SST Quotes Thread

Silly goose

FLEETCOMM
01:07:58 - Po. Alysia Harper[LOOC]: Jesus fuck.
01:08:06 - Cdt. Annabelle Thacker[LOOC]: Its like MOBCOMM but they actually respond
01:08:10 - Po. Alysia Harper[LOOC]: Y'all know what I meant but damn.
01:08:12 - Cdt. Annabelle Thacker[LOOC]: badum tsh

I have no shame blow me

2:38 AM - Mannulus: 10/10. Please make into a book.
2:38 AM - StevieJr: little girls are the best
2:38 AM - Mannulus: :|
2:38 AM - StevieJr: not
2:38 AM - StevieJr: little
2:38 AM - StevieJr: i mean
2:38 AM - StevieJr: small
2:38 AM - Mannulus: ._.
2:38 AM - StevieJr: like girls below 5'7
2:38 AM - Mannulus: O.O

21:55:41 - Cm. Annabelle Thacker[PM]: when can we space MI dad?
21:55:43 - Captain Aramis A. Hux[BC]: Affirmative. I'll be in my office.
21:56:05 - Captain Aramis A. Hux[PM]: When Xal devides to shut down the server and we pk the audie. XD
21:56:15 - Cm. Annabelle Thacker[PM]: we already Pked the audie.
21:56:17 - Captain Aramis A. Hux[PM]: decides, even. XD
21:56:24 - Captain Aramis A. Hux[PM]: Shit.
21:56:28 - Captain Aramis A. Hux[PM]: Grant
21:56:44 - Cm. Annabelle Thacker[PM]: Oh my lanta how did...HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FUCK THAT UP!? YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN!?
21:56:51 - Captain Aramis A. Hux[OOC]: Noight.

21:57:03 - Captain Aramis A. Hux[PM]: Pro Skills
21:57:38 - Cm. Annabelle Thacker[PM]: more like a stroke from that brain tumor

I don't think Rook can let the Audie go.

[AdminLog] 04:27:16 - xXx_OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz_xXx used /me. Arguments were 'dropped his arm, sending a solid kick to the man's chest, attempting to send him crashing into the stairs behind him.'
 04:27:23 - Cipher making Cancerbury great used /whisper. Arguments were 'HE insulted Bently.'
04:27:28 - Cipher making Cancerbury great used /whisper. Arguments were 'When he gave him some advice.'
04:27:53 - Pvt. Simon Deblowski[LOOC]: why is Bently so aboosive? is he this rough with White? XD
04:28:00 - SSgt. Sebastian Bently[LOOC]: yes

"you post this so you dont feel guilty about your disgusting thoughts for a child i dont give a damn if she is 17 about to turn 18 she is a child and i hunt people who hunt children and exploit children. i do things to them that make them wish for death just to give them peace. now you are on my radar pray we do not cross paths because like all the rest i will add you to my collection scum like you deserve tortures beyond all human understanding and ill prefrom with a smile. children and the most vulnerable of us and must have protection from monsters who prey on them. thats a job i gladly take up you will find me waiting in the shadow dont think your safe none of you twisted freaks who harm kids and justify pedophilia are." - A marauder

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo"- A pathfinder

Accurate?

There goes my hero: 

00:53:58 - Pfc. Helena Clenmore[OOC]: Finch is gonna Bone Walters.
00:54:04 - : Helena Clenmore was kicked with the reason: 
00:54:05 - : redneckrOadkill has just disconnected.
00:54:11 - : OOC Chat has been toggled off

Friday, May 18, 2018
SSgt. Sebastian Bently: /yell. 'First of all.'
SSgt. Sebastian Bently: /yell. 'Hyvonen, Holland.'
SSgt. Sebastian Bently: /yell.  'I would like to start by saying your accuracy is fucking awful.'
SSgt. Sebastian Bently: /yell. 'Next time you want to frag me on the field aim for my fucking head.'
SSgt. Sebastian Bently: /yell. 'The rest of you. Firing lines. Use. Them.'
SSgt. Sebastian Bently: /yell. 'And watch your fucking aim. So help me God if I get shot by either of you dumb cunts again I'll shoot you back. And you will not stand up afterwards.'
SSgt. Sebastian Bently: /yell. 'Recruit with the eerily familiar last name, you're promoted.'
Pvt. Vinny Sebastion /me. 'Would smile to himself saying a small "Yaaay~" under his breath'
SSgt. Sebastian Bently: /yell. 'The rest of you, go shower, go relax. Except Hyvonen and Holland. I hope you stub your fucking toes in the shower.'
SSgt. Sebastian Bently: /yell. 'Dismissed.'

• Winner 1

09:28:27 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would throw the dart with 100 PERCENT focus and determination. He would put his entire soul into this one dart throw. His brows furrow. His arm reaches back. He moves his arm forward and the dart is released from his hand. As it spirals through the air white lines would appear following it through the space. As it came closer to the board Miguel would hold his hands together. The ultimate dart throw of destiny.

