SST Quotes Thread

Silly goose

01:07:25 - Sgt. Graham 'Cunt' Maclagan: I'll sleep with you, my beautiful lesbian.
01:07:31 - 3Spc. Sarah Redbrick: Oof- 
01:07:32 -
Pvt. Jackie Knoxx: No!
01:07:34 - **Sgt. Graham 'Cunt' Maclagan takes Knoxx by her cheeks. Both of them.
01:07:40 - Cpl. William St. Claire[OOC]: Be right back.
01:07:44 -
Pvt. Jackie Knoxx: Get off!
01:07:52 - Sgt. Graham 'Cunt' Maclagan: Gimme a kissie, c'mon. 
01:08:00 - Cpo. Jennifer Lewis[LOOC]: hearing a rape
01:08:04 -
**Pvt. Jackie Knoxx would attempt to lightly nudge him back.
01:08:11 - 3Spc. Sarah Redbrick: What am i witnessing right now?
01:08:23 -
Sgt. Graham 'Cunt' Maclagan: We're turning a dyke into a christian hetero woman.
01:08:30 - **Sgt. Graham 'Cunt' Maclagan lets go.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

19:23:01 - **CPo. Jennifer Lewis screams out in pain as the lash hits her.

19:24:46 - **BgGen. Brian C. Larsen licks his lips
19:25:01 - **2Spc. Kolur 'Smith' Larsson licks his lips too.
19:25:01 - **Cpo. Jon Paul 'Blue Angel 1-1' Bohannon glances down at the jizz on the floor and look up,not even bothering if it was his or not.

19:25:05 - **LCpl. Ezarath Cazernovia eyes seem to follow the whip and seem to glimmer as it makes contact with the fleetie's flesh.
19:25:35 - **CPo. Jennifer Lewis again screams out in pain.
19:25:44 - **Lt. Daisy 'Hel' Bailey takes a step away from Larsen, toward Salem
19:25:47 - CPo. Jennifer Lewis[YELL]: Ahhh!
19:26:20 - **BgGen. Brian C. Larsen stares at Jennifer, smiling warmly
19:26:56 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Tell you what - she's definitely a screamer over a moaner.

Mmmm. Delicious.

• Like 2

22:43:04 - **CPO. Jon Paul 'Blue Angel 1-1' Bohannon would turn the chair around a a pair of aviators on his face,lowered under his eyes, he takes the cigar out of his mouth "Lewis was demoted, I fucked her on General Larsen's desk with General Larsen pre-sent." he would push the glasses up over his eyes with a big ole texas grin on his face.
Captain Aramis A. Hux[LOOC]: The moment I heard Bohannon say he has sex with you on Larsen's desk, I knew that I no longer wanted to live

22:48:22 - CPO. Jennifer Lewis: I thought it was the best course of action.
22:48:36 - Captain Aramis A. Hux: Well, I bet those civ's would disagree

• Winner 1

23:50:19 - CPo. Jon Paul 'Blue Angel 1-1' Bohannon[OOC]: i kinda hope this shit explodes
23:50:30 - Ens. Naomi Stirling[LOOC]: roll

CPo. Jon Paul 'Blue Angel 1-1' Bohannon has rolled a 98
23:50:39 - Ens. Naomi Stirling[LOOC]: I made you roll for nothing
23:50:45 - CPo. Jon Paul 'Blue Angel 1-1' Bohannon[LOOC]: darn

• Funny 1

*Pvt. May Belle Fitzgerald 's breathing would quicken, and she would look around the room frantically, seeming to be so distressed her eyeballs might pop right out of her skull. She would attempt to quell her stutter a bit but to no real avail as she would speak slightly louder to begin with, but as on she would speak, she would become more and more quiet to the point where it would be less audible than before. "I... d-d-don't.... er... I... I.... I... c-can't... I m-m-mean... er... I... I... he uh... I-I-I was er... sh-sh-shot, a-a-a-a-and um... he... is... a-a-a... a f-f-friend... and... and... a-a-and... er... he was.. er... h-h--h-h-helping... me... er... a-a-and.... he... er... w-w-w-we... er... th-th-then... um... g-g... we... er... he.... I-I... he... went... and... uh... we er... er... er.. er... g-g-g-g-got... er... s-s-some... um... uh... d-d-... f--f-f-f-fed...c-c-cola... and... um... um... y-y-yeah... er.... M-m-m-master S-s-sergeant...." She would say, though it would be quite difficult to understand her when she spake.

**MSgt. Mikayla Kowalski waits for the door to close, looking back towards the trooper. "-- Then why are you turning into a machine gun?"

