SST Quotes Thread

Silly goose

*Recruit Hindenburg walks in*

** 2Spc. Ajax Drivas squints at the Recruit's last name on his uniform.
2Spc. Ajax Drivas says "Unfortunate.
** Rct. Victor Von Hindenburg clambers over the bar, grabbing another bottle of beer. 
Spc. Marky Wilke says "What?"
[LOOC] Cpl. Noemi 'Tidbit' Rosangela: LMAO

[OOC] Sgt. Lowell Hartwick: gn ❤️
Player nik left the game (Disconnect by user.)
nik has disconnected from the server.
[128.0] Spc. Grace Corbin: What are we doin'.
[128.0] LCpl. Frederick Stokes: No. Idea.
[128.0] 3Spc. Erhart 'Runt' Von Strattmann: I think the sergeant went to get smokes.
Spc. William Saint-Claire says "Mc-dead-alds."
[128.0] 3Spc. Erhart 'Runt' Von Strattmann: Hopefully he comes back ja?
Spc. William Saint-Claire says "Fuck these ads."
** Spc. Grace Corbin laughs in Portuguese.
[128.0] TSgt. Tzipora 'Action' Bronson: Hes gonna be like his dad and not come back
** 3Spc. Erhart 'Runt' Von Strattmann cackles in jew-hunter.
[128.0] LCpl. Frederick Stokes: He might be leaving to get you some new legs.
[128.0] Spc. William Saint-Claire: Shut up, jew.

[LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: guys what do i do
[LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: do i 
3Spc. Guy Larson says "'Bout th' same. Most'a th' squad disappeared halfway through, fer' some reason."
[LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: a) freak it
[LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: b) wait it out
[LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: c) try to make it better
[LOOC] LCpl. Frederick Stokes: what
[LOOC] 3Spc. Guy Larson: eat it tbh
[LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: sound advice

LtCol. Sebastian Bently backsteps. He'd then jump up, sending a two footed DROPKICK into the man's upper chest, landing on his side afterward.

** LtCol. Sebastian Bently rolled 98 with a 50 bonus for 148.

** Ens. Andrea 'Wolf' Schultz fucking loses it, collapsing onto her bed in a fit of laughter that steals every bit of air from her lungs.

** Cdt. Lorenzo Roberto Sanchez Ramirez rolled 12.

Bently drop kicks the dwarf, sending him flying back several feet.

** Cdt. Lorenzo Roberto Sanchez Ramirez yells like a pig

Spc. Marky Wilke says "Bravo sir."

** LtCol. Sebastian Bently exhaled slowly, getting to his feet.

Cdt. Lorenzo Roberto Sanchez Ramirez yells "UHUHUHAHAUAUAHSHHVMMFMFF."

Ens. Lisa 'Cobra 1-1' White says "Well done."

LCpl. Shaun C. Morello yells "Holy shit!"

Janitor Juan 'Rico' Pablo: feels a disturbance in the force.

Cpl. Lowell Hartwick says "Honk honk little porky."

Cpl. Lowell Hartwick says "Squeal for me."

• Creative 1

** Rct. Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz would move towards his opponent throwing a punch as hard as he possibly can.
** Rct. Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz rolled 97 with a STR [30] bonus for 127.
** Cm. Cedar Tynod attempts to dodge the attack, he'd already be on his toes making it easier.  Dodging to his left, he'd simply step away.
** Cm. Cedar Tynod rolled 50.
** Rct. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz his fist would connect with square with his jawline. From there he would step back and ready another massive punch.
Cpl. Sarah Redbrick says "Oohp."
2Spc. Wendy Goodwin says "Ouch."
Cpl. Sarah Redbrick says "Bopped the bird man."
2Spc. Wendy Goodwin says "I'm not even in the ring, and that hurt me."
** Cpl. Maxine 'Maxi-Pad' Valentine had a moment of realization.
Cpl. Maxine 'Maxi-Pad' Valentine says "OOOOH."
** Cm. Cedar Tynod is fucking blown back by his mans megapunch, he'd fall back into the fence, feeling his jaw.  Soon, he'd be back on his toes, ready to take or dodge another punch.
[LOOC] 2Spc. Wendy Goodwin: worldstaaaaaar
** Rct. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz would wind up that second massive punch straight for the floot mans gut.
[LOOC] TSgt. Tzipora 'Action' Bronson: floot
[LOOC] Cm. Cedar Tynod: fl00t
[LOOC] Rct. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz: roll bonus or nah im good with either
** Cm. Cedar Tynod rolled 23.
** Cpl. Sarah Redbrick snorted a short laugh, "Oooh- The recruit has bird-man on the opes right now."
[LOOC] Cm. Cedar Tynod: fuck me
** Rct. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz rolled 91.