Rolls a 94+10= 104

20 hours ago, Arrow said:

09:28:27 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would throw the dart with 100 PERCENT focus and determination. He would put his entire soul into this one dart throw. His brows furrow. His arm reaches back. He moves his arm forward and the dart is released from his hand. As it spirals through the air white lines would appear following it through the space. As it came closer to the board Miguel would hold his hands together. The ultimate dart throw of destiny.

Rolls a 94+10= 104

then the PTSD kicks in and you hit Carter in the eye

7 hours ago, radical roach said:

ol nice\

i mean haha im not flirting im just sayign i think ur feet look rly healthy haha i mean i can tell u take care of urself lol

hey thats a bullyism stop oor ur not invited to my birth day parties! or ill tell my mom on you!

On 5/27/2018 at 3:48 PM, El Excellente said:

22:44:57 - **Spc. Miguel Lorenzo would get punched in the face. He takes a step back befor sending a spinning heel dick to Reuben's jaw.

Hey...Never underestimate the power of dick attacks. You whip that shit out and the enemy will get freaked out. Or you will get a BJ maybe...if pronhbu has tought me anything.

14:47:14 - SCPo. Alysia Harper[OOC]: Ever take a dump so big that when it finally pops out you feel kinda gay?
14:48:00 - Pfc. Gary "Gaz" Johnson[OOC]: stop
14:48:07 - PO. Paul Schmidt[OOC]: No?
14:48:43 - Cpl. Miranda Walters[OOC]: Only when I put it back in @Harper
14:48:51 - Cpl. Franklyn Holland[OOC]: Yeah we fucked a few times.
14:49:22 - SCPo. Alysia Harper[OOC]: Isn't that an actual sex act? Where you freeze the turd and then fuck the girl with it?
14:49:32 - MSpc. Valerie Faust[OOC]: ........STOP
14:49:33 - Cpl. Franklyn Holland[OOC]: Is that what Chev does?
14:49:35 - 3Spc. Jessica Read[OOC]: uhhhhhhh
14:49:36 - LCpl. Gray Seraphim[OOC]: STOP AH, FUCKING FUCK STOP
14:49:44 - Spc. Adam Pearce[OOC]: Da fuk?
14:50:16 - SCPo. Alysia Harper[OOC]: Oh yeah it is! It's called the Alaskan Pipeline. Now I remember.
14:50:23 - LCpl. Gray Seraphim[OOC]: DONT TELL US THAT SHIT
14:50:29 - Cpl. Troy 'Turtle' Hughes[OOC]: Guys, you are making me want to kill myself. Stop, please.
14:50:32 - Cpl. Franklyn Holland[OOC]: SO that's what Chav means when he wants it rough
14:50:32 - Spc. Adam Pearce[OOC]: Band him!!!
14:50:40 - Pfc. Gary "Gaz" Johnson[OOC]: i already want to die so it is cool dw
14:50:45 - : OOC Delay set to 999999999 seconds

51 minutes ago, Mannulus said:

14:47:14 - SCPo. Alysia Harper[OOC]: Ever take a dump so big that when it finally pops out you feel kinda gay?
14:48:00 - Pfc. Gary "Gaz" Johnson[OOC]: stop
14:48:07 - PO. Paul Schmidt[OOC]: No?
14:48:43 - Cpl. Miranda Walters[OOC]: Only when I put it back in @Harper
14:48:51 - Cpl. Franklyn Holland[OOC]: Yeah we fucked a few times.
14:49:22 - SCPo. Alysia Harper[OOC]: Isn't that an actual sex act? Where you freeze the turd and then fuck the girl with it?
14:49:32 - MSpc. Valerie Faust[OOC]: ........STOP
14:49:33 - Cpl. Franklyn Holland[OOC]: Is that what Chev does?
14:49:35 - 3Spc. Jessica Read[OOC]: uhhhhhhh
14:49:36 - LCpl. Gray Seraphim[OOC]: STOP AH, FUCKING FUCK STOP
14:49:44 - Spc. Adam Pearce[OOC]: Da fuk?
14:50:16 - SCPo. Alysia Harper[OOC]: Oh yeah it is! It's called the Alaskan Pipeline. Now I remember.
14:50:23 - LCpl. Gray Seraphim[OOC]: DONT TELL US THAT SHIT
14:50:29 - Cpl. Troy 'Turtle' Hughes[OOC]: Guys, you are making me want to kill myself. Stop, please.
14:50:32 - Cpl. Franklyn Holland[OOC]: SO that's what Chav means when he wants it rough
14:50:32 - Spc. Adam Pearce[OOC]: Band him!!!
14:50:40 - Pfc. Gary "Gaz" Johnson[OOC]: i already want to die so it is cool dw
14:50:45 - : OOC Delay set to 999999999 seconds

shamefur act, you hava dishonored yer famiry. If yer shame is to unbearabre I have dis sword ready fo u