August Clanton -- Big dumb int-elope-r

Durango

IMG_0566.JPG
Basic Information:

Name: August Jedediah Clanton 
D.O.B: August 31st, 2279
Affiliation: 112th Moritas, UCF
Role(s): Staff Sergeant, Infantryman
Kin: Meredith Clanton (Mother, Manager @ Frank's Diner in Denver, CO; CIVILLIAN), Franklin Clanton (Father, Denver City Federal Sanitation Workers, inc; CIVILLIAN), June Skye Clanton (Sister, Juvenile), October Melody Clanton (Sister, Juvenile) 
Homeworld: Denver, Earth
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Hazel
Build: Large, Muscular

Backstory: Born the eldest of three kids to a lower class family, August found much of the responsibility of raising his sisters falling on him. He dutifully assisted his parents with watching the two,  around the age of 9. Five years later, he would begin work at Frank's Diner, which was managed by his mother. He was well liked in school, playing as a linebacker for his jump ball team and even managing a run for student body president, albeit resulting in defeat by disqualification after being caught sneaking alchohol into a school dance. August felt he needed more in his life, to fill a void. He'd slaved away for too long making cheeseburgers and chicken steak, and spent even longer watching his mother do it, with little to show for it at that. Plus, High school was almost over. August could feel his friends slip away as they moved on with their lives. So August went for the one thing no one else in his family has; citizenship. However, with his test scores being incredibly poor aside from the physical, August was fit for only one thing; Mobile Infantry. Now, as a Sergeant, he feels himself being reborn hard. He lives and breathes for battle, even if he won't admit it to himself. He's also nearly doubled in size. His parents, when video chatting do not recognize him. His sisters are afraid of him. Can August survive more than just physically in the world of the Infantry? Or will he forever be changed, bound to the Infantry until death? Only time will tell. 

Attributes:

Strength: 16/20
Dexterity: 13/20
Constitution: 12/20
Intelligence: 7/20
Wisdom: 12/20
Charisma: 14/20

Misc. Attributes:

"BUILT, MATE!! I'm BUILT" -- much like a certain famed Marauder, Clanton has improved his physical form to peak levels. 

"ROUGH NECK" -- Clanton has the  experience of a fatal injury, and holds it together slightly better when hurt, dying with dignity 

"Idiot Savant" -- Clantons dumb ideas are somehow so stupid that they work 

"Thousand yard stare" - Clanton's seen some shit and done some shit in the name of the Federation. It's a bit harder to shake him.

Combat Rating: 8/10

Pain/Health: 2/10

Wealth: Poor 

Other Information:

Characteristics: Loud, proud, and dumb

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--Ask to be added--

Anabelle 'Hard Knoxx' Thacker -- Seems to be tough enough. It's good that she recovers from injuries so quick, bad that she doesn't avoid getting injured more. I almost ordered her death. I felt really bad about it afterwards, not so much now. We've all got a number. If she wasn't always covered in bandages she'd be bangable, but I don't think I could manage otherwise. I'd be scared to break her. Pass.

Kristina 'Skadi' Sigrun --  Good Marauder, follows orders to the letter and gets them done. Plus, she's not bad to pal around with and drink a beer. Unless Clark's around, then they just make goo-goo eyes until I puke or leave the room so they can fuck or something. Little muscular for my tastes, and the robot arm would be a weird kink, but you know what they say; don't knock it until you tap it. Smash.

Daisy Bailey -- We've had some really mixed encounters. Not sure if she likes me or not. I mean, she smiles at me sometimes, but the whole ordeal with Ren I feel might've put us at odds. She's got a huge rack, but that resting bitch face dares you to look, and I'm not that brave most of the time. However, she's got some wiggle to her walk too, and she doesn't have eyes in the back of her head (God, I hope), so there's that. Smash.

John Sherman: I think we've been on a few drops, but not much to comment either way. It's kinda' fucked up to say, but when you start leading Troopers, you start forgetting names and faces. For all I know he could be a she, and like some kind of colonial supermodel that has a dude's name so, Smash, I guess. No, on the other hand he could be like a lizard person or some shit so. Better be safe. Pass.

Weston 'Mac' MacDonnel -- Are you kidding? Fucking Mac Attack, fucking Macillac, fucking Mac is back. He's a damn good Trooper, even if he's been getting some weird out-of-company assignments. We started out together. He's my bro. And I'd tear that ass up. SMASH.

Sarah Redbrick: Tough, aggressive, and deadly. Just one problem; that fucking pride. It's not just her, but still, something has to be done before we have another Ren incident. Also smash.

Sila Ren -- Damn, girl. It's hard to really put it in words. At first I blamed myself, but, you know, I really did try. If I could do it all over again, I'd have been your Sergeant more, friend less. Woulda' smashed though. Prison style.

Mina Ren -- Only problems we've ever had was when she came in the Infantry barracks tryna' tell me what to do. Big mistake. I felt bad about yelling at her and flexing on her, but, y'know, can't look like a bitch in front of my Troopers. I don't think she took it personally. I think we're even friends. Complete opposite of her sister, but they look pretty similar so, even though the circumstances would probably never be right, smash.

Travis Young -- Good Sergeant, Good Engineer from what I've seen. Hell, he was a big ol' swingin' dick around here when I was a Recruit on the Audie, so, gotta' mean something. Living this long. He's usually good to pal around with, but I still feel like he's my Sergeant for some reason. Guess I'll never shake it. Pass only because I don't think he'd wanna' catch.

Kaelam Sentoniel -- This guy, for one, has the most yuck-mouth name I've ever heard of. Sounds like some kind of fuckin' monk-knight-yoda-ass hybrid. I don't know. Good kid, but he's exactly that. A kid. If he's ever gonna' make that leap back to Sergeant, he's gonna' have to grow up and pull his head out of his ass. Pass. I don't fuck kids.

Johnathan Price -- Price is a good guy, but, sometimes I think he's here for Price more than he's here for the Federation or for his platoon. We'll whip him into a Sergeant yet, but he's got a long road ahead of him. Smash though, right in his fuckin' eye hole.

Nikolai Dimov -- Dimov, Top, Man, myth, legend, bug killer extraordinaire. The guy doesn't flinch for nothing. I've seen explosions go off in his face, and he doesn't even blink. Smash.

((If I didn't add you, I don't know you enough IC yet faggot also it wont let me fix color so will fix later))

• Tonic changed the title to August Clanton -- Big dumb int-elope-r
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...