Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Place of Birth: Seattle, Washington

Decent: Japanese-American

Orientation: Bisexual

Relationship Status: Single

Personality: Quiet, Loyal to Friends, Anti-social 

Family:

Father: Eric Imada (MI VETERAN)(Unknown)

Mother: Mitsuki Imada (Civilian)(Unknown)

Siblings: None

Professional Information

Current Status:

Battalion/Faction: 112th / Mobile Infantry 

Current Station: Ulysses S. Grant

Health & Status

Mental Illnesses: N/A

Physical Disabilities: N/A

Relationships:

Aphelion Dominica: I feel guilty. She was trying to help. I'm going to try my best to be better. I just... I just needed to be alone. I guess I needed her instead. Friendship goes a long way these days and I think ours will bevva good one. We have each other's backs.

William St. Claire: I'm not sure what to think of him, really. I don't know much about him. Either I'll get to know him more or I'll just stay out of his way and keep to myself, which is what I usually do. 

Christopher Miller: I guess I didn't know you well enough to know who you really are. Now I know.... you're just like the rest of them. 

Troy Hughes: What Yumi told me about him in her messages was true. He's a good person who wouldn't let anyone down. He's considerate and helpful and no doubt, he stopped me from getting myself killed on Sanctuary. Here's to hoping for a good friendship.

Sergeant Solomons: Not much to say about him, but hes a good leader. 

Provost Corporal Wallace: Don't know what I did and I don't care. See you in Hell, motherfucker.

Redbrick: She's gone... That bastard, Larson... That motherfucking son of a bitch... He'll pay.... 

MSGT. Kowalski: She genuinely cares, not like the rest... I just hope she's right. I'm buckling under the pressure and I'm beginning to reach my limits. I just hope she can help me.

Viktoriya Natraski: Amazing..... beautiful..... angelic. I looked at her and instantly got hooked. I need her....

Jackie Knoxx: Not sure what to say about her. She has an attitude, that's for sure. She calls me Steps and, unfortunately, she might continue to call me that. I just hope she stops calling me Steps.

Bently: The man is tired of this... I don't blame him. At least we're working together on ideas to help us survive, not for the Federation, but for each other. 

Spoiler