** Rct. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz the lighting speed punch would land straight into his gut.
** Cm. Cedar Tynod is fucking pounded in the stomach by the god himself named Greg.  He'd fall down, holding his gut, attempting to regain some grasp on what the fuck was happening and get back up.
** Cm. Cedar Tynod rolled 37.
** Rct. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz rolled 40.
** Cm. Cedar Tynod loses his grasp on the world and his well-being for a second, just laying on the ground holding his gut.  He'd rollover on his back, releasing a huge sigh.
** Rct. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz would move to his down opponent. Standing above him he would stretch out his hand with a smile. "Good fight sir."

WORLDSTAAAAR

10 hours ago, Orwell said:

Amazing. After receiving an adrenaline shot to the heart, Larson was somehow brought back to life, reborn into a screaming and hellish landscape that he happily lent his voice to.

i laughed sm when I saw that, idk why xD

• Funny 1

** Pfc. Steven Hartcourt flourishes into a bow. "Lord Quentin McBuggery at your service!" He says as if addressing someone in a period drama.
LCpl. Roki Bosanac says "You hurt me."
LCpl. Roki Bosanac says "My nose is bad enough."
LCpl. Roki Bosanac says "Stop making my soul scream."

[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: keep goin larson ur lovel
[LOOC] 2Spc. Guy Larson: thanks for appreciating me for who am i am
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: a beautiful man
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: like all of you here today
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: beautiful men
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: except erhart, he's a pretty lady

• Winner 1

*Stitches up Bosanac's right arm*

LCpl. Roki Bosanac says "Thanks, chieftain."
3Spc. Maxwell DeVries says "Just don't work it too hard, you dig?"
LCpl. Roki Bosanac says "It's my right arm."
LCpl. Roki Bosanac says "I'll work it."
3Spc. Maxwell DeVries says "Ha ha."
3Spc. Maxwell DeVries says "Use your left or find a pretty lady."
LCpl. Roki Bosanac says "Jesus, that sounded awful. Not like that."
3Spc. Maxwell DeVries yells "Ha."
LCpl. Roki Bosanac yells "Yeah, I get it!"

** LCpl. Roki Bosanac would clear his throat. And begin to play a somewhat easy beat. It's not as hardcore as half the shit he's been singing, and is actually fairly laid back. In a Slav, it'd elicit nostalgia. For anyone, however, they could tell that this song was made in a better time. A happier time.
** LCpl. Roki Bosanac would gently bob his head to the beat, in lieu of the drums that would ordinarily be the meat of this particular beat. He looks at the pair, and is surprisingly -not- yelling them. He's quite relaxed, actually.
** SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin sputters in her lowered position, getting vodka on herself before lowering it again, smiling ear-to-ear with the Yugo beat.
SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin says "Emmett, please, the concert!"
LCpl. Roki Bosanac says "Pokupimo boje koje padaju na seba, dovoljan je dodir, samo to nam treba!"
** SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin bounces a leg up and down to the beat, bobbing her head back and forth with a grin.
** LCpl. Roki Bosanac is out and out fuckin' smiling. His beat drops somewhat his feet tapping along as he belts out this beautiful track about the unity of Yugoslavia's towns. The semantics are lost on the people, so they hear a guy singing in a language that they don't understand, and they see that he's fuckin' beaming.
[LOOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: not typing all the lyrics tho
[LOOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: serbocroatian is a bitch
** Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett couldn't help but smile at the performance, leaning back with a soft sigh.
** LCpl. Roki Bosanac would bust out into a shred - easygoing, yet somehow not. Upbeat, fast, and very 'turbo'. He'd offer a point to the seated pair, before yelling.
** SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin notices his genuine content, giving a light cheer with a grin plastered on her face, "A lovely rendition!"
LCpl. Roki Bosanac yells "Igra rockenroooooool, cela Jugoslaaaaaaaaavijaaaaaaaaaaaa!
LCpl. Roki Bosanac yells "Sve se oko tebe ispravlja savijaaaaaaaaaaa!"
** SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin busts a fuckin' gut at the yell, enjoying the Hell out of his enthusiasm.
** LCpl. Roki Bosanac would shake his head from side to side, even as the beat would peter off. It almost sounds sad, were one to put their mind to it. Maybe a precipitation to Yugoslavia's downfall due to the fucking USTA- no worries. It picks up again, and his most -heavenly- of tones would permeate the air, creating an upbeat atmosphere. For him, at least.
[LOOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: seriously bros, have you ever tried to type serbocroatian?
[LOOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: never do it
[LOOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: takes half a fucking year
** Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett began to clap prematurely, not able to help himself.
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: for the good of the people
[LOOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: for the good of the people, for all the towns in jugoslavija
[LOOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: except you kosovo, FUCK you kosovo
** SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin bobs her head back and forth continouosly, entranced by the raw, unadultered Nationalism that is taking place in front of her.
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: pure power
** LCpl. Roki Bosanac was practically flying the Yugoslavian flag, while gunning down fucking Ustase, AND wearing a Padobranci beret. He busts into the chorus, giving the initial shred a bit more welly. He's putting his heart into it, as he belts out an "IGRA ROCKENROOOOOOOOOOOOOL," before pointing to the pair of battered individuals.
[OOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: tbh bros, when do we assemble a boy band within the MI
** Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett clapped once more!
[OOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: flex our superior musical taste on fleetfags
Player Satan has joined the game
** SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin sits up in the chair, finally overcoming her stupor and pain. She sticks two fingers in her mouth and gives a loud, jovial whistle. "Yugoslavian Power!" She hollers!
** LCpl. Roki Bosanac tilts his head, and simply finishes with a "CELAAAAAAAAAA JUGOSLAVIJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Ispravlja i savijaaaaaaaaa! Cela Jugoslavijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
** LCpl. Roki Bosanac would let the song peter off. It wasn't hardcore serbo rock, fine for killing rebelling Croats to, but it was a wholesome song. About towns, and how rock and roll binds them together.
[OOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: i'll turn the bastards into the panteri
[OOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: we will do nothing but hunt bosnians
** Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett stood himself up a moment, dusting off his pants before raising his hands to crack the knuckles in an over-confident fashion. "Okay! My turn! Should I play the electric or acoustic?"
** LCpl. Roki Bosanac tilts his head at Emmett.
LCpl. Roki Bosanac says "Flip a coin."
** Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett mentally flipped one, as he did not have one on hand.
** Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett rolled 50.
SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin says "Roki!"
[LOOC] Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett: thank you mobcomm
[LOOC] Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett: literally the only value
[LOOC] Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett: adlfjalkjf
SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin says "That was beautiful! Absolute Muscian power!"
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: LOL
[LOOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: 1-50 heads, 51-100 tails
** Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett rolled 41.
[LOOC] LCpl. Roki Bosanac: goomba
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: 1/100, i rolled two 50's in a row
Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett says "Electric it is."
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: 50 is cursed
[LOOC] Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett: 1/1000 actually
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: oh ya i forgot to do the math
[LOOC] Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett: or wait
[LOOC] Spc. Shane 'Straw-Man' Emmett: 100000?

