SST Screenshots

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a screenshot, but an amazing scene of two old "friends" - This is why I love this character. @Xalphox

Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "You want a quickie?"
** Dr. Naomi Vond cast a sideways glance toward the Medbay door. "Fraid' you'd be 'too' quick."
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "There are two types of men, Doctor Vond. Those who have a problem with premature ejaculation, and those who don't consider it to be a problem."
** Dr. Naomi Vond stared intently at Larsen, the full weight of her fiery Irish gaze settling fully upon the man. Several moments of silent, prolonged staring ensued before she burst out with quiet laughter.
Dr. Naomi Vond says "And which 'a the two might you be, my friend?"
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "I've came to accept the fact that I cum like a busted firehose, Doctor."
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Anyway - enough talk about my cock. What's up?"
** Dr. Naomi Vond placed a hand upon her hip with a simple hum. Casting a sideways glance throughout the bay. "I haven't an office yet. Shall we relocate to Robert's?"
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Of course the old fat cunt got himself all set up."

- Some time later -
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Like your tits, by the way. You do something new with them?"
** Dr. Naomi Vond gestures toward her uniform. "The Officer's uniform."
Dr. Naomi Vond says "I believe the last time you saw me out of it- I was wearin' Medical Detachment fatigues and that idiotic morale cap."
** Gen. Brian C. Larsen nods. "Well, I like it." He stares at Vond. "I like them." He stares at Vond.
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Anyway."
** Dr. Naomi Vond returns the stare with a direct, invasive gaze of her own. "Sir." She added simply.
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Good day, Doctor."

Edited by Luna
  • Executive Administrator
On 6/28/2019 at 5:20 PM, Luna said:

Not a screenshot, but an amazing scene of two old "friends" - This is why I love this character. @Xalphox

Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "You want a quickie?"
** Dr. Naomi Vond cast a sideways glance toward the Medbay door. "Fraid' you'd be 'too' quick."
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "There are two types of men, Doctor Vond. Those who have a problem with premature ejaculation, and those who don't consider it to be a problem."
** Dr. Naomi Vond stared intently at Larsen, the full weight of her fiery Irish gaze settling fully upon the man. Several moments of silent, prolonged staring ensued before she burst out with quiet laughter.
Dr. Naomi Vond says "And which 'a the two might you be, my friend?"
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "I've came to accept the fact that I cum like a busted firehose, Doctor."
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Anyway - enough talk about my cock. What's up?"
** Dr. Naomi Vond placed a hand upon her hip with a simple hum. Casting a sideways glance throughout the bay. "I haven't an office yet. Shall we relocate to Robert's?"
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Of course the old fat cunt got himself all set up."

- Some time later -
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Like your tits, by the way. You do something new with them?"
** Dr. Naomi Vond gestures toward her uniform. "The Officer's uniform."
Dr. Naomi Vond says "I believe the last time you saw me out of it- I was wearin' Medical Detachment fatigues and that idiotic morale cap."
** Gen. Brian C. Larsen nods. "Well, I like it." He stares at Vond. "I like them." He stares at Vond.
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Anyway."
** Dr. Naomi Vond returns the stare with a direct, invasive gaze of her own. "Sir." She added simply.
Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Good day, Doctor."

He's a fun character to play. @Bav gets it worse on Tidbit tbf.

For my own reputation I should add I've actually cybered several times. It's just the nature of the character to be grotesque.

10 hours ago, Xalphox said:

He's a fun character to play. @Bav gets it worse on Tidbit tbf

I am very sad that we lost the old quote where Larsen stood in front of Tidbit in the Messhall.

If I remember correctly, Larsen said something along the lines of "You're perfect height to take my big ol' cock in your mouth."

To be fair, though, I do miss the harrassment.