Skin Tone: Natural

Height: 5'10

Weight: 166lbs

Build: Mesomorphic

Tattoos, Piercings and Body Alterations: None

Other: N/A

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Immediate Family:

Christopher Nash - Father; Citizen - Honorably discharged - Federal Fleet - Living

Kayla Nash - Mother; Citizen - Honorably discharged - Federal Medical - Living

Jessica Nash - Wife; Citizen - Honorably discharged - Federal Fleet - Dead

Jeremy Nash Junior - Son - Dead

Characteristics:

Depressed 

Kind 

Honest 

Trusting

Considerate 

Important Belongings:

His wedding ring, worn with his dog tags.

MILITARY INFROMATION

Branch: Federation Fleet, Weapons Division Commanding Officer [UNOFFICIALLY] Upham XO

Date of Enlistment: August 15th, 2289

Years of Service: 10

Service Record:

-Completed Basis

-Assigned to the UCF Sephton

-Promoted to Crewman

-Completed Weaponry Training

-Promoted to Petty Officer Third Class.

-Multiple Encounters with Separatist 

-Began training in the Warfare Station

-Promoted to Petty Officer Second Class

-Expressed interest in TAC

-Sent to TAC flight training and completed

-Reassigned to the UCF Sephton commissioned as Ensign
-Multiple TAC deployments encountering a number of enemy fighters

-Promoted to Fleet Lieutenant

-Participated in Operation David

-Promoted to Lieutenant Commander

-Transferred to Bridge Crew, specializing in Weaponry

-Acted as UCF Sephton XO

-Transferred to the UCF Ulysses S. Grant

-Assigned to Weaponry 

-Participated in numerous operations and encounters

-Promoted to Commander

-Promoted to UCF Ulysses S. Grant Executive Officer

-Transferred to Fleet Academy at Luna Base as an Instructor 

-Transferred back to the UCF Ulysses S. Grant as a Fleet Lieutenant 

-Promoted to Commander, placed as Weaponry Division CO

UNOFFICIAL RECORD BEGINS HERE

-Accused and Sentenced as a Traitor, Escaped Karrus - WANTED

-Aided in the acquiring and operation of the Zion

-Aided in the acquisition of the Constantinople (Aurora)

-Aided in the acquisition of the Charles H. Upham 

-Promoted to executive officer of the UCF Charles H. Upham

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Like Family|Good friends|Friends|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates

Spoiler

-Sebastian Bently - After coming back, turned out Bently made some waves. Lieutenant Colonel now, boy did he grow up fast.

-Sierra Blackburn - Seem's competent enough, hopefully she doesn't let me down. 

-Amanda Whitfield - One of my pupils, really high hopes for her. She's pretty new but already a Lieutenant Commander. So I am not the only one who see's her potential 

-Shane Emmett - Solid guy, considered him a friend. He stood up for what he knew was right. Those scumbags killed him with out batting an eye. I’m going to try my hardest so his death is not in vain. 

-Rangi Setu - Interesting character, served in the MI before. He's an interesting fellow. Of course he fell for Nejem same like Lupi. Not really surprised I guess that's what happens when it's always them three working together. But other than that he's a solid guy. Pretty big too.  

-Alvaro Lupinacci - Good guy, but he let's his heart guide him a little too much, maybe he should stop using one head and use the other. But of course he's young, and I see a lot of myself in him. I pretty much did the same shit when I was his age. But after all we've been through I consider him a good friend. A little disappointed he's trying to get away from weaponry but ultimately he will excel at everything he does.  He's currently pissed at me, doesn't think I trust him. But I still do. Him and Nejem have been through a lot, all I did was ask him for the simple truth but he held out and refused to tell me.

-Carson 'Fox' Sawyer - One hell of a pilot from what I've heard. She's nice, good company to be around. Somehow she tricked me on going on a date, which kinda threw me off. But overall she's good people.  Slowly is becoming one of my best friends. I love being around her, she funny. Word can not describe her...

-Linh Cinder - Spoken to her a couple of times, seems nice enough. Know's her shit too. 

-Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz - A true gentle giant, well if you're on his good side, and I like to think I am. He's fucking huge, but he's also taking care of my pet fish Eddie Jr. 

-Roskana Nejem - Oh Nejem. My right hand woman. For some reason everyone falls head over heels for her. But she is one hell of a weapons officer. I have big plans for her future. I'd consider her skill even with mine. But she does have some personal baggage, but at this point who doesn't. For some reason I've been getting the urge to protect her from everyone trying to take advantage of her. It's getting to the point where I'm starting to view her as the little sister I never had.

Nejem is going through a lot, she's now an Officer and I did have high hopes for her. She's way too invested in Ito. It's slowly ruining my confidence in her. But I still think of her as a little sister. I've been trying my hardest to get her through this so she can finally start being the Officer I know she can be. 

-Paul Imperius - Impy known the guy for fucking ages. Last I heard he retired, then out of the fucking wood works he appears fucking magic man. But he's a good man. Kinda funny though he was commissioned before now he's not. But I have no doubt he'll work his way up. Even though he is a dick the majority of the time. But he's funny dick, and he does know his shit.

Stolen from a bunch of people, proper credits to where they're due.

• 1 month later...