Battalion: 112th

Current Assignment: Ulysses Grant

Current Faction: Combat Engineers

Current Status:

Mental Disorder: N/A

Physical Disabilities: N/A

Injuries: N/A

Personal Relationships:

Loved/Admired/Good Friend/Respected/Attracted/Friend/Liked/Neutral/Disliked/Hated (✝️=Dead)

✝️John Eriksen✝️: He's a cool guy and helped me set up my first training and what not. Awesome guy to chill with and a good marine. I wish I got to talk to him more.. You were a good dude.

Weston Macdonnel: He's an awesome corporal dude guy... Yeah I can imagine us getting wasted together but other then that he's cool to hang out with and all that shizzle dizzle, be cool to hang out more with him. Also I have some sort of respect for him, probably because he became a Corporal in like two weeks or something. Railers for life.

Kaelam Sentoniel: Yeah this guys a dude, cool to chill with and stuff.. Hasn't done  anything to make me hate him so yeah coolio in my book. Railers for life. The guy's an asshole, thought we were friends. Fucking attack me like that cunt. Although he has apologised to me and.. I don't really want any enemies, I don't know..

Nikolai Dimov: He's a bro, currently in bet to see who can Lieutenant Bailey first and he's a Warrant Officer so I guess I should respect him for making it this far, plus he has some experience so maybe I could learn off him. Neat guy in my book.

Angela K. Clark: Hey she's pretty good looking and one of the people I'd totally 'chill' with.. Though she seems childish, which kind of puts me off but other then that she's good on the field from what I've seen.

Reece Thacker: Haven't talked to him much but he's like a nice person.. He's Cooper's dad which is awkward but eh oh well, seems like the type of guy who protects the people who are close to him. Yeah guess I'll have to get to know him to make a proper judgement.

Michelle Cooper: Well she's tough, I mean she beat the shit out of me in sparring and made it pretty obvious she didn't want any of my pick up lines and stuff.. Pretty cool though, helped me with my training once.

Sarah Redbrick: An alright Marauder.. Well more then just 'alright' but yeah. I don't think she likes mike pick up lines and all, guess I'll leave her alone... Maybe.

Daisy BaileyHeh, yeah I'm trying.. Or tried, to get with her. I mean so what she's a Lieutenant right? I mean she's only a marauder, besides I wanna win that competition I have with Dimov. Yeah I like her and one day she'll like me back.

John Price: Don't know him that much but I mean, I don't think he's done anything bad to me.

Isobella Eriksen: She's Eriksen's sister.. Man I miss him but yeah, I think I'm really hitting it off with her and she seems really nice. I would love to get to know her more.

Kristina Sigrun: Badass marauder chick. She acts like she hates me but I think she's playing hard to get and I like the challenge. Though she did knock me out that one time... Ah whatever.