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Heresiarch Grimm said:

*Pvt. May Belle Fitzgerald 's breathing would quicken, and she would look around the room frantically, seeming to be so distressed her eyeballs might pop right out of her skull. She would attempt to quell her stutter a bit but to no real avail as she would speak slightly louder to begin with, but as on she would speak, she would become more and more quiet to the point where it would be less audible than before. "I... d-d-don't.... er... I... I.... I... c-can't... I m-m-mean... er... I... I... he uh... I-I-I was er... sh-sh-shot, a-a-a-a-and um... he... is... a-a-a... a f-f-friend... and... and... a-a-and... er... he was.. er... h-h--h-h-helping... me... er... a-a-and.... he... er... w-w-w-we... er... th-th-then... um... g-g... we... er... he.... I-I... he... went... and... uh... we er... er... er.. er... g-g-g-g-got... er... s-s-some... um... uh... d-d-... f--f-f-f-fed...c-c-cola... and... um... um... y-y-yeah... er.... M-m-m-master S-s-sergeant...." She would say, though it would be quite difficult to understand her when she spake.

**MSgt. Mikayla Kowalski waits for the door to close, looking back towards the trooper. "-- Then why are you turning into a machine gun?"

Witnessed. I swear, all I wanted was that stupid Fedcola

Bently gets Sexually assaulted.

@Kris @Jimbow

Spoiler

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: Jesus...

Rct. Benard KillGore: 2 bros, making sure everything in their poop shoot works? dont know how thats gay, sir

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: Right.

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: I'm gonna airlock myself.

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: If you're into that, good for you.

Ens. Naomi Stirling: --That....

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: But i'm not into that.

Rct. Benard KillGore: sit tight corporal

Rct. Benard KillGore: close ur eyes and pretend im Miss Stirling

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: I'm good.

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: That's it, airlock it is.

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: Bently told me hes into that shit.

[Recruit walks up to Bently.]

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: Back the fuck up, Recruit.

Rct. Benard KillGore: you dont have to fight me corporal

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: I don't plan to.

Rct. Benard KillGore: im here to kill bugs, and get fucked

Rct. Benard KillGore: and there arent any bugs on this ship

• Like 4
  • Optimistic 1
24 minutes ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Bently gets Sexually assaulted.

@Kris @Jimbow

Reveal hidden contents

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: Jesus...

Rct. Benard KillGore: 2 bros, making sure everything in their poop shoot works? dont know how thats gay, sir

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: Right.

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: I'm gonna airlock myself.

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: If you're into that, good for you.

Ens. Naomi Stirling: --That....

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: But i'm not into that.

Rct. Benard KillGore: sit tight corporal

Rct. Benard KillGore: close ur eyes and pretend im Miss Stirling

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: I'm good.

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: That's it, airlock it is.

Cdr. Jeremey 'Arter' Nash: Bently told me hes into that shit.

[Recruit walks up to Bently.]

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: Back the fuck up, Recruit.

Rct. Benard KillGore: you dont have to fight me corporal

Cpl. Sebastian Bently: I don't plan to.

Rct. Benard KillGore: im here to kill bugs, and get fucked

Rct. Benard KillGore: and there arent any bugs on this ship

Ive been talking to this same Killgore for years, he's a special, homosexual gem, dont mind him.

20:38:05 - Cdt. Tegan Sarheat: Cadet Annabelle Thacker. One would bear the fruits of a question, I wish to plant this question in a metophorical sense.
20:41:59 - Cdt. Tegan Sarheat: You wear the uniform of the that of a United Citizens Federation Fleet Cadet, although one would notice the individual before oneself bears multiple bodily injuries, some being wounds with the involvement of mutilation. One would then come to the assumption that the individual before oneself, being you, of course, would have a past history of Military service, without a doubt that being service in the Mobile Infantry galactic fighting force. Although, one could also assume you have past history as a Brothel worker, if the latter is correct, one would ask the amount of currency you allowed foreign individuals to commit acts of intercourse with you 'went for' in layman terms. One would assume not a vast amount.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? I WENT AFK!

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
55 minutes ago, Bohannon said:

20:38:05 - Cdt. Tegan Sarheat: Cadet Annabelle Thacker. One would bear the fruits of a question, I wish to plant this question in a metophorical sense.
20:41:59 - Cdt. Tegan Sarheat: You wear the uniform of the that of a United Citizens Federation Fleet Cadet, although one would notice the individual before oneself bears multiple bodily injuries, some being wounds with the involvement of mutilation. One would then come to the assumption that the individual before oneself, being you, of course, would have a past history of Military service, without a doubt that being service in the Mobile Infantry galactic fighting force. Although, one could also assume you have past history as a Brothel worker, if the latter is correct, one would ask the amount of currency you allowed foreign individuals to commit acts of intercourse with you 'went for' in layman terms. One would assume not a vast amount.

