Preparation for Enlistment Week

Deckers

• Executive Administrator

Attention all,

As most of you had heard the address given by the Vice Admiral, all enlistments will be terminated and you will be given the opportunity to re-enlist or become a civilian or citizen. The Admiral has recently issued the directives to all of the Flotillas military service ships for preparation and execution.

What you all need to know is that starting January 8th, all of your enlistments will officially be terminated excluding senior officers and select security personnel who have already re-enlisted. You have till January 13th to re-enlist or you will automatically have your service extended two years, so make sure you inform your command staff your decision so that we may record your status. This process is given a good amount of time due to the heavy reflection you all should and need to take to make your decision after all we've been through and your futures.

Attached is the enlistment form you will be signing. Read it in preparation.

Godspeed,

CPT. Robert Hendrickson, 6th Flotilla Administration Chief

ENLISTMENT FORM

I, (name), of my own free will and own volition, do hereby agree to a term of (length of service choice) in the military service of the United Citizens Federation (unofficially) 6th Flotilla. I also agree to the following;

• To follow all laws, statutes and codes that my superiors hold over me
  • To swear allegiance to the United Citizens Federation and it’s current leadership under the 6th Flotilla and to combat any threat against these institutions;
    • I understand that this is subject to change upon the establishment of a civilian government and Constitution, upon which I swear allegiance to these unless I finish my term of service before these events take place
  • That my enlistment may be extended by a term of five years at most
  • That my enlistment into the Federal Service may result in recall even after retirement or completion of term
  • To observe and obey the moral and lawful orders given to me by superiors 
  • That my rank will remain the same as before signing this new enlistment form
  • That I will be assigned to the same position previously served

Enlistee

Enlister

• Like 1
  • Executive Administrator
17 minutes ago, Bohannon said:

Weren't everybody's enlistments extended indefinitely?

1. Federation no longer exists

2. We're our own group and ICly everyone deserves to choose whether they want to carry on rather than experiencing a mutiny.

I like this.

"The Army makes no effort to find deserters and bring them back. This makes the hardest kind of sense. We're all volunteers; we're M. I. because we want to be, we're proud to be M. I. and the M. I. is proud of us." ~ Starship Troopers, Robert A. Hienlien, Chapter 8.