✝ Charles Johansson ✝

LoadedGun

Charles Johansson

91d2d06fa89cf3b1f9b400b7c3ba600f.png

Theme

General Information

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Charles Johansson

Date of Birth: 5/8/----

Family: (Find out IC bb)

Place of Origin: Califoooornia IIII AAAAAA

Height: 5'11''

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Eye Color: Light Blue

Motto: "Move to the groove."

Assignment: Medical Detachment, and stuff

Morale: Best as can be!

Health: Alive

W.I.P

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characteristics

W.I.P.

Relationships

Loved / Family / Respected / Cordial / Neutral / Distrusted / Hate / Deathwish

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackie Knoxx - A private, or something in the MI currently. She's chill to a degree, and I can lay a joke or two down without there being any conflict. So far so good in my books. Also patched them up a million times.

Arryn Falco - My sidekick Yung Spleen, kind of -- Maybe not really. But I prefer to chill with her and Dahl than the others that try ta' swing their dicks around the ship. They're both chill and love to kick back, my kind of people.

Starr Axby - One of the senior medical personnel aboard the Aud-.. Grant. We rarely see each other nowadays. So.. Yeah.