hmmm... she can be annoying as hell especially towards me for some reason but I still find her a weird bit interesting so I tend not to get annoyed by what she does... as I seem to care for her for some strange reason maybe because she reminds me of Kelly. I've also seen her on the field and I've had a few scruffs with her so I know capable enough so I have a respect for her there.

-Jackie Knoxx- I've only run into Jackie hmmm once maybe twice, the first time was alright she seems ok but the second time she came off a bit mouthy and rude however it was in the bar so she may have been drunk but I'm not sure yet. However, I have seen her in combat and she seems a decent trooper so far but that might change if she carry's on being cocky and mouthy personally though It does not bother me It's her choice and I have no problem with her currently but things can change.

-Sean Richardson- Owww my word this guy ha!, How the hell did the federation let him in. Honestly I wouldnt have a problem with the guy apart from some of the dumb comments he makes and questions he asks about missions but also snitching on a fellow trooper aswell doesnt get any fucking respect in my books, I would say I have everyones back but this guy  my eyes might just wonder away from his time to time.

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

-
-
-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

-2SPC. Callio - Been together on a few drops, respects the medic for his determination in what he does and for the times he has patched me up
-
-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

-Sarah Rebrick- Talked to her a few times and she seems alright, she seems like a well-skilled marauder to and a good leading personality. To bad we can't be closer friends though she seems to have some kind of problem with me... maybe one day I'll find out.
-
-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-PO.Elaine Quaritch
-
-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-
-
-

--[[Other]]--
-
-

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--
-Miles Quaritch: KIA suicide
-Dominic Quaritch: MIA 
-Cpl.Goatingson- Was in his squad when he died but I knew him as a brave man and he even die trying to save the life of another so I have high respect for the man