Name: Zella Irene Dijkstra
Aliases/Nicknames: Lofn
Sex: Female
Weight: 125
Height: 5'5"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Marital Status: Single
Personality:  Friendly, outgoing, boisterous.
Quirks: Enjoys watching videos of cute animals on FedTube, talks really, really fast.

Family:
Father: Alan Dijkstra - [Deceased]
Mother: Bambi Dijkstra - 45 [Alive]
Brother: Zane Dijkstra - 22 [Alive]
Brother: Zorin Dijkstra - 22 [Alive]

Professional Information
Faction: Mobile Infantry
Platoon: 112th
Role: Marauder
Attire : Standard BDU's outside of her Aegis Mark II, her Aegis suit has a black and blue anatomical heart decal on the left chest-plate.
Prior Occupation: None
Known Languages: Federation Standard
Injuries:
None

Medals and Awards:
None to note

Education & Training
- Spent 2 years with the 212th Mechanized Battalion, Bravo company. Was Selected for Marauder training, spent last 2 years as a Marauder with the 212th.

Spoiler

Zella, out of suit a training mission:
beautiful_military_girls_of_israel_640_6

Spoiler

Relations
Loved/Crush/ Trusted / Respected / Amiable / Acquainted / Neutral / Unsure / Disliked / Hate
--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Vinera Rose She's super nice! It's hard for her to understand me when I talk, but she's learning. Eventually she'll catch on! Although, she did try talking like me today. That was a bit of a riot. 
-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

William St. Claire He's a Yellowjacket. I met him on my first day on the Grant. He's funny. Makes me smile. I hope I have the chance to be around him more.

Troy Hughes He's nice. And he can understand me. That's always a plus. I know I speak really fast. He translates my radio messages sometimes.

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

Allison Walcroft Oh wow. She is.... so smart. Listening to her talk, I feel kind of overwhelmed. Maybe I should have gone to school, instead of Enlisting straight away.
-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

Joshua 'Ares' Caine He's fun to talk to. And he's ticklish, so far he's been awesome and welcoming. 

Kristina 'Odin' Sigrun She's the Technical Sergeant of my detachment. Pretty much lots of business and no fun. Although she does drink mead from a horn.

Shirou Xiang He's pretty nice. Though I'm positive I annoy the living shit out of him. He doesn't talk a lot and I talk too much and too fast. Eh, to each their own.
-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-

--[[Other]]--
-

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

Ozias Manderly Well, I scared him on the stairwell and he fell. Broke his arm I think. I felt terrible. Then he went and died on deployment.
-