Branch: Mobile Infantry.

Date of Enlistment: --

Years of Service: Four.

Service Record: --

Awards:

Personal Information

Family: No kin records remain.

Backstory: --

Characteristics: Short, tiny, hyper. Positive.

Strengths & Weaknesses: Short(good and bad), small framed, and a little too naive.

Other Information:

Personal Relationships

Spoiler

The lost, but not forgotten.

"Let us not forget those who journeyed into the howling dark and never returned."

• Felix Krautstag: "From the day I met you to the day I saw you for the last time, I never once thought that you would ever leave my side. It took a piece of me to watch you die, it left a wound that will never heal. So much time spent together, so many things taught, and so many days where I cried into your shoulder because I had a tough time. But you stuck with me and you were always there to make me feel better. I loved you, Felix. I won't forget you."

• Samuel Cronk: "I...I loved you, Cronk. I would never marry you or be your girlfriend, but you were the bigger brother I never had. I won't forget all the times you sat me down and told me about your life, the times we laughed so hard we couldn't breathe and I had to wipe tears from my eyes. I won't forget all the drops where I stuck right by your side the whole time. I miss you so much, Cronk. You and Felix had my back and made sure that I turned out alright...and I'm sorry that you never got to see what I became."

• Valentina Pacheco: "Patches, I can't imagine what you would do if I was to be gone. I couldn't imagine where I would be without you. You and Vond, you two protected me, but I've grown now. You don't send your letters in anymore, but I'll be sure to see you at least once before this life takes me. I'm sure you'd enjoy seeing how much I've grown.

• Naomi Vond: "You're off doing bigger and better things now. We're branded criminals, I'm sure you wouldn't approve, Vond. I've been trying really hard to make it on my own. You and all of my friends dropped like flies. I'll probably never see you again, you've stopped sending in letters, and you've probably forgotten about most of us. The unit's not doing so hot, and I'm trying to keep everyone's hopes up that tomorrow will be a better day. I miss you, a lot.

• Haerne Simonovich: "A long time ago I was the weird kid at school. I was taken under someone's wing. You took me under your wing, Simon. You taught me a lot. You saw me suffer through a lot, but you made sure that I was okay from day one. i remember you tying a length of cord on my belt and attaching it to yours. You pulled me along with you and made sure that I was okay. We drifted apart once you were put in charge, and you may of forgotten about me, but I never forgot about you, Simon. You'll always be in my heart. I won't forget.

• Abbigail Vitsion - TRANSFERRED 

• Cassandra Rhodes: "I'm sorry that we left on bad terms. I never wanted for that shit to go down. Now I'll never get to apologize. I'll miss you and Simon very much. Godspeed, you two. You two died together and died protecting your family, and I couldn't ask any more of you. You did your duty. Rest now, Cass. You've earned it.

• Tharman Rai: "It's been a long road without you here, Tharman. I've seen a lot of shit I never wanted to. I had to do a lot of things that you wouldn't be proud of. I lost that kukri, and I felt like I lost a part of me, and a part of you. I don't have any photos, only memories and scars from a time that I was carefree. A time when I could kick back and build a life for myself. It's all falling apart, Tharman. I miss you so much. I'm trying to stay happy and pretend like you're here with me, but it's so hard. I wish I died on that planet with you."

• Nikolai Dimov - RETIRED

• Kaelam Sentonial

• Aiden O'Farrell

• Frank Esposito

• Poppy Holtz

• John Freeson

• Annabelle Thacker

• Grace Corbin: "Out of all people, it had to be you? I really need your help here. I don't know if I can go on much longer like this."

• Shane Emmett - "When you died, it brought back memories I never wanted to relive. I knew a psychic like you once. Someone I loved as a friend, almost like he was my brother. Tharman, as tall as me, treated me like a little sister. He have me a kukri. I saw that train hit you...and I couldn't stop the memories from flooding in. I just wish we could of left on good terms."

• All of the unnamed soldiers who have fallen.

The Alive and Kicking

Spoiler

(Request please! With your characters full name.)

SSpc. Cait Donovan: "Best friend Cait! She's been a lot better since she stopped drinking, and I'm happy for her! "

Kendall 'Kenny' Florian: "I haven't seen him around much. Shame, really."

THE Greg"Greg scares me...he's always trying to chase me around and scare me. I should en-jay-pee him!"

2Spc. Wendy Goodwin: "She must be off doing something all the time, because I hardly see her."

Sgt. Lowell Hartwick: "I've just recently came back, but in my short(heh.)time that I have been reintegrated into the unit he's been really nice to me. It seems that being an old timer does have its perks, seeing as everyone gawks at the fact that I've been in for four years."

MSgt. Aaron Holtz: "I've known Holtz for...God, four years now? He was there to train me as a private. After seeing me grow up he's sort of grown into me. He asks me for help, which is SUPER ironic. I was there when he proposed to Poppy. We both miss her, Holtz. I'm not going to let him slip away because he's lost some people. I have too."

Pfc. Chase McKnight: "Sorry. But we're still friends, so It's all good!"

WO. Avacyn(?) 'Sailor Moon' Moon: "Creepy... I hope I never have to speak to her again. Those freakin' hands, her face, it's like a horror movie when I look at her. No thanks."

Cpl. Solomon Murphy: "I think I may of pissed him off. I'm still new to this whole leadership thing so I can be sloppy at times. I just hope that I can learn from him and the other sergeants."

Sgt. Tatsuo Okazaki: "Best friend Zaki! Thanks for being a role model for me. I don't think I would be where I am now if I didn't have you to follow."

SSpc. Hecle Phan"I...didn't see this coming. I first met Phan when I was leading a squad. He was a huge greenhorn, and if I didn't know any better, I would of thought he was your average recruit. He said he liked me when we were fishing on a boat. I remember catching a fish that was bigger then me...he proposed to me not too long ago. I don't just hope we work out, I know that we will work out. I love you."

Cpl. Sarah Redbrick: "A corporal with a red bio tech. I don't know too much about her, but she shared some booze with me. It was nasty. I like her accent, though!"

Cpl. Frederick Stokes: "Corporal! Good job, battle buddy."

Pfc. Flynn Taggart: "It's not cool to make fin of people's height, dude! You scared the hell out of me when you picked me up. Although, I've never felt taller than when I was on your shoulders."

Pfc. Carter Vert: "Vert and I go way back. I'm not exactly sure where he went, but obviously he's changed. Not a lot of people remember him, but I do. I missed him, and I'm glad he's back. I hate that the first drop you saw me on was me...yeah. I've changed, a lot."

Cpl. Anton Volker: "Volker is someone I've known for...God only knows how long. Him and I go back, and to be honest, I consider him a big brother. We've been through a lot together and I've learned a lot from him."

2ndLT. Amanda Winters: "I don't think I would of made it if you didn't give me that little glimmer of hope. I would of starved and rotted away in that prison if you didn't pick me up when I was down. Thank you, Winters. I just hope that we can see the end of this clusterfuck and we go back to being normal."

• Like 1