INFORMATION

First Name: Steve
Middle Name: Michael
Last Name: Short
Age (yo): 24
Date of Birth: 19/6/2273
Nationality: Salk
Place of Birth: Madison, Ferndale, Salk
Physical Description: A schlubby looking man with a short mustache and receding hairline.
RELATIONSHIPS

WHAT ARE YOU DOING AFTER THIS DROP - COOL GUY BUDDY - PAL - ACQUAINTANCE - SQUARE - NOT FOND OF YOU - FUCK YOU

Dag Raske - Guy looks like someone I'd see at a music venue. Looks like he has his shit together for a younger guy. Seems like a skilled medic, too.

Hawke - He's uh, kinda' queer. He's a spook, and that should say enough about that, but, I'm always concerned that he probably wouldn't have too many reservations about shooting us in the backs to cover up loose ends if that's whatever his 'objectives' called for.

Franco Sorrentino - One of my favorite SNCO's. Hell of a sport, and can kick some ass in a fight. He's got a certain kind of energy about him. Good to be around.

Finch - He's a funny guy to fuck with, sometimes. I think he takes himself too seriously from time to time. Nothin' I can really knock him for.

✝ Jack O'Neill - Damn good friend. I wish I had the answers. I don't know if I'll ever have them. Things are going to be more difficult now that you're gone. I'm sending the money to your next of kin. We'll meet again, wherever it is.

Fordo - Good guy. I think he's a little bit crazy, or he's just really enthusiastic about what he does. If insults hurled across the battlefield could kill, he'd have a hefty score under his belt. He's a good guy, underneath it, though. One of those infantrymen who loves to be infantrymen. He hates this Civil War too. I hope we both see the end of it soon.

Still - Pretty cool guy. One of the first folks I talked to when I transferred.

Hechaverria - Pretty cool guy. He knows how to work a bar.

Kelp - Pretty cool guy. He told me about his family history. He's a part of some historical tribal fight, and he's part of some kinda warrior dynasty to fight these guys called "Crips."

DavidsonKind of a blowhard, but you won't catch me saying that around him.
  • Like 1