Battalion: 112th

Current Assignment: Ulysses Grant

Drops: 6

Current Status:

Mental Disorder: N/A

Physical Disabilities: N/A

Injuries: N/A

Personal Relationships:

Loved/Admired/Good Friend/Respected/Attracted/Friend/Liked/Neutral/Disliked/Hated

(Dead) Kaelam Sentoniel: I like love him, he's a funny guy and has taken me under his wing... Well actually Sergeant Josephine made him take me under his wing which I think we're both ok with. No longer under his wing, it was fun being under it for a day. We also ran a training together, enjoy being around him, meh. We're going 'steady' I guess..? I hope he doesn't tell everyone, I'd rather keep it a secret. Everyone basically knows now and I'm ok with that. I dont know what to do now that you're gone... I regret never being around and I believe that I should've stayed by your side but now I've lost that opportunity and its all my fault. You're gone and so has my heart with you, for the will to live in me has gone. I love you and will see you soon.

Arryn Falco: She's cool, first person I got to know on the ship and she seems like a person who doesn't care about anything which is fair enough. Learned some things off her, meh.

Garret Swift: He's a Sergeant who stared at me and gave me advice, pretty cool. Respect him for his rank, meh.

Weston MacDonnell: Another Sergeant, showed him how to properly make tea. Also I heard he was promoted rather quickly too like me, which is pretty cool. Seems alright, Meh.

Sonya Carmine: She's very.. Strange and is known for slapping people on the ass, I mean she rated mine an 8/10 so I got nothing to complain about but yeah meh.

Sarah Redbrick: A friendly marauder who's kind and I enjoy talking to, would like to hang out with her more. She's feeling down at the moment, I hope that changes.