FEDNET: DISAPPEARANCES LEAVE COLONY BAFFLED!

Valkrae

DISAPPEARANCES LEAVE CITIZENS OF VERMOUTH BAFFLED! 

Vermouth, a mining colony in the New Salem system, has suffered a string of disappearances in the wake of Operation: Red Harvest. Thirteen individuals have turned up missing in the days following the Operation, leaving local Law Enforcement baffled and confused. The colony produces brass and other precious metal, vital in the continued supply of the Mobile Infantry and other Federal Services. These disappearances have resulted in the affected mine, known as Mineshaft #23, being shut down temporarily. Local officials express concern about the Mine closing, stating. "That mine is our only work around here. With it shut down, how are we supposed to work? How am I supposed to feed my family?"

Federal Agents have been sent to Vermouth, tasked to investigate the disappearances, and find the missing colonists. Alongside this, the 85th Morita Company has been sent to the colony as well. The 85th recently participated in the first stage of Operation: Red Harvest. Under the command of LtCol. Ashley Miller, they have been tasked with assisting the Federal Agents and Law Enforcement with investigating Mineshaft #23, and finding the missing colonists.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?