UCF Core Book

Rook

• Executive Administrator
12 minutes ago, radical roach said:

is this our primary source to pull from, or should we also be using movie and book lore?

Movie and books can be used as secondary so long as it doesn't support the utopia ideology. We all know it would never work, especially in a society like the Federation

table of contents. I sure do hope you'll be using this instead of trying to make up something of your own - most if it all was made already for you, we just need to take it and use it. 

page 51 - economy - individual funds - classes (wealthy / middle / poor) - macroeconomics - overview of annual incomes of some professions - brief description of jobs like doctor, actor, worker etc.

page 56 - laws - military justice - civil justice - appeals - civic law - dissidents and how they're treated - punishments and losing citizenship - regulations on personal weaponry.

page 62-63 - government - factions - divisions - organization of the Federation and a citizen's role - departments of the govt (SICON, colonial services, economic services, justice division etc).

page 103 - colonies - how they work - colony life - list of premade colonies.

i have the colonies part prepared but i never posted it save for a few bits and the actual colonies' list. i still do not have time to format and type it all out, but if you pick it up and not take the lore elsewhere, then we'll be fine and dandy.

1 hour ago, Archer said:

I sure do hope you'll be using this instead of trying to make up something of your own

have some self confidence. i would hope we can do some better writing than the guy who brought us the SHADOWMAGE trilogy

the author is a fan just as we are. dude writes rpgs for a living he's not an authority on the universe any more than we can be

1 hour ago, Archer said:

i have the colonies part prepared but i never posted it save for a few bits and the actual colonies' list. i still do not have time to format and type it all out, but if you pick it up and not take the lore elsewhere, then we'll be fine and dandy.

if you put it up as is we can lend a hand. i'm sure everyone would like to get some movement done on this project and we'd all like to see what you've come up with

what he wrote makes sense to me and i like it personally, i see no reason for us to waste time on shit that's already there and makes sense

i don't remember where it is, i think i already posted it in the intel vault

i never got to do the existing colonies list and a few other last touches such as explaining restricted colonies