absolute nationalism, glory to jugoslavija, Glory to TIto's Dream

left the coin flip at the end because 50 is a cursed number

** Pfc. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz would watch intently with his big Polish eyes.
** Pfc. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz rolled 100 with a STR [30] bonus for 130.
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: holy shit
** Pfc. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz would stare intently.

pure energy, nat 100 str roll w a 30 bonus str just to stare as something with force

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Gromborg said:

** Pfc. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz would watch intently with his big Polish eyes.
** Pfc. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz rolled 100 with a STR [30] bonus for 130.
[LOOC] SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin: holy shit
** Pfc. Grzegorz 'Greg' Brzęczyszczykiewicz would stare intently.

pure energy, nat 100 str roll w a 30 bonus str just to stare as something with force

Image result for x men cyclops eyes

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin says "I don't blame her, it's prolly hella stressful to be a massa sarge."
Spc. Bradley Tanner says "I was at the lashing, surprised she survived fucking *FIFTEEN*."

[LOOC] Spc. Bradley Tanner: Larson is just an NPC at this point
[LOOC] Spc. Bradley Tanner: he doesn't do shit
** Pvt. Charles Miller clicks onGuy to get a quest
** !
** Spc. Guy Larson ran dialogue politely telling Miller to fuck off.
** "Ah hello traveler."
** Collect 10 rolls of Celox gauze for the sick bay!
** 0/10
** Reward: 10 pounds.

Just now, Gromborg said:

SSpc. Grace 'Pasta' Corbin says "I don't blame her, it's prolly hella stressful to be a massa sarge."
Spc. Bradley Tanner says "I was at the lashing, surprised she survived fucking *FIFTEEN*."

[LOOC] Spc. Bradley Tanner: Larson is just an NPC at this point
[LOOC] Spc. Bradley Tanner: he doesn't do shit
** Pvt. Charles Miller clicks onGuy to get a quest
** !
** Spc. Guy Larson ran dialogue politely telling Miller to fuck off.
** "Ah hello traveler."
** Collect 10 rolls of Celox gauze for the sick bay!
** 0/10
** Reward: 10 pounds.

When can we bring back slavery?

*Walks by a recruit and a private*

** Rct. Christopher Leeds looks down at it, smiling as he takes it putting it in his mouth, he looks down at the end, smiling.

Me:

1136.gif

Spoiler

Then I see this

** Pvt. Dominic Stiletta hands his lighter to the croot

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Funny 1