<3 oopsie

13 hours ago, Bohannon said:

That, right there, is the ultimate, most respectful and best way to call you a cheap whore. 

On 10/21/2017 at 6:00 AM, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Larsen looks at Sentoniel's penis.

Hide contents

BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: What's he in for?
10:46:10 - 2Spc. Chase McKnight: Lug incident.
10:46:17 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: "Lug incident"
10:46:27 - 2Spc. Chase McKnight: He got shredded by several bullets.
10:46:32 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Gonna live?
10:46:33 - SSpc. Sarah 'Eos' Redbrick: Whats a lug- Oh.
10:46:34 - Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel: He means Lung. 
10:46:36 - 2Spc. Chase McKnight: Yup.
10:47:22 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: "Yup" - as in, gonna live?
10:47:31 - 2Spc. Chase McKnight: Yes, sir. He's already under-gone the surgery.
10:47:38 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Cool. How long?
10:47:40 - **Lt. Eleanor Tuuli held her hands behind her back.
10:47:47 - 2Spc. Chase McKnight: Probably a day or so out of combat...
10:47:57 - Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel: Unfortunately. 
10:48:21 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Aw princess.
10:48:23 - **Lt. Eleanor Tuuli glances towards Sentoniel.
10:48:26 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: How big's your dick, Sentoniel?
10:48:38 - **BgGen. Brian C. Larsen stares at the Sergeant, deadpanning
10:48:46 - **Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel paused, unsure how to answer the queston. "Uh- I can't say I've meassured, sir."
10:48:49 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Show me.
10:48:54 - Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel: Uh- 
10:49:05 - **BgGen. Brian C. Larsen stares at Kaelam. "Show me your FUCKING dick."
10:49:09 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen[YELL]: EVERYONE OUT.
10:49:15 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Except Tuuli.
10:49:16 - **SSpc. Sarah 'Eos' Redbrick Squints for a moment and then purses her lips walking out.
10:49:49 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen[LOOC]: i demand total obedience
10:50:00 - **Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel sat there a little awkwardly for a moment before nodding, shuffling around a little to slip off the weird medical trouser things people probably wear.
10:50:19 - Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel[LOOC]: if you make me roll I'll commit
10:50:22 - **BgGen. Brian C. Larsen takes a step back, staring at Sentoniel sternly
10:50:41 - **Lt. Eleanor Tuuli remains impartial and generally apathetic looking.
10:51:32 - **BgGen. Brian C. Larsen glances at Tuuli
10:51:41 - Lt. Eleanor Tuuli: Sir.
10:51:42 - **Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel slid down the trousers, sitting there rather awkwardly, doing as he was told and 'Showing Larsen his dick.'
10:51:56 - **BgGen. Brian C. Larsen turns, looking at Sentoniel - completely apathatic.
10:52:05 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: That's a good sized, good looking dick, Sergeant.
10:52:17 - **Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel held in a laugh as he nodded. "Thank you, sir."
10:52:34 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: I like the look of your dick, son. Shame Tuuli here's a carpet muncher or she'd be all over it, right, Tuuli?
10:52:40 - Lt. Eleanor Tuuli: -- I'm asexual, sir.
10:52:43 - Lt. Eleanor Tuuli: Special snowflake term.
10:52:52 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Yeah, sure thing.
10:52:59 - **BgGen. Brian C. Larsen would raise his hands to his mouth, making a carpet muncher gesture
10:53:08 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: You can put your gown back on.
10:53:08 - **Lt. Eleanor Tuuli inhales.
10:53:16 - **Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel laid there for a moment before gesturing to the trousers. He then nodded, pulling them back up.
10:53:19 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Make sure he recovers
10:53:28 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Redbrick, look at me.
10:53:31 - Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel[WHISPER]: Uh-
10:53:43 - **SSpc. Sarah 'Eos' Redbrick Looks at him
10:53:47 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Your Sergeant's penis? Big and fucking girthy, like a tree trunk.
10:53:52 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Champion dick.
10:54:03 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: Do you understand me?
10:54:07 - BgGen. Brian C. Larsen: It's FUCKING huge
10:54:09 - **Sgt. Kaelam Sentoniel sat there, pokerfaced.

Just in a class reading old quotes during midterms.

I'm the first one done,

Everyone is still taking their test,

I'm trying not to laugh my ass off in the back.

Teacher noticed.

• Like 1