FEDNET: COLONY IN TURMOIL!

Valkrae

COLONY IN TURMOIL!

The colony of New Salem was struck with hunger riots in the capital of Port MacArthur. The agrarian world has been under heavy production quotas in light of the recent food shortage that has stricken the UCF. Federation Officials have promised a swift and clean end to the rioting. New Salem is responsible for a staggering 35% of the total food production of the Federation currently, and the local farms have been working overtime to deal with the added quotas. A local farmer had this to say - "You know, I'm, happy to do my part, and provide food for the Federation. All of us are. I'm not sure why this particular group feels differently." New Salem is no stranger to hunger, as just twenty years ago, the planet suffered a major famine, wiping out over half of the arable land. However, due to efforts by Federation Officials, that land was recovered over time, and now over 95% of the planet is used for farming and food production.

ARE YOU A FARMER OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE SKILLED IN AGRICULTURE OR ANIMAL HUSBANDRY?

REPORT TO YOUR NEAREST FEDERAL RECRUITING DEPOT FOR ASSIGNMENT IN TASKS SUCH AS:

- HYDROPONICS RESEARCH

- XENOBOTANY

- XENOBIOLOGY

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

How should the Federation deal with the food crisis at home?

Leave your comments below!