Where In The World Is Dimov Sandiego?

Dimov

I posted this on the admin forums first but I figure the general population has a right to know too

Next week I'm starting TMS treatment ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_magnetic_stimulation ) to treat my anxiety and depressive disorders. I'll have to go every day for 6-8 weeks for about an hour each treatment. This will further reduce my available time during the treatment but could result in a lot more activity once my brain starts to respond to it. I'll keep updating this thread as things progress.

Also next week, I've got a significant load of appointments on top of treatment so next week will be quite booked.

However, any time I'm online, I consider myself as "on call LOA" where I'm not really LOA but not doing a whole lot unless somebody asks for me to do something. I'm on call for MSgt. duties and help running or leading events most of the time (unless I'm doing something with friends). Ask me to do something and it'll get done, but I don't wanna sit on server for 6 hours a day like I used to. This status will end once I start doing better mentally and academically and regular activity will resume.

• Like 1
  • Optimistic 1

got my first brain zap today. was a weird experience but gives me confidence this is real

I feel better in general but I have a lot of upswings and downswings so who knows but I'm happy.

not sure when I'm gonna return but I'm gonna make efforts to pop in when I feel up for it. I'm still available on steam any time u see me online so pls message me I am lonely

• Like 1