Characteristics: [WIP]

Military Information:

Affiliation: Mobile Infantry
Role(s): Commanding Officer

Length of Contract: 5 Years [Current]

Length of service: 7 Years

Age of Enlistment: 21

Relationships:

N. Dimov: When I was assigned to A Co. it had no Master Sergeant. Dimov was in the position before so I offered it to him again. He's made me satisfied in my choice and I've reached a point where I can rely on him to get the job done. Proud to have him in my circle.

D. Bailey: Lieutenant Bailey is the head of the Marauder detachment and seemingly a good one at that. In personal contact there's been little, but she's definitely not shy and I figure she'll be easy to work with.

T. Young: The Tech Sergeant is definitely someone to count on, especially in the field. He was a regular NCO and a veteran engineer. It's good having the experienced in leadership positions and on a personal note he's very friendly.

A. Thacker: I haven't had much interaction with Thacker, however they are heading the armory. There's a lot of things I've heard, but none of that matters until I see more of them in the field and in person. 

T. Winters: A Trooper with history in this unit. Reliable, dedicated and seemingly good-hearted. It's definitely nice to have fellow veterans in the upper rankings, more experienced NCOs is nice.

K. Sentoniel: Sentoniel is a young one with definite potential. He's a product of to rapid promotion, my fault, and gained a few rough drops. Got injured and demoted, but there's no doubt in my mind he's going places.

J. Price: An engineer, an NCO, and a good man. He's definitely always doing what he thinks is the best for everyone, a good quality in a human being. Hope to seeing him develop more in the company.

F. Sorrentino: Former CO of the company, not sure why he opted for WO, but it was obvious he would be a good sergeant to have around. Glad he took the offer, he's definitely been a good choice so far.

C. McKnight: A combat medic in the unit who I've had little personal comtact with. However, in the field it's obvious he's no stranger to fighting the good fight. 

• 2 weeks later...