The only wind that illuminates 
Folding endlessly before my eyes

http://wiki.sstrp.net/index.php/Sara_Zaiger

RELATIONSHIPS

█ - Unassigned Fuck
- Tolerate Fuck       
- Disgust Fuck        
- Love Fuck             

[ ███ ] - Eleanor Tuuli - Level headed.  Obsessed.  Aware.  A challenge, finally.

[ █████ ] - Aphelion Dominica - Programmed, rather than trained.  An open book with no need for either opening statement nor appendix.  Through its book, it is poisoned.  For its own betterment, it must become broken.

[ ████ ] - Emily Ziola - Diligent.  Hesitant; their own self conscious makes them falter.  She will be driven harder.

[ █████ ] - Robert Shaw - Honorable.  His men loved him.  Now, his men grow distant to no fault of their own.  I observe only to see how much longer it will take before this pain becomes too much.

[ █████ ] - Lucija Tomic - You were weak and misplayed your hand.  I was stronger, and smarter.  Now, you bend to my whim--  to the true whim of the Federation.

[ █████ ] - J. Pembridge  - Pitiful.  You were weak, yet you managed to get through bootcamp.  You broke a rule and got what was deserved.  Your name is used as a mother's tale to warn others of what not to do.  You are an example of stupidity at its worst.

• Like 1