What kind of content do you want to see on the wiki?

El Excellente

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

last i checked, PDAs are just a quality of life thing that's adopted by a lot of communities to save time, at least in terms of messaging other players. otherwise it's a small computer that can be used to read books, draw sketches, play music, watch shit etc. it can also interface with the bigger computers including fednet terminals. i'm pretty sure the criminal databse the marines can access pertains to the current ship which isn't that big piece of information, same for medical records. discs are mail, as illustrated in the movie when rico gets a message from carmen. 

bits and pieces for communication

5 hours ago, Detective British said:

I would love to see the actual defined abilities of the common arachnids we fight everyday, to provide some more consistency. I can understand if it'd take time and you wouldn't want to do it, but it'd be super cool.

I would rather prefer this to be a chain of events. Admins spawn a bug caste in a mission, you observe behaviour, FFRL investigates and writes it down.

But then again, when did FFRL ever do something useful? @Kris

1 hour ago, Fitz said:

IC I'm pretty sure Intel would already know everything there is to know about the basic bugs we use in terms of their normal combat abilities.

yeah but im not gonna write it down for you baby~~~~

As far as UCF stuff goes, most of the spacefaring history has been ported over, just minor things missing now as far as UCF is concerned (like psychics)